Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 208 ]  [ Total: 208 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Nudism From a Man's Viewpoint
 Hairy or Shaved
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: I am  fat, will I not be accepted? Topic Next Topic: Why and when did you first shave?
Page: of 8

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2011 :  09:55:28 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I don't shave that often anymore, but one thing that ticks me off is people saying that women who shave are trying to look like little girls, and men who like that look are pervs. Really? Does a fully grown woman look like a little girl in any way; shaved or not? I think such people are uptight and simply projecting their thoughts onto others...

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2011 :  10:54:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudesunguy

I don't shave that often anymore, but one thing that ticks me off is people saying that women who shave are trying to look like little girls, and men who like that look are pervs. Really? Does a fully grown woman look like a little girl in any way; shaved or not? I think such people are uptight and simply projecting their thoughts onto others...

You and me both!

This lifestyle is suppose to be about acceptance. It's suppose to be about getting to know the person inside and not what's outside.

For either side to take issue with those that do shave or those that don't shave...they are the ones with their heads in the wrong place in this lifestyle and I guestion what they are in it for.

We have the "do not shaves" saying the females look like litte girls, strange...I've yet to see a grown woman look anything like a little girl. I'm usually looking at the entire person...NOT JUST THEIR PUBIC AREA!

You've got the "shavers" saying things like...it's cleaner, natural looks "ape-like"...what happened to treating each other with respect?? There's enough disrespect in main stream society. You'd think that within our sub-culture, we could more respectful towards one another and practice what we certainly ALL have stated before...

"naturists are the friendliest and most accepting people. No one judges you if you're short, tall, fat, skinny, have scars, missing a limb, missing a breast, tattooed, pierced, shaved or hairy..."

Some of the negative comments on topics like this on ALL nudist message boards...tell a different story!

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2011 :  3:39:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We shave regularly, mostly every day. We shaved long before we began our nudist lifestyle. Shaved or hairy on others does not bother us, but for us the smoothie way is the way to be. For those who keep the hair, well that's OK too.
We have never seen a smoothie woman who looks like a child. Don't understand how anyone can actually believe that a smooth woman looks like a child. ??? Let's be kind to each other. OK? That is what we as naturists and nudists represent. We are tolerant and enlightened people who prefer to be nude whenever possible, and yet we are normal.

Being Naked and Being Real

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2011 :  11:22:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have battled this in my mind, but not for my own situation, but more in a univeral way. I am for each person being free to choose his or her own style, and am against criticism by others for the styles of other people. It's better to advocate for freedom of follical expression.

As for me, if this were a professional poll, I think pubic hair looks fine, and so does no hair. Some women look good with pubic hair, as that gives them a sense of balance on their body. For others, they look better without hair. I think it depends on the person. And, no, I don't go around staring, so there!!!

For that matter, some people look good with shorter hair on their head, while some look better with longer hair.

I would try it both ways as an experiment, and just see what your own opinion is, without regard to the opinion of others.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

James Madison

Edited by - Warmskin on 02/27/2011 11:23:12 PM

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2011 :  11:24:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As a nudist and photographer, I see a mixture of nude models, some nudists, others not. As with many things the question of pubic hair or the lack of it has no real definitive answer when it comes to "should I or shouldn't I shave". Some models look better with, others without pubic hair. Of course it's also a matter of taste. One girl I know has thick dark hair and shaves her pudenda, but she says it's "high maintenance" and needs daily attention to avoid stubble. A friend of mine is naturally blonde and she finds it easy to keep very smooth. We nudists accept all body shapes and types of both sexes and most of us are not too obsessed with the pubic area. For myself, I just love the human form and regard no part of the body as obscene or needing to be hidden. I don't think that's radical for a naturist. So, let it grow or shave. It's all down to the individual. Me, I trim so I guess I'm firmly "on the fence".

Rod

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2011 :  2:53:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...but...even in the last two posts, references were made by both posters...

"some look better with pubic hair, some look better without pubic hair"...is this lifestyle about looks???

I left a naturist website because there was an argument about what looked better...a circumsized penis or uncircumsized penis?

What the hell difference does it make!!??

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  11:09:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well said FireProf. I suppose I did fall into a bit of a self made hole, about which "look" is better. As a life long nudist I seldom take note of individual body parts as my absolute view is that the body is our shell, nothing to hide, nothing to be vain about. I love being naked because it feels good. I love being naked with other naked people, and am very often. Sometimes, looking at the posts it has been easy for me to be sucked into something that perhaps is trivial. Is pubic hair or the lack of it in any way shape or form important? Naturism is for all who enjoy "shedding the threads". Thanks again FireProf.

Rod

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  1:29:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rod,

No worries!

I've fallen into that same situation myself a time or two!

hikerman
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2011 :  7:19:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave totally every day, and have for many years. Love being smooth.

txbiker

Posted - 06/05/2011 :  10:15:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For myself, I prefer to shave from the waist down. It feels 'cleaner', and looks better when I do wear a thong or speedo. And, agreeing with a previous poster, there is a certain erotic feel to some fabrics and clothing that girls should not be the only ones able to enjoy!

Richard Lyon

bqdude1
Forum Member

Posted - 06/13/2011 :  1:14:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a smoothie and I just had a little bit of a strange situation. I am in the process of changing jobs and I had to go for the drug test. This test was different. It was not the old urine test. They took a couple of locks of hair. Now not only am I a smoothie, but I am also bald. Not totally bald, but I joke about having named each of my hairs. The nurse said that if she could not get enough hair from my head that she could get it from my chest or other places. She was lucky that she could get enough from my head because there is not any "other places". I bet that she would sure be surprised to have to keep looking.

Yooper

Posted - 07/01/2011 :  12:51:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave the scrotum and trim on top. Just a personal thing. Been doing it for over 10 years.

whop_99

Posted - 10/01/2011 :  3:07:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ever since a I had hernia surgery about 5 years ago, I keep everything shaved. Another thing, who gets to have that job?
As i was being prepped for surgery, a nice young lady had to shave me bald.
loved the feeling ever since.

candjnj

Posted - 12/29/2011 :  08:41:46 AM  Show Profile  Click to see candjnj's MSN Messenger address  Send candjnj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with everyone that says its a personal choice. My wife and I both shave our genitals completely. I don't shave my chest or legs.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/27/2012 :  11:03:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would just like for it to be either way is seen as a trend by that I mean if I go to a nude party at a freinds house, that it would be common to see a mix of both shaved and bush on either sex, any age etc. Why do the people who go hairy think shaved is odd and vice versa..

Page: of 8 Previous Topic: I am  fat, will I not be accepted? Topic Next Topic: Why and when did you first shave?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved