Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 477 ]  [ Total: 477 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Nudism From a Man's Viewpoint
 first day nude with my new wife
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Penis Sizes Topic Next Topic: How to get my son to a nudist resort
Page: of 3

scrunner77
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2008 :  2:23:35 PM  Show Profile  Send scrunner77 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
me and my wife differ..i like to be nude all the time and she is a little self conscious. but today was amazing..we slept naked (as usual) then we got out of bed and spent the entire day in the nude. it was so great. we cooked naked, we cleaned naked, we watched tv naked. it was amazing.

Travis

Drakkus
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2008 :  11:59:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congratulations! I've been trying to get my wife to join me in my nudity for quite some time now. She's a teacher, so she has the holidays off, and I've been not-so-subtly trying to get her to join me, but no luck. Today was close, but she just couldn't quite manage. Maybe tomorrow, since our daughter is having a sleepover tonight.

Hope you have many more nude days with your wife, and a happy nude year. ;)

Be True and Stay Naked,
Drakkus

One is nothing more, and nothing less, than what they believe themselves to be.

txvic
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  09:02:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Travis,
That is great. Did you wife say anything about having Daily Naked Time with you more often? I hope she enjoyed it as much as I am sure you did! Maybe she is takeing her first steps on a journey. My wife and I enjoy DNT fairly often although she hasn't yet atteneded a resort with me yet. Keeping my fingers crossed for that.

Victor

olwino1
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  10:07:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a bit saddened about admitting this but my wife is not comfortable with nudity at all .I have tried for years to get her to join me but she will not . If I sun on our deck she leaves the house . When we go to Maui we go to different beaches . She does not even want to see someone naked . She was raised a conservitive catholic and I suppose this is all bad and not supposed to be or something . On the flip side we seem to have reached an agreement of sorts in that we no longer try to convince each other to do or not do . She is a good mom, good person and a hard worker . Am I alone ? Well , from what I see there are many more men at this web site than women . This goes for clothing optional venues as well . There are always more men than women . It would be nice to share but I do not believe it will ever happen .

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  11:22:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my wife is not comfortable with nudity at all

May I ask how old she is? I know in my case I was in my late 30's before I would even consider going to a nude beach. I just wasn't comfortable with the idea. Perhaps your wife will "grow into it", like I did.

If you don't like my profile picture, then use whiteout on your monitor.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  4:56:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I consider my wife a closet nudist, her favorite phrase is naked day which can be any day of the week, she also sleeps nude or if cold bottomless, we spent last spring in Florida and visited Apollo Beach she did't have any problem being nude and spashing in the waves. Hopefully she will visit a few clubs in 2009.

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2008 :  2:06:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been a naturist for almost 30 years now so, my fiancee has been learning to be comfortable with her own nudity.
We still have separate houses and when she visits me at my home I'm naked alot.
The other day she called me at work and told me she had just had her "first naked day" and that she loved it. she sugested that we have naked days every week.
I am so lucky to have found a partner that is so accepting of new things!!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2008 :  5:42:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am not so fortunate to have a wife at present. Thoughts going through my mind are - hiding all her clothing while she is asleep, inviting all the local nudists over to your house. I do have a dog, though, and I have convinced him to be nude.

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2009 :  11:30:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have my wifes blessing but not her particaption.still working on that in hopes that some day she will see the light.still thinking positive.................old buzzard

not as good as i once was.......DAMMIT

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2009 :  9:14:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife is nude all the time around the house more than am even. However she is not too comfortable going to nude resorts. We have been members in the past but there have also been many arguments over nudity and my participation in it. Now she has had a injury and has not been very active and as a result she has gained a lot of weight I don't mind I just worry about the possible health problems she may be facing however one of the consequences is she is even more reluctant to go to the resorts now. I hope we can over come this as I plan to buy a membership this year and go at least once a month in the spring and summer. We are routinely nude out in our backyard in the summer most of the time we are out there one or both of us is nude it is just that she feels embaressed about how she looks to others.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

tommyjoe
Forum Member

Posted - 01/13/2009 :  11:46:00 AM  Show Profile  Send tommyjoe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I guess my wife doesn't care if I am nude at leased she hasn't said anything to me about it. I like being nude, but my wife isn't to crazy about it. I don't know how to explain to her that there is nothing wrong with it. I would like if she would join me but I don't think their is any hope.

nat3302
Forum Member

Posted - 01/13/2009 :  4:47:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by honeysuckle

my wife is not comfortable with nudity at all

May I ask how old she is? I know in my case I was in my late 30's before I would even consider going to a nude beach. I just wasn't comfortable with the idea. Perhaps your wife will "grow into it", like I did.

I was in my early 30's before mustering up enough courage to visit a nudist resort. Before then, nude sunbathing was always done along a local secluded creek bank, out away from the public. After 30 minutes at the nudist campground, total comfort in the surroundings ...and wondering why I hadn't done it sooner!

HearthfireSpring
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2009 :  3:54:28 PM  Show Profile  Send HearthfireSpring an AOL message  Reply with Quote
scrunner77, you have to be carefull with that nude cooking... bacon and being nude DO NOT MIX! good for you and your wife on this first step. I was lucky enough to have married someone who was raised as a nudist. My wife would not ware clothing at all if I did not make her put clothing on when we go out. Have fun.

Andy

blackrebel
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2009 :  4:07:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit blackrebel's Homepage  Send blackrebel an AOL message  Send blackrebel a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HearthfireSpring

... bacon and being nude DO NOT MIX! ...

Andy

Yes they do. You have to cook bacon slower naked.

No shame

HearthfireSpring
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2009 :  5:19:57 PM  Show Profile  Send HearthfireSpring an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Your a braver person than I. More power to you.

Andy

nude gardener
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2009 :  5:52:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I cook bacon naked all the time, just do it on the side burner on the grill. When it slatters you just stand back.

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Penis Sizes Topic Next Topic: How to get my son to a nudist resort  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved