Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 449 ]  [ Total: 449 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Women - From the Feminine Point of View
 Nudism From a Woman's Viewpoint
 Going Grey
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Bikini Bottom Mystery Topic Next Topic: Women Nudists
Page: of 4

Primm

Posted - 05/22/2010 :  11:50:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Primm a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I believe gray hair is just another stage of life Sometimes we forget I have heard many ladies tell guys that going bald Theres nothing wrong with it And that it can look good But then a little gray can rock their world But it wont. It will rock your world if you let it Dont let it My beard has turned gray big time I dont care for it But Im not going to color it Its just there

Michael Primm

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 05/22/2010 :  9:56:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi:

I see where I replied to this subject. It is hard to believe that Summer is finally here,
thank god!!!!

Mrs. Cookie had let her "bush" grow all winter
and she has been platinum and or black during the winter months.

But she told me that next weekend, Mem Day, that
she is going smooth of the summer, since she
has rec. some new "bling" during the winter, so
she will be able to show off her piercings. I have been shaved smoooooooooooooooooth for sometime, and enjoy it the smoooooooooooooth look!!!

Here's to a great summer after a long hard winter!!!

Remember we are only here for a short time,
so let's have a good time.

Cookie

nude charles
Forum Member

Posted - 05/23/2010 :  10:24:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is it permissable to tell us where/what her piercings are?

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2010 :  9:51:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i solved my grey body hair and have been a smoothie for the past two years and will never go back to the fuzz. men look good smooth women look even better.

Edited by - sailawaybob on 05/25/2010 9:53:04 PM

sunflower
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2010 :  12:43:24 PM  Show Profile  Send sunflower an AOL message  Click to see sunflower's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Personally I prefer au natural, smooth men to me are a turn off and as for a woman being smooth, having had children, to me it feels like being a plucked chicken.

Sunflower

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2010 :  5:56:21 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thats why I chose the handle "naturalgar".The thought of having to groom myself to be smooth seems high maintanance for me. Because of my Italian heritage, I'm naturally hairy:)

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2010 :  8:47:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
to each their own, but to me a nice tan on a smooth body looks good, after shaving awhile the hair seems to grow slower and is easier to maintain at least thats how it is working for me..

CarrieAnne

Posted - 05/30/2010 :  3:21:45 PM  Show Profile  Send CarrieAnne an AOL message  Send CarrieAnne a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree to each his own--our uniqueness is wonderful. For me though, being smooth down below turns me into a dichotomy. My breast say I am a woman, while being smooth says I am a little girl again. I prefer to look like a well groomed woman all over & not half woman/half little girl. But I know that's just me.

~CarrieAnne~

sunflower
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2010 :  1:09:48 PM  Show Profile  Send sunflower an AOL message  Click to see sunflower's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Quite agree with you CarrieAnne, wouldn´t do for us all to be the same.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2011 :  2:01:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
True nudists don't care. Wear whatever color you want or stay as you are, nice and smooth. It is all a personal choice.

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 02/02/2011 :  09:36:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think the best advice is to do what ever you wish. Pubic hair is natural and it can and will change colour over the years. Enjoy your body and be proud that you've been lucky to have found the joy of being naked. Current fashion points to removal of all body hair but many prefer to have what nature gave them. Getting oder is natural and some people can end up looking a little rediculous having taken steps to try to drink from the fountain of eternal youth. So, shave off your pubic hair if that will make you feel better but I doubt if many would think you looked anything but YOU if you wore your hair, as someone said with the pride that you've earned every strand that has changed in shade. I find both the shaved and unshaved look good as it shows that the owner has opted for what they like the most. Perhaps have a few pictures taken of yourself and maybe a decision will be easy. Enjoy being a nudist. I'm sure you do anyway.

Rod

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 02/02/2011 :  10:13:48 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've seen it all...shaved, gray, trimmed, etc. The only thing I think looks odd is dyed. First off, it's almost always very obvious, which sort of defeats the purpose. Secondly, can you imagine the maintenance? If you can't stand the gray, shaved or trimmed seem a reasonable alternative. And yes, nobody really cares that much; it's your personality that makes or breaks relationships...

Have fun!

coveresid
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2011 :  02:08:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife finally went bare since she didn't like the gray hair that were there. That was one one to solve the gray problem and I didn't really mind. I like to keep myself mostly bare. So it wasn't all that hard for her to just join me in going bare.

flyfisherman57

Posted - 07/17/2011 :  5:48:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too agree with the shaving, My saying is " No fur bikinis". I like the idea of a soft smooth look. My wife manscapes me, and I shave her too. We like to keep ourselves clean and to show off piercings too.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/18/2011 :  05:05:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It's unfortunate that people are not like trees. When a tree's leaves are going to fall of before too long, they turn brown, yellow, red, etc. Imgagine that if a person's hair did the same thing, how different things would be.

I know, that's not the case. Sigh. Trees are better than us, and they don't have to fill out 1040 forms, either.

"How far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?"
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Bikini Bottom Mystery Topic Next Topic: Women Nudists  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved