Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 177 ]  [ Total: 177 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Three choices
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: nudist kid Topic Next Topic: Naked Church??
Page: of 2

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2009 :  8:37:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Watching the Superbowl I thought what would I do if I had to do one.

1. Jump naked into a pile of snow ( no snow available use 20 bags of ice and a snowcone machine.
2. Run butt naked into the ocean off Delray Beach Florida when 1000 sharks have been swimming all week.
3. Streak across the field during Superbowl Sunday.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2009 :  8:41:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is easy I'd jump into the snowcone machine, sharks bite and angry football fans aren't nice and plus if a cop chases you down and tasers you in the butt it's going to hurt.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2009 :  8:57:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'd streak across the football field, but first, though, I would get a sponsor to pay me for doing this. The only trouble would be, I'd have to wear a billboard with the sponsor's name on me. Maybe I could hold up a sign with the corporate logo on it. That's the American way!

Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our government.
Thomas Jefferson

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2009 :  11:54:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did the snow thing already

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 02/02/2009 :  9:51:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would jump naked into a pile of snow. I see no lure in going to jail never been there and have no plans to. and as far as the sharks well bodily harm is not my bag.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/02/2009 :  11:27:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what nudeal said.

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 02/03/2009 :  10:54:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've done the snow thing, didn't like it. The other choices are not sane options to me.
Teva

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2009 :  10:49:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Warmskin next year your on your own , were a bunch of snow wimps...

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2009 :  11:23:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sailawaybob

Warmskin next year your on your own , were a bunch of snow wimps...

Hahaha, Sailawaybob. I think I am attracted to warmer air and water. I would have to work up to jumping sans clothing into a bank of snow.

If I could a lot of publicity for streaking across a football field, it might be something to think about. I might all kinds of offers to earn some money in doing commercials, guest starring on TV shows, etc. The short jail sentence would be the only cost to appearing, say, at the Super Bowl.

I think my imagination is getting the best of me!

Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our government.
Thomas Jefferson

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  4:26:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Iam to old for running or streaking at half time so thats out,dont live near the ocean,so thats out.So I guess I could jump in the snow if I didnt have to jump to far...........old buzzard

not as good as I once was........DAMMIT

roger
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  3:29:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jump in the snow for sure!!! The hot tub is outside and we do it all the time

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  4:15:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Omigosh! Roger backs up his words with action. That we would all do that. Come in out of the cold once in a while, though. Your photo chills me to the bone. You're a better man than I, since you could stand those low temps.

Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations; entangling alliances with none.
Thomas Jefferson

Frank2233
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  10:43:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Run streaking through a running/walking trail

Little Fellow
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2009 :  12:59:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love being naked in the snow! We'vehad absolutely loads this last week... Nude snow angels are the best!!

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2009 :  9:44:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Streak naked accross field w/corp logo on hat and flag temp tat accross my ass would be my choice! Accomplishes all the tasks of the corp sponsorship!

Skinny Women are not Evil

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2009 :  3:43:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'd jump naked into the pile of snow. Reason? It was fun the last time. :)

Annie

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: nudist kid Topic Next Topic: Naked Church??  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved