Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 516 ]  [ Total: 516 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Nudism and the "swinging" lifestyle
 Have Questions about Nudism & Resorts
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: White Cockatoo Resort closes doors to swingers Topic  

2newnudists

Posted - 08/11/2009 :  11:04:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please accept my apology if I am posting in the wrong forum. I did a search, but could not find anything about new nudists and questions we may have.

First, I would like to say, we started out as Swingers years ago and did in fact follow Aahz...a well known group in our vicinity. I know, I know, no thrashing us for that please!

However, we converted! We found our true following as Naturists. A few visits to - - did it for us!

That being said, we fell in love with - -! Beautiful resort! We live close to the Resort (100 miles away) And we have visited many others since our "conversion".

We visited 2 weeks ago and heard - - lost their Nudist support or something? (please clarify this for us if anyone can).

Also, we heard a few things about the resort a few weeks ago that really got us to thinking.... We are afraid of losing our Resort to the ignorance of owners. Please tell us everything is legal and in place, because we are hearing otherwise.

Here is what we have heard: "State licensing for nudist resorts is not applicable for after parties or swingers clubs". Also, we have heard "Charging for a party that includes after party where people have sex is prostitution and/or charges for running a brothel." Grey areas of the law but they are not licensed either way for it.

Now see - - events: http://www.- -resorts.com/news/tampa/_popup/events/theme_party/nmII_08.html

They are not only advertising after parties but the local Swingers club Nightmoves II that is hosting it are advertising their club as well?

My wife and I could care less about this sort of activity anymore, but we are concerned now about the Lifetime membership we purchased last year. If everything is legal and up to par, no worries, but we are hearing otherwise.

Please, if anyone can elaborate that are experienced Naturists, we would sure appreciate it.

nud·ism (ndzm, ny-)n.
What God originally intended.

Edited by - 2newnudists on 08/11/2009 11:20:50 PM

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 08/12/2009 :  07:29:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you go to search ALWAYS change search in to SUBJECT (not entire message). There are several threads about - -. Some of us are nudists because we are cheap. Buying and wearing clothes (weather permitted) seems stupid. The swingers seem much more willing to spend $$ for their "hobby". Lots of resorts have decided they want/need the swingers $$. From a business point of view it isn't hard to understand. Keeping everybody happy can be hard. The best info is right in front of you. I have never been there.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/isisdc/2560300492/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Previous Topic: White Cockatoo Resort closes doors to swingers Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.14 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved