Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 457 ]  [ Total: 457 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Travel - Tourism - Business
 Nudist-Friendly Businesses and Trades
 Conducting your everyday business in the nude
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: List your nudist-friendly business here
Page: of 7

Hamilton Nudist

Posted - 04/26/2010 :  11:52:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Hamilton Nudist a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hello Barefootguyinco. You said you would like to hire nudist friendly employees. Are you located in Canada?
If so, I would be interested in working for you. I enjoy working nude as often as I can. It is hard to find anyplace where you are allowed to work nude at all.

I will be unavailable until October, but will you be hiring anybody then?

If you are located in Canada, I am willing to relocate for the chance to be able to work nude.

I can be contacted at Willem@cogeco.ca. Thanks, yours, Hamilton Nudist, Andrew Lewis

mj45
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2010 :  11:16:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm a potter and after reading a few of these posts I decided to throw a few potts nude. What fun, but messy. Clean up was easy though, with no hair the mud just rinsed off. My pottery is in the city but people can't REALLY see in I may have to do it again

vtcouple
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2011 :  12:44:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Even though I do work from home a few days out of the week, I do not like to conduct business in the nude. I try to keep a business like atmosphere so that I can stay focused. It is easy to get distracted and off task with what I do, but I would love to be nude if not for the above reasons.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2011 :  6:41:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since I am a nurse, I think the hospital would likely frown upon me walking around the ER naked. But I only work 2 days a week right now, So I do spend my other days mostly nude at home. So I guess you could say for my "mom" and "housewife" business I conduct naked:)

Jenn

n/a
deleted

Posted - 08/21/2012 :  12:44:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think if there were not so many laws making public nudity illegal most people would conduct things like getting morning paper, getting the mail, accepting deliveries etc all in the nude.

ian_j
Forum Member

Posted - 09/01/2015 :  11:32:40 PM  Show Profile  Send ian_j a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
where i work i am half nude in the winter,autumn and spring months (just kidding, i do house work at home while mum is at work, lol) and in the summer time i would be fully nude when possible

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2015 :  02:25:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Little has changed since my last post, with the exception of my wife retiring. Life here is and has been conducted nude whenever possible. Since it's just us and has been just us for over 20 years, we've continued to conduct all daily business in the nude with certain exceptions.

We've had to put on clothes to conduct business with outside vendors and contractors but when the work is being done and it's being done outside, we are naked inside. On many occasions the contractor has come to the door and knocked or come to the sliding glass door and knocked and I'll slip on shorts to go and address their questions. Once done, I close the curtain and slip off the shorts.

My wife, since retiring, conducts all household business while naked. She pays bills, talks on the phone to various companies, the bank, family, friends, shops online ... whatever can be done while naked, she's naked. For us, it's just a normal way of life.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2016 :  12:32:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
not sure what employer would allow a employee to be nude other than a nudist resort and actually some require the employee to be clothed but wouldn't it be great if we had a society that wasn't so hung up on nudity that you could't go to the bank, grocery shopping or to the library nude. i know there is a nude city (spain i think) but it would be great especially in beach communities where public nudity was acceptable .

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/10/2016 :  01:15:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm with SailawayBob!! Always the idealist, which I like.

I have to confess, I've done both federal and county work in the nude! Really!! Naturally, the work was at home, and temporary in nature. I did contract work. Little do they know. It's all quite legal. I don't work for them anymore, but I laughed about this all the way to the bank (didn't earn that much, though). I'm trying to think of something else I could do both nude and legally - nude modeling for an art class???

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2016 :  02:54:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Warmskin let me know how that nude modeling works out, i actually looked into it years ago but im a little figity so don't think i could hold still long enough but would be a interesting job . i like your government job in the nude - Lol if they only knew ...

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2016 :  12:08:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I could have gotten my gov't bosses in a lot of trouble if I reported to the press that I was working in the nude for the gov't. LOL

Actually, I was just throwing out an idea for other kinds of working in the nude. Modeling just came off the top of my head while typing my last post. There might be some Internet articles about modeling, I would think. Might feel a bit strange the first few times, but so was my first visit to any kind of nudist resort.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

Page: of 7 Topic Next Topic: List your nudist-friendly business here  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved