Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 156 ]  [ Total: 156 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 For the Conservative Nudist - Resorts to Relax
 Bed and Breakfasts (B & B's) for nudist / naturist
 Key West Bed and Breakfast
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nude  Bed and Breakfeast in Pa. or Nj. Topic Next Topic: Southwestern Ontario B & B
Page: of 2

leesa123
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2009 :  09:28:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Found a great clothing optional Bed and Breakfast Place in Key West. A block off of Duval Street. Looks spectacular! We had a date to go last June but boyfriend was sick. Trying to get there in April. Marrero's Guest Mansion. Have move info if interested.

www.marreros.com

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2009 :  10:38:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
leesa beutiful place but a bit pricey but guess that norm for Key West, haven't been there for a ton of years, i'm amazed that they don't have a nude beach there for all the tourist that visit especially the Euro-dollars.

leesa123
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2009 :  10:59:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Sailawaybob.

It is a little expensive, but It's suppose to have a great breakfast and a happy hour at the pool with a frig full of drinks. Another place is the Pilot house,minium stay of 3 days on the weekend. Marrero's you can stay one night if you like.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2009 :  11:25:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
leesa if the economy doesn't go bust would like to get down to Miami Beach especially Haulover Beach, when we lived down there years ago I liked to cross the bridges at night and look at the city skyline and the water, beautiful scenery..

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2009 :  2:49:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Leesa,
Be sure to check back in when you return, and post a review. Those prices look pretty much in line with what we paid last month; I had heard the pool at Chelsea House was c/o, but did not find that to be the case. We liked Key West a lot, and it would be great to have a good place to stay when we go back.
Have a great time.

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

leesa123
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2009 :  5:52:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OldHippie.

I spoke with John the owner of Marrero's and first thing I asked.. Being blonde.. "John? Can I wear a thong"? And he said."if you want, It's clothing optional, "means, you can go nude".P] Can't wait to go. Wish we had friends to go with us. The more the merrier!

leesa123
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2009 :  6:02:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sailawaybob

leesa if the economy doesn't go bust would like to get down to Miami Beach especially Haulover Beach, when we lived down there years ago I liked to cross the bridges at night and look at the city skyline and the water, beautiful scenery..

We will be visiting Haulover while we are there. It's beautiful.They just added new rest rooms and have a nice stand with snacks and beer.Can't wait. I'll see if I can post some pictures when we return.

nuderebel
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2009 :  12:47:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have stayed at Marrero's twice. Room #12 is nice. Off by itself, and right by the pool. We have stayed in Room #14 too, and it opens up to the pool area. Pool is clothing optional, and most guests take advantage of it. The breakfast is a full continental. Two hour happy hour is nice. There is an honor bar by the pool with beer, sodas, and water. Great location, too. 1/2 block off of Duval. Just one block from the US #1 0 mile marker. GREAT PLACE!

leesa123
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2009 :  09:54:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's GREAT! Can't wait to check it out. Looks beautiful and private. We are going the end of April. If you know of any good places to eat.. Love italian food... Please let me know.
quote:
Originally posted by nuderebel

We have stayed at Marrero's twice. Room #12 is nice. Off by itself, and right by the pool. We have stayed in Room #14 too, and it opens up to the pool area. Pool is clothing optional, and most guests take advantage of it. The breakfast is a full continental. Two hour happy hour is nice. There is an honor bar by the pool with beer, sodas, and water. Great location, too. 1/2 block off of Duval. Just one block from the US #1 0 mile marker. GREAT PLACE!

sxmnov08

Posted - 03/04/2009 :  6:19:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by leesa123

Found a great clothing optional Bed and Breakfast Place in Key West. A block off of Duval Street. Looks spectacular! We had a date to go last June but boyfriend was sick. Trying to get there in April. Marrero's Guest Mansion. Have move info if interested.

www.marreros.com

Is the entire facility clothing optional or just the pool?

leesa123
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2009 :  8:21:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just the pool.. Not a large area, but you can sun your buns There's also the Pilot House.. c/o

quote:
Originally posted by sxmnov08

quote:
Originally posted by leesa123

www.marreros.com

Is the entire facility clothing optional or just the pool?

jimvt

Posted - 03/06/2009 :  04:56:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Mangia Mangia" has good Italian food in Kew West. I think it's on Fleming St in Old Town. Peace, Jimvt

Jimvt

leesa123
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2009 :  6:50:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great!

I'll put it on my list.
Thanks.
quote:
Originally posted by jimvt

"Mangia Mangia" has good Italian food in Kew West. I think it's on Fleming St in Old Town. Peace, Jimvt

Jimvt

dave00
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  6:52:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Chelsea Pool and Gardens has a clothing optional sunbathing deck but, alas, the pool is not clothing optional and there is no hot tub. On the other hand it is within walking distance of everything. We didn't use our car once in the four days we were there and we visited everything.

leesa123
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2009 :  10:31:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just back from Key West. We absolutely loved Marrero's. The clothing optional pool was beautiful! We also spent time at The Pilot House. Very quiet place, kinda dead. We enjoyed the hot tub and our cabana room was very lovely.

bobski96
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2009 :  5:18:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Leesa123 , Did you get a chance to go to the Garden of Eden when you were in Key West? What did you think of it? Was it busy and would you go their again? My wife and I went there and found it very enjoyable. It was during the day and very hot and sunny so we along with about 8 other mixed gender people took off everything and just had a couple of cool drinks and enjoyed the day. Try it if you want a great time in a crazy city where anything goes.

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Nude  Bed and Breakfeast in Pa. or Nj. Topic Next Topic: Southwestern Ontario B & B  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.16 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved