Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 251 ]  [ Total: 251 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Playalinda Beach Titisville FL
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Haulover ... still the best Topic Next Topic: talk of closings
Page: of 3

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/18/2010 :  10:15:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I know what your saying Bob, we would go to Apollo and Playalinda even if we had to wear clothes. Did I say that out loud .... LOL

Thanks God we can get naked there.

Diger

flnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2010 :  02:04:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well it's official, the wife and I are having a "Nakcation" the weekend of August 6/7/8. We will be staying in NSB @ the Holiday Inn. We briefly went for our first time to Playalinda last year. I hope to get in a visit to Apollo also this time and make it a DBl Header weekend. Does anyone know what the parking is like in the late afternoon for Apollo Beach and Playalinda? Is it possible to do a late afternoon trip or is it better in the morning?

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2010 :  08:53:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Playa is always OK during the week and especially in summer when the storms can ruin your day. Apollo, dont know, but what I do know its a heck of a hike from PL 5 back to 4!

Live love and have fun

flnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2010 :  9:11:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well We're in NSB at the Holiday Inn Express. Room wasn't ready so we headed down to check out Appollo around 3pm. At the Ranger Gate sign stated that Lot 5 was full but we headed down there anyway. To my surprise there were several slots open. We weren't really prepared to go but took a stroll down to see how far it was for when we come back. It was beautiful, I took my shirt off and wanted to strip down but wife had shorts on and would only un button shirt so I didn't feel comfortable walking nude carrying clothing. Anyway, wife said we would come back Sunday Morning prepared to get nude. We are heading down to Playalinda Tomorrow morning. So we'll get to visit both and compare.

flnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2010 :  9:13:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well We're in NSB at the Holiday Inn Express. Room wasn't ready so we headed down to check out Appollo around 3pm. At the Ranger Gate sign stated that Lot 5 was full but we headed down there anyway. To my surprise there were several slots open. We weren't really prepared to go but took a stroll down to see how far it was for when we come back. It was beautiful, I took my shirt off and wanted to strip down but wife had shorts on and would only un button shirt so I didn't feel comfortable walking nude carrying clothing. Anyway, wife said we would come back Sunday Morning prepared to get nude. We are heading down to Playalinda Tomorrow morning. So we'll get to visit both and compare.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2010 :  08:04:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Eventually I'm going to do this, maybe next year.

Tim

jbutah

Posted - 11/27/2011 :  1:21:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have been to Apollo many times but are thinking of giving Playalinda a try this weekend. How comfortable is it on the beach when it is only about 70 out. I think the highs for this weekend are only in the low 70s. Also, where is a good place to stay near there.

Thanks

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/28/2011 :  12:40:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
jbutah,

It's really cool on the beach in the 70s, with the wind off the ocean it's way too cold. You really need to take you a wind screen to keep the wind off you. Even low 70s feels good in the sun if you can keep the wind off you.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 11/28/2011 12:42:09 AM

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2012 :  8:13:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Went to playalinda today for something different. Wow! If nudity is illegal there you wouldn't know it. Had to be 100 or more nude people there, including families. It was quite an enjoyable visit. Sorry to have to head back north on Monday. But wife and I will be flying down I think end of June for couple weeks. Hope to get back to here and Apollo both.

rogandjean
Forum Member

Posted - 10/29/2012 :  11:17:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope I am not violating rules by mentioning this, but in case it has not been mentioned elsewhere, there is now a clothing optional motel in the Cocoa Beach area that you might want to stay at when you go to Playalinda. Cocoa Beach is maybe 45 minutes from lot 13. I have not stayed there yet so I cannot report on it personally. Just google Cocoa Beach and clothing optional and it shows up second in the results - at least on my search. Have Fun!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/30/2012 :  10:24:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The place is called Fawlty Towers, all I have seen are good reports of the place.

Diger

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/01/2012 :  10:34:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
when rushing to get to the parking lot at the nude beach at playlinda or apollo has everyone taken the time to explore the rest of the park, apollo has a great boardwalk that goes back into the vegetation and talks about the early history of the area i think a thousand years ago, also take the time to visit the visitor center they have some great books and helpful on the history of the area. also bring a swimsuit even a bare to dare one so you can walk a little toward lot 4 at apollo , one time i was there a whale had washed to shore and was pretty much bones but was like going to a museum i have still not done the turtle watch but there is so much to see in the area.

flnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 11/06/2012 :  10:46:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have done the walk to the top of the Indian burial mound, the view was great. We also attempted to do a walk that led to an old homestead, can't recall name, but we were swarmed with mosquitoes at the parking lot and didn't go down trail. We will attempt again in non bug season.

sailor25
Forum Member

Posted - 11/06/2012 :  9:18:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The old homestead is a nice tour and hike in also a nice view of mosquitoe lagoon

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/06/2012 :  10:37:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I believe you are talking about the trail that goes to the Eldora house. It's well worth the walk, beautiful place with a lot of info and history.

It's at the Apollo end of the park.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 11/07/2012 2:03:57 PM

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Haulover ... still the best Topic Next Topic: talk of closings  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved