Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 407 ]  [ Total: 407 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Announcements
 Announcements: Community
 Event: 2009 East Coast Nude Chili Cookoff by Travelites
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Paradise Valley Resort is closed Topic Next Topic: Sunshine Gardens, MI - closes to nudists  

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 01/07/2009 :  9:09:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Previous Month   January 2009   Next Month
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

2009 East Coast Nude Chili Cookoff by Travelites
2009 East Coast Nude Chili Cookoff by Travelites

The East Coast Nude Chili Cookoff sponsored by Travelites nonlanded nudist club will be hosted by Cedar Creek, just west of Columbia, SC in the Leesville-Batesburg-Pelion area.

Date: January 10, 2009

In the mid-1990s, Travelites developed the East Coast Nude Chili Cookoff, the first of which was at White Tail Park in VA as a friendly wager between friends from one of the early online bulletin boards. The following year, the event was at Serendipity in GA with Whispering Pines next. It sadly faded away.

In 2006, Travelites resurrected the fun and camaraderie and decided to have a Carolina Chili Cookoff. All Carolina landed clubs and some nonlanded clubs were invited to compete. Cedar Creek in SC graciously offered to host it in their spacious new club house. The following year, 2007, it was renamed the East Coast Nude Chili Cookoff and was again
hosted by Cedar Creek. They also agreed to host the 2008 event.

Cedar Creek is 30 miles west of Columbia, SC in the Leesville/Batesburg/Pelion area. The park has an indoor pool and an indoor hot tub in addition to the large clubhouse.

Entry fee: $3 plus Cedar Creek's grounds fee.
AANR/TNS member: $26.40,
AANR/TNS member of nonlanded club: $20

Competitors are asked to arrive by 2:30; judging begins @ 5pm. Those who are not competing are asked to bring a side dish or dessert.

After the judging, everyone is invited to enjoy the various concoctions. We need to know no later than January 6th the names (first & last) of those competing and the affiliated club, if any, for winners’ certificates to be complete.

For more information contact Travelites at travelites@prodigy.net

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2009 :  09:47:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Admin, You might want to change the date on the 2nd line.
Teva

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 01/08/2009 :  8:07:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ah, I missed that one! Thanks, fixed.

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2009 :  12:36:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If anyone would like a copy of the story the Columbia City Paper did (I was forwarded the PDF by Travelites), just email me.
Teva

vikas13297

Posted - 02/13/2009 :  10:17:38 AM  Show Profile  Send vikas13297 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hi, can anyone mail me the pics of the event at vikas13297@rediffmail.com

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2009 :  11:09:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vikas13297

hi, can anyone mail me the pics of the event at vikas13297@rediffmail.com

I don't have photos from the events, just the PDF of the article plus I would never forward photos to someone who is a total stranger.
Teva

nude charles
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2009 :  8:06:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Right on, Teva.

Plumb Nude

Posted - 02/19/2009 :  4:02:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
since this topic has been brought back up I have to wonder where is Sherry? best I can tell she hasent posted since october
I may have missed the post that told I was just missing her posts.
thanks

There are nudist among us.

FlCpl4NewdFun
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2009 :  7:42:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, you didn't miss anything. My count has her posts in the triple digits since October ;-)

Previous Topic: Paradise Valley Resort is closed Topic Next Topic: Sunshine Gardens, MI - closes to nudists  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.55 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved