Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 467 ]  [ Total: 467 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 A simple question? Arousal and etiquette...
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: So I was thinking about becomming a nudist Topic Next Topic: My questions & problems wanting to be a nudist
Page: of 32

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2003 :  3:18:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Spontanudity;

I do not know the answer to your question, I guess its to keep nudist from going nude on a textile beach.

There is a difference in acknowledging a person as being attractive, and simple "gawking" at them.

Kim =^.^=

trucker
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2003 :  9:08:35 PM  Show Profile  Click to see trucker's MSN Messenger address  Send trucker a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
one way i guess to not look like a gawker is maybe approach that person you find nice looking,,and say something to them..look in thier eyes close rather then looking at them from afar..that's what i would do,,and have done,,and by doing that i've met some really nice people.

smile it makes people wonder about ya

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2003 :  08:09:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Trucker,

I'm kind of in two minds about approaching people at the beach. You don't want to put pressure on people but its nice to meet new people... Tough ask, tho' i may give it a go this weekend... I'll let you know how i go.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

camel411

Posted - 12/01/2003 :  10:26:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm from the West Coast and its usually too cold for me to get too aroused, but last year I visited Haulover Beach in Florida. The combination of the heat and warmer water, plus the general nudity, gave me an erection. It wouldn't subside, and was embarassing to me.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 12/01/2003 11:12:25 AM

NUDEDIVER
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2003 :  10:28:41 AM  Show Profile  Click to see NUDEDIVER's MSN Messenger address  Send NUDEDIVER a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wow ... too much information!

YOU'RE ONLY AS OLD AS YOU FEEL!!

daleobt

Posted - 12/01/2003 :  8:40:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello to all,

We are both fairly new to naturism. As a male, I must admit I was worried that I might find myself in an embarrassing situation. My wife and I have now been involved with the naturist lifestyle for just over a year, and this situation has never come about. The moods we have experienced at the various resorts we have been to are focused on relaxation rather than sexuality. At no point has either my wife or myself felt uncomfortable in the company of other naturists (I hope this just hasn't been a lucky streak). My last point should be one of congratulations to the administrators and contributors of this site. I have only just discovered it, and am really quite impressed

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2003 :  8:44:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
daleobt, Glad you found us. Welcome to the family.
:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2003 :  07:50:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Dalobt,

Welcome aboard!

I don't think its a lucky streak, you'll find most naturists are very friendly and accomodating.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2003 :  04:57:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
daleobt;

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2003 :  07:31:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
daleobt, welcome and enjoy!

irishred

Streaker21
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2004 :  05:44:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Streaker21's Homepage  Send Streaker21 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I don't think it is really a bid deal. Then again I've never been to a resort or club before which I am looking forward to doing. But if I had been and saw a guy with an erection I wouldn't care at all, as long as he's not parading it around the pool. I'm 21 years old and I know for a fact guys sometimes just get boners for no reason, it happens.

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2004 :  06:16:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I now have some experience in this area of life and have a lot to say on the matter. As a single woman, seeing a man get an erection can be very scary. In polite society we cover up, as an erection is sometimes a sign of aggression. In my case, the man was probably not going to become aggressive but it TERRIFIED me to see it. Covering up would have gone a long way in making me feel safe.

Melissa

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2004 :  7:12:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Irishred, men can usually feel an erection starting to occur. If that happens, they should be polite and cover even though it is a normal function. We don't want new nudists to flee the lifestyle.

Hugs, cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2004 :  11:59:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think it's just common courtesy for us males to cover an erection in public. And Melissa's comment in re her experience proves it.

Chic

Edited by - chic on 01/06/2004 12:01:14 AM

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/07/2004 :  4:42:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri,

Irishred, men can usually feel an erection starting to occur. If that happens, they should be polite and cover even though it is a normal function. We don't want new nudists to flee the lifestyle.

You lost me with the above quote, what is that in reference to?

irishred

Page: of 32 Previous Topic: So I was thinking about becomming a nudist Topic Next Topic: My questions & problems wanting to be a nudist  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved