Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 173 ]  [ Total: 173 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Hey, is there a club or nudist resort in ...?
 Philippines
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: new group and resort in Bullhead City AZ Topic Next Topic: Has anyone heard of Cambium?
Page: of 3

vegie50

Posted - 01/11/2009 :  05:20:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit vegie50's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We are a nudist couple living in the philippines and hoping to establish a nudist group here.
Have you been to philippines or maybe thinking of visiting ?
Maybe if we can get a group from other countrys to visit we can hire a resort for a few days or week for our exclusive use . everything is cheep here by western standards so it is not cost probibitive A good double room is less than $50 usd per night and there are some suitable small (textile)resorts here We would need to do some costings but i think we could achieve it with just 20 guests.drop us an e mail if you want a holiday with a diferance

cinaboy

Posted - 02/01/2009 :  06:17:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, we are a chinese couple living in malaysia. We are interested to know more about your group. Pls email me at yacob28@gmail.com.

Asianaturist
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2009 :  05:37:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Asianaturist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good luck with your plans.
I have visited Cebu and Bohol but this year it looks like I'm not going to have much time for Asian holidays. Also, my wife is not a naturist. I would love to find naturist areas or beaches in Asia.

Asia ... As Naked As Possible
http://asianaturist.blogspot.com

Natufree

Posted - 03/07/2009 :  2:02:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are no official approved naturist areas and resorts in Asia as far as I know. I think the best thing to do is to gather a group of people and look for a good resort where we can be together. In Thailand seem to be possibilities. Nice resorts plenty, and during the day by boat to one of those tropical islands? Its just a thought. Otherwise no option then to take the plane to Europe / Australia or USA.

----
Natufree
Nude is not rude.

vegie50

Posted - 03/08/2009 :  04:35:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit vegie50's Homepage  Reply with Quote
natufree???
please do your homework befor making false statments there are at least 4 here in philippines alone not to count china etc

Natufree

Posted - 03/08/2009 :  04:51:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My dear,
I did my homework and as mentioned "as far as I know" So it was not meant as "a statement". I'm happy you teach me that there are at least 4 in the philippines, and also in China. Could you state these places ? You know, its quite difficult from here to do a search via internet at 100% with so many sites blocked, and so many sites time-out. Even your site which is mentioned in your profile, I cannot reach. Blocked?
And all the people I know could also not give me places in Asia.
Sorry to have annoyed you
Regards
----
Natufree
Nude is not rude.

quote:
Originally posted by vegie50

natufree???
please do your homework befor making false statments there are at least 4 here in philippines alone not to count china etc

ian_delapen

Posted - 12/03/2009 :  10:21:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit ian_delapen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there!

I'd like to know more if there are any naturists group here in manila? and any resorts like some one mentioned above... thanks!

mallorca4

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  8:58:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hii Vegie 50!!
Me and my Cecilia lives in Bohol and would like to take part in some naurist/nud activities in our part of Philippine!
Please send Your answer asap so I can see ehatd going on!
Look forward to see You!
Best Regards
Ove and cecilia

satnight

Posted - 03/22/2010 :  10:38:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any updates on the places here? Am interested to know. Tnx

vegie50

Posted - 03/22/2010 :  9:06:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit vegie50's Homepage  Reply with Quote
we have just returned from borocay and can confirm its possible to go nude there but you need a private boat as the boats for hire with motor are not allowed to go to this beach . The sail boats are allowed but it takes several hrs sailing to get there which is not a problem if you have all day for the excursion.There is no land transport to the nude beach but you can go to puka beach and swim around the headland to the nude beach.Topless bathing is common on the main beach. Our asian nudist site in Ning has been closed by Ning we are hoping to have this fixed very soon and you can see photos there
We hope this is helpfull

picommuter

Posted - 05/25/2010 :  02:08:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cinaboy

Hi, we are a chinese couple living in malaysia. We are interested to know more about your group. Pls email me at yacob28@gmail.com.

picommuter

Posted - 05/25/2010 :  02:10:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I work in Laguna south of manila and am looking for a seclude beach or resort where I can swim nude, have you had any luck with your group or can you recommend a place with in reason that is near?

picommuter

Posted - 05/25/2010 :  02:18:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I work in Laguna on Luzon. have you had luck with your group? am looking for a secluded beach or resort where I can do a little nude swimming. I can make it to places like Mindoro on a weekend or some other place in the same time frame. do you have any recommendations?

baja425

Posted - 06/15/2010 :  12:29:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy to here that there are nudists in the Philippines, I am a nudist from Honolulu, HI who now lives in Sacramento, CA and is an active nudists. I will be visiting Manila and Illocus Sur in December and would like to get together with other nudist when I'm there.

spadoctor

Posted - 01/06/2011 :  4:58:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I are looking to retire to the Philippines. would love to hear from other nudist. and explore the possibility of creatinng a nudist community.

bruceeverett

Posted - 01/06/2011 :  9:50:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit bruceeverett's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't know about the Philippines, but in Thailand we have an organization - Thailand Naturists which has over 500 members. We have meetups at clothing optional resorts and bar b ques on some of the islands. Please you are welcome to join (it's Free) and learn what is happening in this part of Asia. The web address is www.Thailandnaturist.com. If you can't get there from your computer let me know. 0 Bruceeverett

Edited by - bruceeverett on 01/06/2011 9:51:58 PM

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: new group and resort in Bullhead City AZ Topic Next Topic: Has anyone heard of Cambium?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved