Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 559 ]  [ Total: 559 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Job Opportunities & Nudist Employees For Hire
 NUDE LANDSCAPER ----WANTED
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: ready for any nude job Topic Next Topic: Finding Nudists for a Employment
Page: of 2

Kay

Posted - 01/06/2009 :  08:31:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We live in upper bucks county in Pa. We are looking for a person male or female that enjoys nude landscaping. Grass cutting,planting floweres and etc. Weekdays only. Get paid and work in the nude....what a job. You make your own hours. pls call 267-278-2430

OldBaldGuy
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2009 :  1:31:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Might be intersting, if we weren't 3000 miles away...

OBG

nudeisbetter
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2009 :  3:46:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
PA in the winter is kind of cold to be nude outside.

Kay

Posted - 01/07/2009 :  08:12:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I Know winter is cold in Pa. This is for the late spring and summer

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 01/07/2009 :  09:23:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you lived in Michigan and were in about 30 miles I would consider checking it out.

OldBaldGuy
Forum Member

Posted - 01/07/2009 :  10:45:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just to clarify, are you looking for someone to work for you, or with you???

OBG

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 01/07/2009 :  10:47:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kay...

Perhaps a little more detail about what you are looking for might help you find someone.

For example, total time you think would be required to complete the work you would like to have done. I assume you live on a fairly large and/or secluded property if you are suggesting nude landscaping. Would one afternoon a week do it or is there sufficient work that someone might be there on a daily basis.

Also, by requiring weekdays only you may be excluding some people who could help out on the weekends.

Just some thoughts...

Kay

Posted - 01/07/2009 :  2:20:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry, It could be one or two days aweek. It would be grass cutting,flower planting as well as weeding. No weekends cause the grandkids are over. Oh,by the way,we have a large inground pool 17x38 that the landscape person could use when it gets hot.

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2009 :  12:21:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Were do I send my resume? What accomadations are available and living quarters? Are meals provided? Co. car and tools?

Skinny Women are not Evil

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 03/26/2009 :  8:35:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Daffy you forgot to ask for a clothing allowance

Bejammin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2009 :  09:55:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All the sun, exercise, and fresh air...and get paid too? Sounds like a perfect job! only thing...does it carry over to winter and snow shoveling?

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  10:46:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If you could move your property to California, I could help you with your landscaping.

"Rock and Roll, man, on K-WASH FM, yo, raaaaap with me, mama, with 50 Cent. Git it on, Baby! "

George Washington

Naked_Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  4:23:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
trust me, if this were a local [Atlanta] gig, I'd be all on it.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 04/18/2010 :  10:35:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by n/a

Too bad the poster never got back to this thread.

She left a phone #, did you call? I bet they found someone quickly.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

seeking-truth

Posted - 09/17/2010 :  09:38:47 AM  Show Profile  Send seeking-truth a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hello, Kay where about are u in Bucks county. I use to live there for most of my life, Being a nudist there was a tuff deal, to darn cold to be nude, so I moved to fla where its warm 9 months of the year.just wondering what town ur in?

Live Free or Die

rahul outdoor

Posted - 11/27/2016 :  03:00:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i am ready for nude job sir please select me

rahul outdoor

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: ready for any nude job Topic Next Topic: Finding Nudists for a Employment  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved