Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 175 ]  [ Total: 175 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Where have all the nudist gone
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: The New Year 2009 Topic Next Topic: Posting nude photos
Page: of 4

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2008 :  9:19:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have notice since the beginning of winter that a lot of the regular posters have hibernated, is nudism a warm weather event for most.

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  07:16:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The title of this topic reminds me of a Peter, Paul and Mary (remember them ) song "Where have all the flowers nudists gone"

Cony

nude gardener
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  07:26:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
From what I have observed here in Mi, it seems that only those that are really committed to nudism are still coming to the resort. We have a lot of friends that never miss a weekend all summer that never make it out from Nov- April. My wife and I basically have the clubhouse, pool and hot tub to ourselves. Darn the luck!! Part of this is also because a lot of our members are snowbirds and are in various resorts in Florida all winter.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  08:16:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Part of this is also because a lot of our members are snowbirds and are in various resorts in Florida all winter.

Or Arizona :)

If you don't like my profile picture, then use whiteout on your monitor.

tooldady
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  09:40:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had a little chat with a member of this forum on another forum and learned of a problem were a person was banned from this forum,I will not mention any names,if I am not wrong this upset a lot of people and they have decided to not use this forum any longer. This could be why it seems quiter here. Now this is only my opinon, I would hope this did not have to happen.It would be nice if we could all get along.
This is all I have to say about this!
Happy new year to you all.

Edited by - tooldady on 12/30/2008 09:41:38 AM

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  10:25:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
tooldady...

I believe you are on target with this perception. I have personally communicated with a former very active member who will "never" participate on this site again. It is a shame things can come to this but, with so many users, I suppose the odds of a disagreement occurring are high. I have also noticed the conspicuous absence of several other former members and I don't think it's related to the weather or time of year.

That said, I do think that, during the winter months when people don't get out (nude) as much, they don't have as much to talk about.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  11:06:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jersey and Tool,

C'mon, guys ... dish! Tell all! Who got exiled? Who left in a huff? Give us something to talk about during these dreary winter months.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  11:26:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL Doc ... you crack me up ..

they don't have as much to talk about

Jersey, if you like I'll start up a new thread on erections :)

FlCpl4NewdFun
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  11:50:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Honeysuckle, now your just teasing people.

The actual holy grail of all threads would be "shaving with an erection" with the following subsets:

Can it be done, does it hurt, is it dangerous, is acceptable to do it in the communal shower, it's much easier to ensure full coverage when shaving erect, is waxing an erection safe, is there a difference in the cream one should use when flaccid vs. erect, what razors work best on erections..........ok folks, I'll stop now but I could go on for hours.

Happy New Year.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  11:58:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The actual holy grail of all threads would be "shaving with an erection" with the following subsets:

ROFL!

And happy new year to you, FlCpl :)

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  2:15:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All of you guys are a trip...

Doc... how about I get back to you on that one...

Honeysuckle... you ARE being a tease... easy now!

FlCpl... if you try the "experiment" you outlined above remember, proper scientific method requires that you don't modify all variables at the same time and, oh, be careful...

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  2:36:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On a more serious note... I would like to clarify and add to my first post above.

During my brief tenure on this Forum, it has become pretty clear that there is a wide spectrum of philosophies on nudism ranging from the "swingers" at one end to the "purists" who feel that you shouldn't even "hold hands" while nude in public at the other extreme. While most people fall somewhere in between and seem to tolerate differences of opinion (within reason), I think some former members became dissatisfied with the diversity of opinions and topics being expressed on this site. I think that's a major reason some have left.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  5:05:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Honeysuckle... you ARE being a tease... easy now!

That would make me an improper nudist!

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  10:50:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some pople like myself pick and choose what we comment on. Because some are trolls. The person I miss
is Cheri she always had very interesting things to say. And she always gave people the benifit of doubt
before labling it a troll.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2008 :  04:27:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by honeysuckle

LOL Doc ... you crack me up ..

they don't have as much to talk about

Come on now, Carole (aka Honeysuckle), you know there is always stiff opposition to discussing erections here. Maybe all the nudists here went to International Falls, Minnesota, to skinnydip in a river there.

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/31/2008 :  10:47:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you know there is always stiff opposition to discussing erections here

You're right, Warmskin. It's so very hard to maintain the proper decorum.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: The New Year 2009 Topic Next Topic: Posting nude photos  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.55 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved