Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 154 ]  [ Total: 154 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

jbsnc
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2018 :  9:51:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ian_j

My name is Ian and I'm from New Zealand

Summer time there, enjoy the outdoor nudity! Winter time here and usually cool inside and cold out! Years back an ANZAC detachment wasn't far away on our left flank in Korea. Enjoyed visits with them. Always wanting to visit Maori country but never did.

Happy Nuding.

cactusjack

Posted - 02/02/2018 :  8:35:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have not been here in quite some time. Good to be back. Hope to share as time goes on. Longtime naturist in that I prefer non-laned or nature to a camp or resort.

Ronald Bose

LIBeachCowboy

Posted - 03/04/2018 :  06:21:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello All! I was on here for many years (since 2007, Jmg33188) but cannot remember what email I used to register, so I made a new account. I was raised as a nudist. I am now married to an amazing woman who I introduced to nudism. Hope to get to know y'all!

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2018 :  07:56:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcome to all new members...and returning members. Looking forward to seeing your comments on the message boards.

Rob

diddyriddick

Posted - 09/04/2019 :  11:59:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning, All! Glad to be here!

peter s

Posted - 02/20/2020 :  08:30:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi all , i am peter from the netherlands

Jazzio

Posted - 06/26/2020 :  09:24:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello! I am Jane, 30 years old and I am married. I am new here and would like to meet new people. Currently I am living in my property in Sicily https://tranio.com/italy/sicily/ and I am enjoying summer without tourists here, it is really great!

new to this community

Litlbigman52

Posted - 06/28/2020 :  1:06:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey folks. I'm Ken. Glad to be back on here... lost touch for a bit... Hello to all.

KWB

pilguss

Posted - 07/26/2021 :  09:56:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm new here from NJ, glad to have found this forum!
Bill

pilguss

Posted - 07/26/2021 :  09:59:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Love to chat with other nudists about the naked lifestyle.
Bill

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 07/26/2021 :  10:13:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pilguss

Love to chat with other nudists about the naked lifestyle.
Bill

Welcome!! Things have been on the quite side but hopefully 'chats' will improve!

LisaVegas

Posted - 08/01/2021 :  09:40:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am living in Las Vegas but my hubby is mostly in the NYC/NJ area. Let us know if you have some fav places for us to go to together or separately.

I am Nudist Greeter/Hostess at three places in Las Vegas

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2021 :  3:36:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I haven't been on this site for a long time. Looks like it is hardly used or am I missing something?

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2021 :  11:07:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, welcome back!!! It seems that a lot of the oldtime posters are not active anymore. I check in daily to see if there is any fun stuff posted. Being that we are in winter big time not much outside activies going on.

itsbetterba
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2021 :  07:34:28 AM  Show Profile  Send itsbetterba an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I agree. This used to be a good forum and active. I also check everyday to see if anything is going on.

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved