Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 158 ]  [ Total: 158 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 Do you have a question not covered here?
 first timers with questions :)
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Single Male Quandry Topic Next Topic: figure drawing & things  

rodness

Posted - 09/04/2003 :  12:23:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I are looking to start exploring in the realms of nudity. What we'd ideally like to find is something in the way of a clothing-optional resort (we're not at all interested in a full nudity required place) that will allow us to rent a private cabin or room where we can basically be alone and nude and outdoors. Hiking trails would be nice, public pools are ok, we really want private outdoor activities that don't _require_ us to be around others at all times. This is not to say that we want no involvement with others, but our primary interest is to be together. We would also prefer a place that does not allow young children. Geographic location is open, we'd love to find something in California or Hawaii or some other warm and scenic place, but we're willing to travel. If anyone has any suggestions, please speak up! Thanks very much.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 09/26/2006 4:02:58 PM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2003 :  10:29:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How about El Dorado Hot Springs, Tonopah, AZ? They have private pools.

The only resort that I know doesn't allow children is Terra Cotta Inn, Palm Springs, CA.

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

rodness

Posted - 09/05/2003 :  01:17:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Terra Cotta looks very nice, and we will most likely consider it for a vacation in the near future. We were really hoping to find something very much like this place, but in a more rustic or mountainous environment so that we could go hiking. Can you recommend anything with the same amenities and level of guest consideration, but which would be in a forested area? Thanks very much!

John93711

Posted - 09/05/2003 :  03:09:38 AM  Show Profile  Send John93711 an ICQ Message  Send John93711 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe you could try Lupin in Los Gatos,CA or Newberry Springs

rodness

Posted - 09/08/2003 :  12:20:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lupin looks very nice, we'll probably give that a shot. Any other suggestions? Thanks very much for all the input.

r613

Posted - 02/09/2005 :  11:36:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi, I´ve been going to nude beaches a couple of times and liked it a lot...now I´m concidering going to a nudist swimming pool (since it´s wintertime), but I feel a bit embarraced.. I have the idea of entering in a small community without knowing anybody, I´m also afraid that everybody will be much older than me (I´m 28)...
I would be glad to hear other experiances...

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2005 :  2:17:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by r613

hi, I´ve been going to nude beaches a couple of times and liked it a lot...now I´m concidering going to a nudist swimming pool (since it´s wintertime), but I feel a bit embarraced.. I have the idea of entering in a small community without knowing anybody, I´m also afraid that everybody will be much older than me (I´m 28)...
I would be glad to hear other experiances...

You don't state in which country you are or if you're in the US, what state. Nudists are for the most part, friendly folk; accepting of others. Most indoor swims have a broad spectrum of ages and the ages can vary from swim to swim.

Regards, Cheri

-
-

r613

Posted - 02/09/2005 :  5:29:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I´m living in spain (Barcelona), thanks for your reply

Iron Duke

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  2:53:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just registered today. I have been a house nudist for many years. I could never talk my Ex into going to a nudist resort with me. I am divorced now and have been thinking about visiting one. However, I have a number of concerns. One I am a 62 yo single male and don't know if there are many resorts that would accept me. Also I am not too sure how I would fit in if I did find one. Anyone who can clue me in I would appreciate it.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  4:08:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome IronDuke.. There are many nudist resorts and or clubs that would accept you. What area and/or state do you live in? I will recommend you one..as my family and or I have been to over 50 clubs.

Jenn

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  4:09:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Iron Duke

Just registered today. I have been a house nudist for many years. I could never talk my Ex into going to a nudist resort with me. I am divorced now and have been thinking about visiting one. However, I have a number of concerns. One I am a 62 yo single male and don't know if there are many resorts that would accept me. Also I am not too sure how I would fit in if I did find one. Anyone who can clue me in I would appreciate it.

The Carolinas have nudist parks rather than resorts. Many do not have week-long food service. Some have fewer ammenities than others.
Whispering Pines in the Shallotte, NC area, just over the Myrtle Beach, SC border is welcoming of all people of good character as is Coventry-NC in Tabor City. Bar-S in the Reidsville area tends to have single quotas. Carolina Foothills in the SC upstate in the Chesnee, SC is very single friendly. Pamlico Pines, New Bern, NC is nice and some times has quotas. Cedar Creek, west of Columbia, SC, in the Leesville/Batesburg/Pelion, SC is the host of the 2007 (Jan. 13) East Coast Nude Chili Cookoff sponsored by Travelites.

Travelites (my nonlanded club) has members from throughout the Carolinas as well as some long distance associate members in 19 US states.

All have people around your age.

Better to have found nudism at your age and try it than to not have experienced it all.
Regards, Cheri

-
-

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  4:23:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are doing a great job Cheri. We have been naturists for almost 30 years but still remeber our first time. We never looed back Keep flying the nude flag

Tuffers

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  4:55:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with Tuffes. Good Job Cheri..Its good to have other nudist women be vocal on these sites. I plan on following your lead.

Iron Duke

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  3:47:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Jenn and Cheri for your comments. I live near the place in Reidsville and read their on their Web site that they had a quota for single men which is one of the reasons I asked for advice here. I am sure I would fit in as I make friends easly, but I am fully aware why clubs have that restriction and just did not know how the members take to singles. I don't want to be that old man in the corner by him self. LOL.
You said most around here don't have food service so i assume it is camping and cooking your own which. So beside the swimming pools what other social things go on at these parks? I hope I do not sound too dumb... Just I really don't have a clue and don't want to come across as some prevert.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  4:44:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well a lot of things go on at nudist clubs.... Tennis, Volleyball, Dances, swimmming and tanning of course, bbqs,potlucks, use of spa and some have saunas,water volleyball,socializing of course, and many other things. I cant speak for the clubs in your area..but many have either a dance or band play on the weekends. We have comedians,magicians,and dinner shows at ours. But we are in a year round climate to do so.

Jenn

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  6:44:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Carolina Foothills: large hot tub, nice pool, large clubhouse, petanque court, sand as well as volleyball, nice paths for hiking and walking, some of which is in the shade. On Saturdays they often have dances. I love the place. Visit their website that has all their events listed. http://www.carolinafoothillsresort.com

Cedar Creek: Miniature golf course, indoor pool and hot tub as well as outdoor, large clubhouse, creek (ICY cold). They have lots of events. Their website: http://www.cedarcreekpark.com/ Also a favorite place of mine.

Whispering Pines: twin hot tubs, pool great for water volleyball, land volleyball.
Jerry (co-owner with Carol) makes great barbecue and good priced steak dinners. Sat. nights they regularly have karaoke. They also have pool tables.

Coventry-NC's website is at http://pamlicopines.com/ They've made improvements since the last time I visited.

Pamlico Pines: http://pamlicopines.com/ has a brand new pool; nice folk.

Since you're possibly going to a landed club, you possibly should take out an AANR membership to get your discount on daily grounds fees. I can facilitate that through my club at a lower cost than direct. Just let me know (cheridonna@prodigy.net). The cost for a friend for AANR is $50/year for a single and a club name goes on your card.

You can always visit Travelites' events (my club). We'll be in Belmont, NC on Oct. 7.

Hugs, Cheri

-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 09/27/2006 6:47:01 PM

Previous Topic: Single Male Quandry Topic Next Topic: figure drawing & things  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved