Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 154 ]  [ Total: 154 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 For Trade - For Sale or Purchase - Wanted to Buy
 Perfect nudist beach
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: nudist resort Costa Natura, Spain, apartment sale Topic Next Topic: Want to buy: nudist resort  

Nothing to wear

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  02:40:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being a Nudist for the last 11 years, my boyfriend and I have traveled the world looking for the best nudist beaches. While traveling through one of the least known tourist destinations in the South Pacific, renown for its beauty and the friendliest people we’ve come across, by accident we met a nice gentleman and fellow American.

We asked if he knew of any nudist beaches in the area. By coincidence, he informed us that he and a few friends were in the process of negotiating the purchase of a beachfront property that they intended to use for a private nudist community and were planning to sell co-ownership rights to this property.

Curiosity and the thought of co-owning a nudist property on a quiet and beautiful South Pacific Island beach made us ask if we could see the property. Making us swear that we would never tell anyone where it was located until he was able to close the deal, he agreed to meet us the next morning and hire a boat to take us to the property. When we inquired about the price and he replied “$12,500 for a two percent share”, my boyfriend and I could only look at each other. We spend almost that much each year for our month long beach vacations.

Each deserted island beach we passed was more spectacular than the last. On our arrival at the property we could not believe how beautiful, clean and clear the water was. The sand was not the whitest sand we have seen but never the less the beach was beautiful. After walking the perimeter of the property and walking along, the long stretch of beach, we had no choice but to experience it in the nude.

Looking at my boyfriend and him looking at me, without saying a word we agreed to become co-owners of this property. We returned to the main island and spoke for 6 hours with our new found friend and made him swear that we would be able buy into the property. During those six hours of conversation, my boyfriend in disbelief confirmed the price at least 6 times. We took our new friend’s email address and phone number and we gave him ours. He told us that within the next week, after he returned home we could read the full information on their web site.

As promised we have never told anyone where this property was located but we have been giving out the web address to our friends as we were permitted to do. We are working hard to spread the word about this property so that we can become a part of it and it becoming what it should be. Check it out yourself.

http://ticaunatural.weebly.com

Sheila Bell

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  04:15:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh-boy, my own little piece of paradise!
There are a few aspects of this offer that cause me to hesitate.

Fifty shares in a four acre property? Sounds crowded.

Sheila quotes $12,500 for the 2% share, but the offering quotes $27,000. That's quite a bit of difference.

There is something about an offer to buy shares in a "pig in a pole" deal: "here is this marvelous opportunity, but I won't tell you where the land is" that starts my eyebrows up.
Then the pressure is applied - time is limited, hurry now or miss your chance. The last time I bit at that sort of a hook, the amenities that were supposed to come with the subdivision actually belonged to the club across the road, and the "developers" ended up leaving town without putting in the roads or services that were "included".

This may be the chance of a lifetime. And if I were thirty again, I'd probably say what the hell, I can earn another twelve grand fairly easily - it's a loss I could afford, and the payback is great. But at (mumble) years, I doubt I'd even get to use the first 20 yr leasehold. I think I'll let someone else have that beach.

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

Nothing to wear

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  06:42:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by old hippie

Oh-boy, my own little piece of paradise!
There are a few aspects of this offer that cause me to hesitate.

Fifty shares in a four acre property? Sounds crowded.

Sheila quotes $12,500 for the 2% share, but the offering quotes $27,000. That's quite a bit of difference.

There is something about an offer to buy shares in a "pig in a pole" deal: "here is this marvelous opportunity, but I won't tell you where the land is" that starts my eyebrows up.
Then the pressure is applied - time is limited, hurry now or miss your chance. The last time I bit at that sort of a hook, the amenities that were supposed to come with the subdivision actually belonged to the club across the road, and the "developers" ended up leaving town without putting in the roads or services that were "included".

This may be the chance of a lifetime. And if I were thirty again, I'd probably say what the hell, I can earn another twelve grand fairly easily - it's a loss I could afford, and the payback is great. But at (mumble) years, I doubt I'd even get to use the first 20 yr leasehold. I think I'll let someone else have that beach.

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

Sheila Bell

Nothing to wear

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  07:27:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Old Hippie, I know that you are not too old to read and understand what you are reading. If you read the web site, it said $12,500 for a 2 percent share for the property and an additional amount for the bungalows.

No where on the site did it say that you would have to pay a dime before knowing all there is to know before you made a determination.

also it encouraged everyone to visit the location before they made a decision, which means you would have to know where it was located.

Look at some of the nudist beaches in Florida and understand what crowded is. The beaches available for the owners on this island is over 1 mile long. I don't think that sounds crowded.

You remind me of my father, everything is wrong unless he was the one who came up with the idea.
Sorry to hear that you would not benefit on 2 twenty year leases, come to think of it most people I know would not live that long either.

"I don't want a million dollars because I won't live long enough to spend it" Could this quote equate with the way you think? I don't recall anywhere on the site that attempted to pressure you to rush into making a decision.

Read the site again and if you have any litgitimate complaints, please post them. Will address the other issues you pointed out later, rushing out at the moment. Have a nice day.

Sorry if there are any typos, rushing to go to dinner.

Sheila Bell

Nothing to wear

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  10:05:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Regarding the misinformation some people attempt to pass off as knowledge, and I quote “Fifty shares in a four acre property? Sounds crowded”.

Here are the facts: If 50 small beach bungalows @ 500 sq. ft. were built on 4 acres and even if one allowed for an additional 1000 sq. ft. for extra space around each bungalow, that would only comprise 75,000 sq. ft. (1.72176 acres) which leaves 2.27824 acres for whatever. My boyfriend and I have stayed at resorts consisting of just over 1.5 acres with almost 50 beach huts and believe it or not it did not seem overly crowded. The facts are 50 shares in a 4 acre property equal 3,484.8 square feet of space per share.

I suggest to people like Old Hippy, instead of only pointing out negative things that might happen, tell me what to do to insure those things don’t happen based on knowledge and not “It will not work because I did not think of it syndrome”. Also if one is going to quote information from a web site, it should be accurate.

Sheila Bell

Nothing to wear

Posted - 05/09/2009 :  03:16:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have just been notified that the email link at http://ticaunatural.weebly.com was experiencing technical difficulties and any request for additional information may not have been received. This technical problem has been corrected, if you requested any information please resubmit your request.

Thank you,

Sheila Bell

nudeisbetter
Forum Member

Posted - 05/09/2009 :  05:43:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It has all the qualities of a scam. The story doesn't really make a lot of sense (too much detail in some places, not enough in others), and there is NO identifying information about anyone or anything in it. The pictures are all pretty generic. The condo for sale has no real info about it and is way too cheap. The person posting here just joined, and is going for the hard sell if you have any issues (watch what happens when I post this.) The guy supposedly masterminding the whole thing isn't here. The person posting here isn't really involved any more than another investor, yet "she" was informed that the link on the website wasn't working. The website is hosted on a free, anonymous hoster. Perhaps it's not a scam, just my opinion, but it feels like one to me (and I've seen an awful lot of scams.)

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 05/09/2009 :  10:35:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Didn't we just go through this with shares of an Eco-Naturist-Communal Paradise for sale in the Dominican Republic? I seem to recall a brief flurry of interest ... then, poof!

It would help immensely if there was even the vaguest indication of where this particular paradise is: the South Pacific is, after all, a biggish place. The website ostensibly encourages a site visit, but then renders one virtually impossible by requiring "a minimum of 25 people". How is one supposed to coordinate that? Come to think of it, a site visit would cost my wife and me almost as much as our 2% share. In my case it's all academic anyway, since I've put all of my disposable income into a can't-miss investment opportunity in Nigeria.

Lastly, I wish the curator of the website would learn the difference between "naturist" and "naturalist".

NaturalistDoc

Nothing to wear

Posted - 05/09/2009 :  11:29:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In this day and times of economic uncertainty, it is wise to be prudent in investigating potential investments; the key word here is (Investigating). Relying on the gut feelings of a no credentials want to be detective is not prudent. Nudeisbetter has determined that this is some kind of scam, coming to that consensus based on intuition, experience and his/her extensive knowledge of real estate prices in the world to determine when a price for a property is too low (signifying a scam).

I have two reasons for strongly advocating participation in this project, first and foremost I would like to see it happen so that I may be a part of it and second, I have no problems with earning a $5,000 referral bonus. Mr. Lloyd Oliver, the main organizer of this project and I have stayed in close contact since our first meeting. I call him whenever any questions I may have come up. I spoke with him over the phone 3 times in the last two days, as recent as two hours ago discussing the project and outlining some concerns that have come up. Unlike others, I do ask questions to formulate my position on any given matter.

He is aware of what I am doing to put the word out on this project; he has therefore given me some additional information that could easily be ascertained by contacting him from his web site and asking. Since there are those who feel that an unpaid for web site is so anonymous and prone to be the haunt of scam artist, He has authorized me post his phone number in Thailand where his condo is located (for Potential condo buyers).

Additionally, he has given me the names of 3 real estate companies in Thailand that is listing his property.

Mr. Oliver’s personal phone number: Country code Thailand 66: 089-981-5634

Mr. Oliver’s condo for sale in Thailand: Reduced price $95,000.-
Jomthien Condotel and Village-Building A
311-2 Tappraya Rd.
Jomthien, Pattaya, Chonburi 20260 Thailand

Real estate listing, Pattaya realty: www.propertypattaya.com Code no. CS0303
Real estate listing, Seaboard properties: www.seaboard-properties.com ID code.SC222
Real estate listing, East Coast Real Estate: [link to thaiproperty.com removed by request]
David Grey (Manager) referring to Mr. Lloyd Oliver’s condo at Jomthien Condotel and Village.

How do I know there was a problem with the email link? Simple, Mr. Oliver told me when I spoke with him.

(“As far as too much information in some places, not enough in others”) I never knew one could determine if something was a falsehood with those criteria.

“You should look into the refrigerator to determine if the bulb is burned out”

No doubt there will be additional thoughts of things just not adding up; all I have to say on that matter is asking questions first and then if you feel something is wrong, investigate further to formulate a position.

Nudeisbetter, 25 minutes ago I received a call from Mr. Oliver, he has just read your reply. Mr. Oliver told me that he would be willing to pay for all your expenses to travel to the exact location of the beach with the “Generic” pictures and pay you U.S. five Thousand dollars ($5,000) if this property is not authentic and that he has not negotiated to purchase it. The $5,000 would be placed with a bilaterally agreed upon law firm (Trust Account) in the United States.

However, you must place $5,000 plus reimbursement for your travel expense into this same account. Upon your return, $10,000 plus the amount for reimbursement of travel will be delivered to the person who was correct. In other words, put your money with your gut feelings, he is willing to put his money where the truth is.

Well Nudeisbetter, on this proposition you have nothing to lose if you are right. I know that you will come up with an excuse not to take Mr. Oliver up on his offer. So if there is anyone who feels the same way as Nudeisbetter, this offer is open to the first person to take the challenge; at that point you can deal directly with Mr. Oliver.

So Nudeisbetter, since we know you don’t even believe for sure what you are telling others and won’t be taking this offer, go back to the web site and find other points that you get a gut feeling about.

Sheila Bell

Nothing to wear

Posted - 05/09/2009 :  11:54:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Naturalistdoc,

This is getting boring, (If you have any questions just ask) There is a legitimate reason why the location is not made public to any and everyone, like someone else buying it first. I think you may have misunderstood “A minimum of 25 people”.

This group of people would be organized by TICAN, for individual visits over a 3 week period. It is not up to you to organize the group.

Naturalistdoc, you sound a lot like Nudeisbetter. Read the reply to Nudeisbetter’s post, with your “knowledge” you could earn some extra cash for your investment portfolio and a fully paid for trip.

Sheila Bell

nudeisbetter
Forum Member

Posted - 05/10/2009 :  06:23:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, OK - so all I have to do is put up $5000 first, then fly over to some deserted island in an undisclosed location. Uh, yeah, I'll get right on that. If "Mr Lloyd Oliver" is so active in this, why isn't HE on this website answering our questions directly? And no, I hadn't determined that it was a scam - I said it has all the qualities of a scam, many of which I pointed out. I still haven't seen anything to change my mind on that, but perhaps someone else will. Lastly, I don't think I'd want to share 4 acres with such an angry person. Doc, I'm with you. Actually, I'll do that one better - I just found this amazing beach property that I've been looking for for 18 years. If you send me $4000 I'll let you buy into it. You'll love it.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 05/10/2009 :  2:38:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm outta here. If people want to invest their time and money with Ms. Bell and Mr. Oliver, I wish them well. If my inherent skepticism causes me to miss out on a great opportunity, I can live with that. But I lack the bandwidth to dwell on this topic any further.

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 05/11/2009 :  2:51:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NaturistDoc

I'm outta here. If people want to invest their time and money with Ms. Bell and Mr. Oliver, I wish them well. If my inherent skepticism causes me to miss out on a great opportunity, I can live with that. But I lack the bandwidth to dwell on this topic any further.

Yeah, Doc. I think that's what I said, too.

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

nudeisbetter
Forum Member

Posted - 05/14/2009 :  1:38:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by old hippie

quote:
Originally posted by NaturistDoc

Yeah, Doc. I think that's what I said, too.

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

Apparently the original poster feels the same.

Previous Topic: nudist resort Costa Natura, Spain, apartment sale Topic Next Topic: Want to buy: nudist resort  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved