Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 196 ]  [ Total: 196 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Nudism From a Man's Viewpoint
 Hairy or Shaved
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: I am  fat, will I not be accepted? Topic Next Topic: Why and when did you first shave?
Page: of 8

TanNakedAz
Forum Member

Posted - 12/20/2009 :  1:49:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nads is actually a home waxing product.

waytwofast
Forum Member

Posted - 12/20/2009 :  4:29:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit waytwofast's Homepage  Send waytwofast a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
El Natural, no shaving for me...

"When you walk into the voting booth, I feel it wise for you to ask yourself one thing... Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago..." - Ronald Reagan

dtidew
Forum Member

Posted - 12/20/2009 :  9:42:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TanNakedAz

Nads is actually a home waxing product.

oh ok then i will not be using that haha
has anyone used something like Nair?

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 12/21/2009 :  08:36:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've used Nair for men. Works OK but, stinks. I still find the Bodygroom is best for my balls, etc. I use an epilaltor everywhere else.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/22/2009 :  02:26:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bob

How often do you have to do this so it remains looking OK?

Soonbnude

docfreeman47
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  8:22:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This Newbie is trying things & experimenting on myself. I have shaved the bikini line up and it feels like a soft babies butt. lol I was a fairly hair guy that has always had to do some trimming. Now I will wait for the reaction of my wife.
Also, does anyone have a consept of how much quicker one will burn when you are smooth. I know I must look like a bare ice cream man. Never saw that color white before.

Doc

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  8:50:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
doc before i went became a smoothie i had just a patch, during the summer i use spf 4 spray and after a day or two i was brown all over. you might try a tanning booth prior to laying out in the spring. once your a smoothie i don't think you will go back to being hairy i only have a little hair on my arms and legs and once summer arrives i plan to shave everything smooth. i think your wife will be positive as mine was but wonder how mine will be when i'm a complete smoothie.

docfreeman47
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  10:26:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bob
Sounds to me that she will like whatever you do.

Tks for the information, I will use the spf4 but will pass on the tanning bed.
Won't be waiting for spring though, vacation starts next week in Florida. Got to get to warmer weather. Lancaster County, PA is to cold right now.

Doc

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  12:05:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
doc i'm jealous, hope your going to haulover or apollo.

docfreeman47
Forum Member

Posted - 02/03/2010 :  8:47:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bob, Just got back from warm Florida. Didn't get to Hauulover but did spend a great day at Cypress Cove in Kissimmee. Wife gave permission for me to go but didn't think I would. Surpris, I not only went but had a wonderful day. She is now trying to hold me back from going to resorts. She has left a crack in the door to mayyyyybe join me at a CO. She got to see a little while we were on our cruise. We had a stop in St Martin and took an island tour and Yes, the tour went to Orient Beach.
The public goes and the CO starts. Mostly clothed at the transition point and slowly moves to nude.
Would love to got back to Orient Bay.

nudewithfriends
Forum Member

Posted - 02/03/2010 :  11:13:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was a swimmer in high school and college...and I hating having to shave my entire body for big swim meets (contrary to lay opinions, swimmers only shave once or twice a year).

I have a hairy chest, I get a 5 o'clock shadow by noon, and I have hair on my arms and legs. I trim my pubic hair...but I don't shave anything smooth. Well, other than my face every morning.

ART_NAKED
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  12:11:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit ART_NAKED's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I us e a hair trimmer in the warm moths and let it grow in the cold months. Living here on the 45th parallel, it only makes sense.

Got Nudes?
Oil paintings by James Taylor - find me on facebook

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  02:06:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I shave "down there" every morning in the shower. I've done it for more than a decade, except for a few months during which I experimented with a landing strip. For the most part I greatly prefer being smooth, and have received many compliments on how it looks.

To each their own, I guess.

Annie

Life is best lived bare

Edit-- Oops! I just noticed this was in the "Nudism from a Man's Viewpoint". My bad. I suppose if I was a man, shaving "down there" would be more involved and potentially risky. One more reason I'm glad I'm a woman. :)

Edited by - Anniebare on 02/04/2010 02:11:54 AM

Baldswede82
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  08:17:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'v shaved my pubic area bald for about 10 yrs and and love the feeling and the look. All the girls I'v dated loved it and my curent gf says it's the best feeling goin' down on a bald cock.

I'm not a very hairy guy so I totally understand all of you hairy guys who thinks it takes to much time and effort and also if you are very hairy it doesn't always look so good if you can't maintain it.

Peace

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  9:04:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like being able to do either...I like the look and feel of being smooth (even went nose to toes recently), but I also like the trimmed look...not with shapes or strips...but cut short. It looks neater than going native or whatever the correct term is for letting it grow wild.

Page: of 8 Previous Topic: I am  fat, will I not be accepted? Topic Next Topic: Why and when did you first shave?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.1 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved