Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 181 ]  [ Total: 181 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism Places: Around the World
 Asia: Thailand
 Are there nudism places in Thailand?
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: New Naturist Resort in Thailand Topic Next Topic: Status of Naturist in Thailand  

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 02/20/2009 :  4:06:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Are there nudism places in Thailand?

If you don't find what you are looking for here, see also the forum, "Hey, is there a club or nudist resort in ...?" The question may have already been asked and answered there.

If you have helpful and reliable information to share about nudism places in Thailand, please add it to this thread by clicking Reply to Topic while logged in.

peter_manee
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2009 :  04:47:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, there some nudism place in Thailand. You can enjoy the freedom in nude. Some nude beach near Bangkok. Lake and resort near Bangkok.

peter_manee

bruceeverett

Posted - 07/24/2009 :  9:34:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit bruceeverett's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I suggest going to www.thailandnaturist.com. There are presently two resorts, that allow nudism. One in Pattaya (www.chanresort.com) and one near Hua Hin. There are select beaches where one can get an all over tan.

dinbkk

Posted - 02/07/2010 :  05:40:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been living and working in s e asia for many years and I did not find a naturist resort or true nude beach whatsoever. Its against the local culture be it buddhist or islamic and the local people are almost always offended by nude people on the beach. But so many people are looking for such a place - maybe interested people should join together, rent or buy a small private island and start a nudist resort :) I'm a travel professional and would happily join in.

bruceeverett

Posted - 09/30/2010 :  12:46:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit bruceeverett's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dinbkk

I have been living and working in s e asia for many years and I did not find a naturist resort or true nude beach whatsoever. Its against the local culture be it buddhist or islamic and the local people are almost always offended by nude people on the beach. But so many people are looking for such a place - maybe interested people should join together, rent or buy a small private island and start a nudist resort :) I'm a travel professional and would happily join in.

Naturism is alive and growing in Thailand, you have not been lookig in the right places.

About Thailand Naturist
Thai Beaches visited by Thailand Naturists (including myself, my wife and members of Thailand Naturists)
Koh Larn - Samaee Beach, south end and Nual Beach east end, accessible from Pattaya
Koh Rin - The whole island, with a wonderful beach, accessible from Pattaya
Koh Mak - Right around the point from Cococape Resort (www.kohmakcococape.com) going west is Ao Pra beach, 1 kilo long beach, beautiful and deserted.
My wife and I have visited all three many times as do many members of Thailand Naturists, for an all over tan, swimming, and even a nude cruise to Koh Rin.

Nude Cruise Boats
The Edina out of Pattaya will provide a nude cruise for the day or longer. Our organization has hired the Edina two times and both times had a wonderful cruise. You can bring your own food or a menu is provided.
Fast Boats We have hired Fast Boats for trips with the understanding that we are naturists. Some will accommodate and some shy away. If you don’t have enough meat on your bum it can be a bumpy ride that you could feel the next day. Also use caution as many of the fast boats do not have night running lights.
My wife and I used the services more than once, as have members of Thailand Naturists.

Thailand Naturist Member Clothing Optional Resorts
Chan Resort (www.ChanResort.com) is building a new resort, nearby to where he was located. He has consulted Thailand Naturists about the basic design and how it would fit the requirements for naturism.
Many Thailand naturism members stayed here. My wife and I have stayed here 3 times for one month each and met some wonderful naturists from England, India, Sweden, Singapore, and Switzerland, in addition to our regular Thailand Naturist member friends.
This was the one of the first resorts to work with Thailand Naturist to become a clothing optional resort and help build the network.
Chan Twin Resort www.chantwinresort.webs.com (Previously Chan Resort) Continues the clothing optional polices of the Original Chan Resort.
Thai Bamboo http://www.thai-bamboo.de/eng/index.html is dedicated clothing optional resort that is very private and has made many improvements in facilities. They have a lovely pool and grounds and a great host in Mr. Rudy. He will gladly tell you where the nude beach is north of Cha Am.
Other Resorts - we are in a continuing process of face to face research of other appropriate resorts and making arrangements with the owners for accommodating naturist. If we feel a resort does not meet what would be required for naturists, if we don’t make a personal visit, and have an understanding with the management we do not recommend it, no matter how good it might seem to be. The management of the resort has to be very committed and comfortable with the naturism concept or it is a no go.
Thailand Naturist Events
We have naturist picnics, swimming in mountain lakes, seaside beach barbeques, nude cruises for a day and over a weekend, regular monthly meetings at a Bangkok private spa, and larger semi-annual Meetups.
Thai Naturist Organization in Thailand
Thailand Naturists (www.Thailandnaturist.com) the only organization committed and working to bring naturism to Thailand. We have achieved solid and continuing growth over the last 3 years and hopefully we will continue to do this. The more people that join as members the stronger we will be, it is free to join. If you are member already tell a friend. You can help naturism bloom in Thailand, join today.
- Bruceverett

pauluk007

Posted - 06/12/2011 :  08:32:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello im going to pattaya this year october 2011 i think and looking for places too go nude there that are easy too find and close too it please can anyone help

peter_manee
Forum Member

Posted - 10/13/2012 :  09:39:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you go to Pattaya please check.
www:chanresort.com
Naturist hotel for our group

Peter_manee

peter_manee

Previous Topic: New Naturist Resort in Thailand Topic Next Topic: Status of Naturist in Thailand  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved