Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 149 ]  [ Total: 149 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 Education - Promoting the Nudist Lifestyle
 Educating the public about nudism
 The mainstream media is slowly accepting nudism
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Celebrities who are quoted in support of nudism Topic Next Topic: Whats keeps the younger people from nudism?
Page: of 2

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 03/05/2009 :  4:10:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The main stream media is slowly accepting nudism
More and more instances of good reporting on nudism

We began this thread for members to include places in the media where the reporting was balanced and well researched regarding nudism.

In particular, we are looking for great visual presentations by the media, and good writing that clarifies the differences between swingers and traditional nudists. Also, creative photography where the subject matter was made newspaper friendly can be included.

We will bring attention to the best writing by journalists, where the publisher shows no fear of illustrating instances of "mere nudity" to the general public.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 03/05/2009 :  5:04:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Couriermail.co.uk has published an excellent nudism photo gallery.

The BBC released a documentary called What's the Problem with Nudity?

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2009 :  10:46:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cedar Creek of South Carolina, which was on Fox Television in its local market this week. You can see excerpts of the interviews on the Web at:

http://www.foxcarolina.com/video/18864050/index.html

Teva

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 07/10/2009 :  01:16:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
From Telegraph.co.uk - published 09 Jul 2009

Channel 4 hit with complaints over nude life drawing programme
By Chris Irvine
Published: 7:00AM BST 09 Jul 2009

Channel 4 has been hit with complaints after broadcasting a lunchtime drawing class featuring a nude model.

The channel is showing five life drawing classes through the week as part of its education show Life Class: Today's Nude.

Each half-hour broadcast has a different model and tutor to tell viewers about art and drawing techniques, guiding them through drawing their own picture as if they are in a real life class.

But dozens of viewers complained to the channel claiming they saw too much of fashion model Kirsten Varley at 12.30pm yesterday.

One viewer, Punteha Yazdanian, 23, said: "It was adult viewing, not for screening in the middle of the day."

Each half-hour broadcast has a different model and tutor to tell viewers about art
and drawing techniques, guiding them through drawing their own picture as if they
are in a real life class Photo: CHANNEL 4

The model posed for 30 minutes in a variety of poses as artist Gary Hume discussed the techniques in life drawing.

Alan Kane, the artist behind the programme, said earlier this week: "Because it is educational and non-sexualised nudity, Channel 4 didn't have any concerns with it at all."

A spokesman for Ofcom said: "We have received a small number of complaints which are being assessed against the broadcasting code."

He added that they were not looking to investigate the complaints at this time.

Section 1.18 of Ofcom's Broadcasting Code says: "Nudity before the watershed must be justified by the context."

From Mail Online - published 09th July 2009

Model poses nude for Life Class art show... on DAYTIME TV
By Paul Revoir
Last updated at 11:28 AM on 09th July 2009

Lunchtime TV is well known as the preserve of news bulletins, women's talk shows, Australian soap re-runs and cosy family dramas.

So you can imagine the surprise when mothers sitting down with their children flicked over to Channel 4 yesterday and were greeted by a fully naked woman.

Dozens of viewers are understood to have complained after they saw more than they bargained for of fashion model Kirsten Varley.

Outrage: Ofcom received dozens of complaints after fashion model Kirsten Varley was seen
posing for artist Gary Hume on Channel 4 at lunchtime

She stripped off and posed for artist Gary Hume in the programme Life Class: Today's Nude which aired at 12.30pm.

The show was up against Bargain Hunt on BBC1, Daily Politics on BBC2, Loose Women on ITV and House Doctor on Channel Five.

The programme saw the camera lingering on the model's naked form as the artist talked through the process of drawing her. But the show which was filmed at Mr Hume's studio has sparked a backlash from viewers.

At one point, the artist tells Miss Varley to have a rest if she needs one as he is going for a toilet break. He is also heard saying: 'One of the things about art is that you have to be embarrassed. You have to be embarrassed to make it.'

Yesterday's broadcast was one of five programmes about how to paint the naked body, which is running throughout the week on Channel 4.

On Monday, distinguished painter and sculptor Maggi Hambling drew male model Matthew Oghene. Tuesday's episode featured portrait artist Humphrey Ocean painting female model Tinka Ziff.

John Beyer, of TV pressure group Mediawatch UK, questioned showing the programme at lunchtime.

He has referred the matter to media regulator Ofcom after being contacted by concerned parents.

Complaints: Artist Alan Kane sketches a nude model for another show in the
Channel 4 daytime television series

Mr Beyer said: 'I have had complaints about this. Obviously people feel this is not really suitable for daytime TV when they have got children at home.

'One was particularly incensed because his child was at home and thought it was not appropriate.

'It's a pity Channel 4 cannot revive its Watercolour Challenge show.'

One viewer who was in her sick bed watching daytime TV, said: 'It nearly gave me a relapse. It was adult viewing, not for screening in the middle of the day.'

Channel 4 has defended the programme, insisting it was not gratuitous and saying it was meant to help artists capture the beauty of the human body.

In the series, each episode features a different type of life model including a dancer and a highly sought after male model.

Gary Hume is renowned for his paintings of simplified forms usually using high gloss paint on surfaces such as aluminium.

He was nominated for the Turner Prize in 1996 and was made a member of the Royal Academy in 2001. The audience is invited to pick up a pencil and use the class to develop their own interest in drawing with the artist's guidance.

nudiarist
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2009 :  07:21:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit nudiarist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The "mainstream media" reports on nudism more as a curiousity than a real news story. For every positive story, there is a negative one, or a columnist who is gymnophobic, like this one http://www.bclocalnews.com/surrey_area/peacearchnews/opinion/50402307.html

And if I read one more story about a nudist resort crying the blues about the fact that younger people simply are not interested in participating, I think I'll gag.

The AANR skinny-dipping record has generated a lot of favorable publicity, but when you factor in the Jasmine Trail controversy in North Carolina, the loss of San Onofre Beach in California, and the seeming decline of The Naturist Society, things are not really looking up.

Somewhere on YouTube is an old television clip of "What's My Line" where an older women appears and the panel has to guess her occupation. She turns out to be a nudist. Nobody makes fun of her, and there are nothing but smiles all around. Offhand I cannot think of any television program recently that has been positive for nudism, everything is so sexually charged from "Hung" to "Californication" that nobody seems interested in hearing about people who simply don't like wearing clothes.

nudiarist

rkitek
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2009 :  12:32:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interesting that the video add next to this story is concerning sex offenders. Typical of the mainstream media stereotyping nudist.

VLM34
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2009 :  12:50:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudiarist

The "mainstream media" reports on nudism more as a curiousity than a real news story. For every positive story, there is a negative one, or a columnist who is gymnophobic, like this one http://www.bclocalnews.com/surrey_area/peacearchnews/opinion/50402307.html

I haven't seen a truly positive story. Some are less bad than others, but they all misinform.

quote:
And if I read one more story about a nudist resort crying the blues about the fact that younger people simply are not interested in participating, I think I'll gag.

The AANR skinny-dipping record has generated a lot of favorable publicity ...

It has little if anything to do with living nude. I think the public will regard it as a silly stunt and will conclude that nudists are silly people who do silly stunts.

quote:
... but when you factor in the Jasmine Trail controversy in North Carolina, the loss of San Onofre Beach in California, and the seeming decline of The Naturist Society, things are not really looking up.

If it's handled right, I don't see the Jasmine Trail situation as a problem but as an opportunity to send a "Don't screw with the Lone Ranger" message to officials nationwide. The club, and AANR, should jam that one down their collective throats. They won't, I fear, so you're probably right that it's a negative.

I agree on the other two items you list.

quote:
Somewhere on YouTube is an old television clip of "What's My Line" where an older women appears and the panel has to guess her occupation. She turns out to be a nudist. Nobody makes fun of her, and there are nothing but smiles all around. Offhand I cannot think of any television program recently that has been positive for nudism, everything is so sexually charged from "Hung" to "Californication" that nobody seems interested in hearing about people who simply don't like wearing clothes.

IMO, plenty of people are interested. The media just isn't interested in doing that kind of report.

nudiarist
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2009 :  4:52:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit nudiarist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by VLM34

IMO, plenty of people are interested. The media just isn't interested in doing that kind of report.

People are interested in seeing celebrities in the nude, but they are not interested in seeing their next door neighbor naked, which is what nudism is.

nudiarist

VLM34
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2009 :  5:08:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

People are interested in seeing celebrities in the nude, but they are not interested in seeing their next door neighbor naked, which is what nudism is.

Gee, I offer an opinion and Nudiarist responds with a declaration of absolute certitude. He appears to be in possession of the one and only truth.

Whatever.

nudiarist
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2009 :  7:21:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit nudiarist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Gee, I offer an opinion and Nudiarist responds with a declaration of absolute certitude. He appears to be in possession of the one and only truth.

Whatever.

So your declarations are opinions, and mine are absolutes. Geez, lighten up, it's just a discussion.

We basically agree on everything discussed so far, but when you state categorically that the media is not interested in portraying nudism, it's off the mark.

Today's entertainment industry, and I include movies, television, websites and magazines, basically bend over backwards to give a slobbering public whatever it wants, whether it's nonstop coverage of Michael Jackson's death, or chasing Palin all over Alaska in search of sound bites.

People want sex and violence. That's why The Sopranos, Sex and the City, Big Love, Hung, True Blood, Weeds and Californication are taking cable by storm. Nudism is tame compared to vampires, mobsters, male prostitutes and drug dealers.

Again, people in general don't really want to see their next-door neighbors naked. That's not an absolute, and it's not really an opinion, it's just how our society is.

Nudism is a taboo, it's curious and kooky, it's practiced by old fat people, it's disgusting, it's perverted, it attracts pedophiles, etc. This is the public perception of nudism, which the media still refers to as taking place in "colonies".

If the people really wanted to see social nudism on television, there would have been a documentary or series long ago. Other than the National Geographic's Taboo series, it's a subject which has been far off the radar of prime time television.

BTW, Andrew Zimmern is doing a new show called "Bizarre World" and a producer contacted the folks at All Nudist to see if they could provide some guidance because they were interested in covering the naturist activities at Rising Sun Farm. Read all about what happened here: http://allnudist.wordpress.com/2009/06/24/a-bizzare-e-mail/

Zimmern is a good guy, he throws himself into foreign cultures and samples cuisine like goat testicles, all the while smiling and praising his hosts. I'm sure he would have been more than respectful of Rising Sun Farm, and he might have even gotten naked in the process. But the folks at All Nudist were turned off by the "Bizarre" label and dissed the show big time. This was a lost opportunity.

Recently VH1 used The Terra Cotta Inn strictly for laughs in an episode of "New York Goes to Work". It was a disaster for nudism. The show should still be available online at VH1.

nudiarist

Edited by - nudiarist on 07/10/2009 7:22:27 PM

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2009 :  07:59:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
USA Today's Life Weekend editon, (fri.,sat.,&sun.) front page on the World record skinny dip, main sream media including Online,Radio,Tv.,and print are reporting this event and To Day is the day to stand up and be included/counted
,AANR.com.has more info. and links to the media blitze than i can report or link too.

go n nude

Edited by - go n nude on 07/11/2009 08:01:40 AM

VLM34
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2009 :  09:18:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Whatever.

So your declarations are opinions, and mine are absolutes. Geez, lighten up, it's just a discussion.

Perhaps you're new to computers. You certainly appear new to online discussions. I said, "IMO, plenty of people are interested." "IMO" is a standard abbreviation for "In My Opinion." In any future discussions with you, I'll try to remember not to use abbreviations.

quote:
We basically agree on everything discussed so far, but when you state categorically that the media is not interested in portraying nudism, it's off the mark.

Except I did NOT say that. I said, "The media just isn't interested in doing THAT kind of report" where "that" refers to accurate reports of nudism as it actually is: "nobody seems interested in hearing about people who simply don't like wearing clothes. " Scroll back.

quote:
Today's entertainment industry, and I include movies, television, websites and magazines, basically bend over backwards to give a slobbering public whatever it wants, whether it's nonstop coverage of Michael Jackson's death, or chasing Palin all over Alaska in search of sound bites.

No. Today's entertainment industry MOSTLY provides what it THINKS the MAJORITY of the public wants. (It's important to properly qualify one's statements.)

quote:
People want sex and violence. That's why The Sopranos, Sex and the City, Big Love, Hung, True Blood, Weeds and Californication are taking cable by storm. Nudism is tame compared to vampires, mobsters, male prostitutes and drug dealers.

SOME people, perhaps even MOST people, want sex and violence for ENTERTAINMENT. However, an 'information' industry still exists. PBS, NPR, The History Channel, TIME, Newsweek, and many other information outlets still exist.

quote:
Again, people in general don't really want to see their next-door neighbors naked. That's not an absolute, and it's not really an opinion, it's just how our society is.

Thank you for adding 'in general" this time around. That was good.

People "in general" don't watch PBS or The History Channel and people "in general" don't read serious print news, yet a whole lot of people do. The people who do are a large audience, if not a large percentage of the population as a whole. The outlets I've mentioned do serious, quite accurate reports on a whole host of topics, but I've yet to see them do serious, accurate reports on nudism as it actually exists, reports on ordinary people doing ordinary things without wearing clothes. .

quote:
Nudism is a taboo, it's curious and kooky, it's practiced by old fat people, it's disgusting, it's perverted, it attracts pedophiles, etc. This is the public perception of nudism, which the media still refers to as taking place in "colonies".

You're describing a circular process, a vicious circle. The media caters to (what it thinks is) the public perception which establishes (or reinforces) a public perception which is then catered to by a media, etcetera. And, of course, there are those in the media, as elsewhere, with an axe to grind: they actively seek to misrepresent nudism.

(Note that I didn't abbreviate 'etcetera' as 'etc'. I'm doing my best to avoid misunderstandings.)

That circular cycle of inaccurate portrayals/perceptions/portrayals/perceptions has been largely (if incompletely) broken in my lifetime in regard to blacks, women, gays, Jews, and various other groups. The media, beginning with the serious, accurate information outlets I've mentioned, played a crucial role.

The serious media has not played such a role in regard to nudism. To summarize, "The media just isn't interested in doing THAT kind of report" where "that" refers to accurate reports of nudism as it actually is: ordinary people who sometimes choose not to wear clothes.

Which is what I said to begin with.

quote:
If the people really wanted to see social nudism on television, there would have been a documentary or series long ago.

Oh, bullpucky! You refuse to acknowledge that one role of the media is to educate, and that some segments of the media have performed and continue to perform that role quite well. The entire media does NOT provide solely what it thinks the public wants for entertainment.

quote:
Other than the National Geographic's Taboo series, it's a subject which has been far off the radar of prime time television.

Yes, and accurate portrayals of nudism have also been off the radar of all other media, including NON-prime time television. That's what I've been telling you.

<snip something about some "Bizarre' show> (For what it's worth, I agree with most of what was said in the response to the email you describe. The "Bizarre" proposal had all the earmarks of another disaster.)

There's no doubt that nudist organizations, both national and local, are leery of media requests. They've been burned too often by viciously inaccurate coverage, including by such ostensibly reputable journals as TIME Magazine and the New York Times. Unfortunately, nudist organizations also refuse to allow accurate coverage. As a result, what little "positive" coverage we get is idealized crap from AANR, AANR's ad agency, and TNS -- phony infomercial crap that is easily recognized as phony infomercial crap and that still includes most of the adverse messages contained in patently bad coverage.

I sometimes think that AANR's ad agency is engaged in a slick double cross in which they take AANR's money while subtly slamming AANR's product, and AANR isn't smart enough to know they're being had.

One such example is Teva's link from post #3 above: http://www.foxcarolina.com/video.18864050/index.html

For another example, see the pics Bossman recommended in post #2: nudism photo gallery.

Maybe that's a topic for further discussion, in a tone of your choice.

nudiarist
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2009 :  9:26:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit nudiarist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
VLM34, I will be happy to try and carry on an intelligent discussion with you, but you need to lay off the condescending sarcasm crap.

nudiarist

Edited by - nudiarist on 07/11/2009 9:27:42 PM

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 07/12/2009 :  1:18:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
VLM34 and nudiarist, what did you guys think of the BBC documentary? It looked to me like they were pretty close to the mark for natural nudism, aside from it being a laboratory experiment of sorts.

Agreed that the majority of social media sees no profit in ordinary nudism. That this presents a problem and some dilemmas for those of us promoting the health of the nudism lifestyle.

It is a problem of perception, portrayal and awareness. Hypocrisy and personal battles come into play.

I've just noticed, here and there, a small minority of the mainstream media that are, more often than before, publishing articles with a viewpoint we'd be proud of. This thread was primarily a place to send kudos and provide some examples. Not that the banter between you two isn't great reading...

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 07/12/2009 :  2:51:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here's another fine example, for which writer Sarah Perry should be commended--

From Fort Worth Weekly - 08 July 2009

Needed: New Nudists
Wednesday, 08 July 2009 09:21 SARAH PERRY

Brown hills, like the crimped rim of a pie, made a privacy fence around the resort as it baked in the 105-degree heat. But at the end of a dusty gravel road, a swimming pool and icy drinks promised cool refreshment for Wildwood's club members.

"Volleyball!" yelled a 9-year-old girl as she cannonballed into the pool. And as though she were an umpire announcing the end of a time-out, people left their beers and other drinks, got up from the surrounding tables, and followed her into the water.

Water sports are staple summer entertainment at the 11-year-old resort in Wise County, along with horseshoes and darts. But water volleyball - even nude water volleyball, the only kind they play at Wildwood Naturist Park - just isn't drawing many young people anymore, and that's a problem.

Naturist camps, it seems, like newspapers and music stores in the clothed world, are having trouble attracting the younger generation these days.

What to do? Have a mass skinny-dip-in. That's coming up on July 11 at 2 p.m., when Wildwood and other similar clubs around the country try to set a world record for the largest number of people bathing in their birthday suits at one time.

Wildwood members say their stress disappears
at the gate. Sarah Perry

The mass dip-in is the inspiration of the American Association for Nude Recreation, which contacted the Guinness World Records keepers to see what kind of new record a bunch of unclothed people might be able to set.

Beatrice Taylor, manager and part-owner of Wildwood, sees the problem firsthand. When she, her husband, and four others bought the land and founded the club in 1997, the average age of those who joined was 40. Now, she said, it's 45.

She's tried to reach area young people: She called North Texas college newspapers and radio stations to ask about buying ads. Wildwood didn't want to advertise orgies or any of the other snicker-inducing activities that people who wear clothes often assume start happening when lots of people get naked together. Just natural living - and maybe a membership discount for young people who could show, say, a school ID card.

But no one returned her calls. "I don't know why the schools won't call me back," she said. "I'm willing to pay."

The world-record skinny-dipping attempt isn't an offer by Wildwood to open its gates to those who just want to ogle others for the day. Visitors are allowed, but they must sign and obey the same rules as members. Nudity is required, drugs are prohibited, and "overt sexual activity" is not tolerated. "We want participators, not spectators," Taylor said.

Perhaps it's not surprising that camps like Wildwood are having a little trouble with the twentysomething crowd. The nudist movement, after all, grew up in the 1950s and '60s. And the delights of living with skin exposed to the sun may seem foreign to a generation that's become pasty-faced from too many hours of video gaming and 'net surfing.

Taylor and other Wildwood members said that if people, young or old, can just be convinced to try nude living, there's an excellent chance they'll be hooked. It's what happened to most of them - doctors, lawyers, bankers, plumbers, teachers, people from all walks of life.

Jim Parker lives a few miles from Wildwood, works for the government, and is on the board of directors of AANR. Through the years, when he was transferred from Dallas to Washington, D.C., and Kansas City by his employers, he remained loyal to nudism and Wildwood.

Ten years ago, he said, he gave his wife two options for an anniversary present: a tattoo or a visit to a nudist resort. She opted for the latter. Now Parker has trouble remembering to grab a robe before he answers his door. "It's just comfortable," he said.

At Wildwood, "When I hit the gate, my stress leaves," he said.

Hillary Bell, 18, was lounging by the pool, unwrapping a snack cake. Her parents introduced her to Wildwood a year ago, and at first, nudism "freaked me out." But, "after 15 minutes, I didn't care," she said.

Bell attended Nude U, a young adult camp for nudists, in June. According to the AANR web site, Nude U teaches college-age nudists how to "build the nudist community from within." AANR also sponsors the Youth Ambassador Program, which brings young nudists together to learn how to "spread the word."

Visitors know what to expect as they enter the park. Sarah Perry

Some of Bell's friends don't respond well when they learn she's a nudist, she said. She tells when it's necessary and prefers to pass on information only if friends are interested, rather than actively trying to drum up new members.

On the private road leading to Wildwood, visitors reach a red iron gate and a sign that says "Nudity may be encountered beyond this point." Wildwood isn't "clothing optional." Visitors to the resort are asked to disrobe - Taylor and many other naturists think it's the people who keep their clothes on, while looking at people who've taken theirs off, who are perverted.

Taylor became a convert after 16 years of coaxing from her husband. On her first visit to a nudist resort in Florida, she said, it took only a few minutes for her shyness to disappear. "It's just nice to walk and feel rain on your skin, walk out and feel the warm sun. It's sensual, not sexual," she said.

In 1993, she joined Bluebonnet, a naturist park a few miles from Wildwood. But she wanted her own club. When an attempt to buy Bluebonnet failed a few years later, she and her husband and their friends bought the land for Wildwood.

Today about 20 people live on the 118-acre park, and another 110 are members. Each day, many of the park residents commute to outside jobs. Some worry that people in the larger community might find out about their lifestyle and cause problems.

Others, such as Taylor, don't leave the park for months at a time. Once, she said, after she'd gained weight, she needed to dress for a funeral but found that nothing in her closet fit.

Taylor, 59, theorizes that it's tough to attract young people to nudist parks because they're more self-conscious about their bodies than people a little older. When college students do visit Wildwood, she said, they usually do so out of curiosity and aren't repeat customers.

If people aren't comfortable with their bodies, then becoming nudists isn't right for them, Taylor said. There's a certain time in one's life, usually later, when self-acceptance is achieved, she said - and when people stop worrying about staring and being stared at.

In the meantime, Wildwood hosts a potluck dinner every weekend. Naked Flamingo Casino Nite, an annual evening of card-playing, usually draws nearly 100 people, Taylor said.

Parker decorates the park every Halloween with plastic spiders, black crepe paper, and ghouls. Taylor proudly displays the pictures of last October's crowd - a man dressed as a belly dancer, one couple sharing a military costume, a woman wearing only a witch's hat and cape.

About 40 Wildwood nudists warmly greeted this Fort Worth Weekly reporter after I "got comfortable" - nudist lingo for shedding clothes. They showed me family photos and invited me to play volleyball.

"You need to get rid of those tan lines, young lady," Parker said.

nudiarist
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2009 :  3:57:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit nudiarist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Follow the online writings of Laura Leyrer, who has 3 recent entries on nudism. It will be interesting if she takes her first time experience into a recurring activity...I think she's hooked.

http://www.examiner.com/x-15353-Detroit-Day-Trips-Examiner

nudiarist

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Celebrities who are quoted in support of nudism Topic Next Topic: Whats keeps the younger people from nudism?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.06 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved