Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 460 ]  [ Total: 460 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Nude Beach Conduct - "Lewd It And Lose It"
 Sex is natural just as nudity is natural
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nude at non-nude beach (in the ocean) Topic Next Topic: Nudity under threat at San Onofre State Beach  

DerekHeuser

Posted - 09/17/2009 :  10:28:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have heard people say on this forum that nudity is not related to sexuality. Hence people are offended by sex at naturist sites. I don't understand this at all. In my opinion, the idea of naturist sites is to not judge the others around you. Sex is natural just as nudity is natural. I can't see why people are offended by lewd behavior.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 09/21/2009 :  9:03:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
In a nudist environment, nudists do exactly the same things as clothed people do. That they are nude has no other feature to it. Nudity simply does not equal sex; it's a way of being more comfortable. It's like going barefoot to enjoy the feeling of not having shoes on that cramp your feet. Nudism is just taking a few steps further. Being barefoot does not make people feel sexual, and neither does nudity. You might feel much more sexual about a young woman who has a tiny bikini on.

Feces elimination is natural, too. How many people would want to see that? There are some normal physical things that are not what the general nudist public doesn't want to see, in exactly the same way people at a swimsuit beach would not want to see sex, or defecation. Those two are quite different from each other, but neither is what the clothed or nudist beach goer would want to see. You are dealing with the public, and their enjoyment of the beach ought not to be upset.

Again, it's the numbers for and against. Rather than refuse to understand what most people think, you seem to be trying to impress on them what they should think. The old saying goes -- First seek to understand, and then seek to be understood. Without that thought in mind, you're bashing your head into a brick wall, and I wouldn't want that to happen!!!

As I mentioned elsewhere, discover your own private beach, and do what you want there. That way, you get what you want, and the general nudist beach goers get what they want. The one should not exclude the other.

If you want to know down deep why people are against open sex at a nudist beach, see if there are any topics about that on a search engine, or interview folks at a nudist beach. The latter might get curious looks at you.

"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."
Thomas Jefferson

DerekHeuser

Posted - 09/23/2009 :  11:32:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha I really doubt that going to a nude beach is like going somewhere barefoot. I like the way you debate and think but truthfully I believe that your beliefs and the so called beliefs of the majority are just outdated ways to think brought on by an older generation. I encourage you to not be offended by sex, as there is nothing wrong with it or nothing offensive about it.

There are no private beaches in ft. lauderdale all the beaches are used and there is only one nude beach in south florida. So anywhere else you go would be illegal.

This is haulover beach in miami the only nude beach i can go to. I randomly saw this video and I thought it was great, but these people don't seem at all upset about this girl being lewd.

I think you are all just too scared of losing your beaches but it is fear that they use to control your minds.

[link deleted]

[Admin's note: Video is inappropriate. User is banned. End of story. Next time, read the rules first, posted at the bottom of every page.]

rabbitnbunny
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2012 :  1:50:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit rabbitnbunny's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This guy is another perv just wanting to be a perv. He'll be on the sex offenders list soon enough.

Previous Topic: Nude at non-nude beach (in the ocean) Topic Next Topic: Nudity under threat at San Onofre State Beach  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.09 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved