Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 185 ]  [ Total: 185 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Nudism From a Man's Viewpoint
 foreskin etiquette
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Circumcision as an Adult? Topic Next Topic: first time nudist men
Page: of 3

n/a
deleted

Posted - 02/14/2009 :  5:54:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was wondering if ther is any official guideline on foreskin etiquette, covered or uncovered in public?

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2009 :  6:08:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If this were a man-on-the-street interview, I'd answer that the only concern I would have would be to wash your penis when you shower. Avoid erections in public environments. Other than that I, for one, can't think of any more dos and dont's than that. The penis is a simple body part; not much room for making blunders with it other than the above cautions.

"'Tis our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world."

George Washington

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2009 :  8:55:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Circumcised or not being natural is what nudism is about to me, including Warmskin blunder alerts...

VLM34
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2009 :  5:31:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by daveyb

I was wondering if ther is any official guideline on foreskin etiquette, covered or uncovered in public?

If you're talking about public places where nudity is legal or accepted, there are no "official" guidelines or rules of any kind, because there are no officials with the power to make guidelines or rules.

In spite of what some nudists and some nudist organizations want you to believe, no nudist has authority over other nudists.

Of course, the secular law does apply in public places, but I know of no laws specifically concerning foreskins.

Similarly, private clubs may establish club rules, but those apply only at a particular private club. Some clubs do have some rather silly rules but, again, I know of none concerning foreskins.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2009 :  10:09:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
One more rule comes to mind; do not use a grease pen to draw smilies beyond the end of the foreskin.

"Rock and Roll, man, on K-WASH FM, yo, raaaaap with me, mama, with 50 Cent. Git it on, Baby! "

George Washington

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2009 :  11:53:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

How much tequila did this idiot have before he wrote this!

Live love and have fun

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2009 :  02:44:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Warmskin, I'm shocked! Does this mean I'll have to throw away all my naughty little grease pens? Now, I have to decide what I'm going to do with all that extra storage space in my house! You rascal!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2009 :  8:45:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by balataf

Warmskin, I'm shocked! Does this mean I'll have to throw away all my naughty little grease pens? Now, I have to decide what I'm going to do with all that extra storage space in my house! You rascal!

Isn't that the truth, Balaf? Maybe you could make up some invisible ink and sneak in a smilie. Turn that extra space into a theater, and invite your neighbors over. Hmmm, you might want to charge them for watching a movie. Perhaps a movie on the proper treatment of foreskin. If that doesn't sell, try a educational animal film, filmed in downtown Detroit. Re-runs of 1960s sitcoms will rake in the dollars for you.

Me, a rascal? You can count on it!!!! LOL

"Rock and Roll, man, on K-WASH FM, yo, raaaaap with me, mama, with 50 Cent. Git it on, Baby! "

George Washington

pricephillips

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  12:27:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hernandocpl

quote:

How much tequila did this idiot have before he wrote this!

Live love and have fun

Any question is a good question, no matter what that question might be.

Ronps
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2009 :  3:20:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This topic sure turned lively..thanks Warmskin. Not really sure if I understand the question. What is meant by etiquette by having foreskin? I apply to the natural Man theory that cut or uncut, erect or soft we are Men enjoying being natural.

VLM34
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2009 :  3:42:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pricephillips

Any question is a good question, no matter what that question might be.

How high is down?

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2009 :  3:59:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
squat down as far as you can go , pull your foreskin down and tuck under your foot and stand up quickly!

Live love and have fun

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  9:03:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
OUCH ... that sounds painful ... LOL

Diger

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  10:21:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

OUCH ... that sounds painful ... LOL

Diger

So is reading some of these stupid posts at times

Live love and have fun

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  10:20:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Has anyone noticed the guy that started this thread got himself deleted? That should tell you something about this topic.

Diger

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/16/2009 :  09:18:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wish it happened to several more Diger.

Foeskin etiquette,
My "daughter" wheres no panties.
I have a 15 inch dick, will I be allowed in nudist club.
I shave my pubes, is that normal.
I am gay, can I hold my boyfriends hand in public.
Are there swingers at clubs/- - etc

Its getting a tad naff!

Live love and have fun

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Circumcision as an Adult? Topic Next Topic: first time nudist men  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.57 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved