Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 145 ]  [ Total: 145 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Hey, is there a club or nudist resort in ...?
 clothes optional in Arizona
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: SUNNY REST RESORT Nude fun  in eastern PA Topic Next Topic: natuirst place resort in sri lanka??
Page: of 2

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 05/18/2009 :  04:08:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I love the adobe architecture of Mira Vista. I had friends down that way who have since passed away, and they were nice enough to let me stay at their adobe home. I loved it!

“In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.” -John Adams

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 05/18/2009 :  08:14:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Madame and I were at Mira Vista last month, and I am happy to report that the new pool area is very nice, as was the AZ sunshine. (I can also recommend Vivace, an Italian restaurant not too far from the resort.) On a less happy note, their condo project has stalled, presumably due to the crappy economy and tight credit.

desertnude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2009 :  04:23:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit desertnude's Homepage  Send desertnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I checked out their website (Mira Vista), nice photos, not much on rules etc. but I sent and e-mail to them and they said they are family friendly and singles are welcome, rules apply to everyone equally. It is a short drive from my rather rural abode (yes abode not adobe...LOL) so I think I'll check it out later this month while on vacation. They do offer a coupon, unfortunately it is a two for one deal, I guess I'll have to consider that my other leg gets in free!

Michael

tanelk

Posted - 10/22/2009 :  09:47:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I stayed at Mira Vista for a couple of days,the begining of Sept,while visiting Tucson considering it a place to relocate. The stay was pleasant and relatively quiet. The staff were friendly but I would have liked a litle more info when I asked about membership than just the application form. It did seem a little expensive for the ammenities that exist at present. I will be visiting again and hopefully updating will be visable.

scubabillw

Posted - 11/16/2009 :  11:20:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We stayed at Mira Vista for two nights in the summer, and enjoyed it a lot. Clean, well maintained landscaping, beautiful pool/spa areas, a group of javelinas appeared as we were watching the sunset from the nude observation deck. The room was nicely furnished, the exercise facility was great, quiet with a few old-timers there for the day, and an overly-talkative couple who seemed to be tailing us the whole time. Not for the RV crowd, a bit too classy. We will definately go back to enjoy the resort and nearby attractions like Karchner Caverns.

scubabillw

Posted - 11/16/2009 :  11:22:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Also stayed at Tonopah hot springs, very rustic but nice soaking, a nice restuarant nearby, and cheap.

donrich45

Posted - 01/30/2010 :  8:41:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like more information on Magic Circle, is there a web site?

luvsun

Posted - 02/12/2010 :  12:36:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I were at Shangri La a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. Nice place and friendly people.

nude charles
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2010 :  6:59:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
donrich45: What is Magic Circle? Do you mean Magic Circle Festival? That is in Germany. I think we need more info in order to help you.

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: SUNNY REST RESORT Nude fun  in eastern PA Topic Next Topic: natuirst place resort in sri lanka??  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved