Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 120 ]  [ Total: 121 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

nsgusa
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2012 :  10:44:37 AM  Show Profile  Send nsgusa a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rachelweeks

Mike,

Glad to hear you are taking the plunge. If you read some of my earlier posts, you will see I am not a complete newbie, rather than rediscovering the pleasures of nudism as an independent soul rather than with family baggage in tow. For me the future is : no husband, no kids, no pubic hair but most of all - no clothes.

Rach

Rach:
Wonderful, isn't it?
Dennis

Rachelweeks
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2012 :  11:08:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

[/quote]

Rach:
Wonderful, isn't it?
Dennis
[/quote]

Dennis,

How true, how true. It's like stumbling on an old friend again after a number of years. It was a bit cool on the beach this afternoon but I still ventured out and walked the length of it with nothing more than a hat and a rucksack for my discarded clothes. I stopped to talk to a wrinkly old gent the colour of mahogany from head to foot (been coming here for e35 years apparently), an asian couple (the guy was nude, his girl was wearing shorts) and a textile guy walking his dog. Feel really proud of myself doing all this alone.

Claire, my daughter, said she will come out with me but she wussed out because of the cold this arvo, so I went round her apartment for some tea afterwards and spent a lovely evening with her, her girlfriend and some of their naked chums chatting & the like.

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2012 :  11:10:42 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Good for you Rachel! It sounds like you are well on your way to returning to the good life.

mrgene
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2012 :  02:00:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by robbie1234

Hello friends, also a closet nudie since I can remember.

Thanks, enjoy reading your posts. Robbie

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

mrgene
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2012 :  02:00:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by robbie1234

Hello friends, also a closet nudie since I can remember.

Thanks, enjoy reading your posts. Robbie

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

JamesBond

Posted - 06/21/2012 :  2:45:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi - I'm new around here. Registering on forums and trying to get as much information as I can about this lifestyle. I've always enjoyed being naked. Started as a teenager daring myself and I then realized that it was something I could get used to. Then got married and the family came along so my needs etc went by the by. Now, I have time to myself and I've got back into spending time around the house unclothed when I'm alone. I even venture out into the back garden if the weather is suitable.

I'm struggling to find out when it's appropriate to practice nudism outside. I'm in the UK where the laws are strange. It's not illegal to be nude outside unless you are nude to cause distress to others. This is highly subjective and as such, confusing. I'm not a member of a club - trying to pluck up the courage to join one - and so I'm here to see if I can get any hints and tips etc and the whens and hows of nudity and naturism.

Bear with me - I may be asking some stupid questions from time to time

diva63

Posted - 07/24/2012 :  11:09:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I'm diva from kansas, new to being a nudist, hubby and I went to St. Martin this summer and went to the nude beach, and we were hooked! It was so freeing, so just wanting to get to know others.

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2012 :  05:26:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome aboard Diva63. Glad your first experience was a positive one.

hardik220484

Posted - 08/05/2012 :  02:42:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All,

This is Hardik here from Bangalore India. I m a very new member in the portal.

Hardik

highwayhobo

Posted - 08/21/2012 :  11:44:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi to all. My girlfriend and i are looking to try and make friends with people who share our enjoying of the "natural" world.

rahel
Forum Member

Posted - 08/21/2012 :  7:49:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Hardik and HighwayHobo.
Welcome to this site.
You will find a few members have interesting discussions.
As Hobo is from all over the USA I will recommend Haulover Beach in Miami.
Rahel

rahel

804fordman
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2012 :  05:45:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi every body!! (Get it..get it??) Anyway, new guy starting the lifestyle at 38. I love how feels to be out in nature in a natural state of dress. I've been perusing the site for a couple of days, and really enjoy the companionship theme it seems to share. Please, welcome me as I will welcome you to begin our friendship.

JoeC

Posted - 08/26/2012 :  4:33:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi..I'm also new to this. I'm 46 and just a few weeks ago a lightbulb went off in my head and I got the idea that I wanted to be nude more. I talked with my wife. She was surprised but not shocked. She has no real interest in going to a nude beach like I do. One day I will go. She is OK with being more nude in the house but would like me to stay covered in front of the kids. I ahv awalked around my back yard at night nude and it feels great.

kevinw60

Posted - 09/02/2012 :  4:26:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello my name is kevin im new here and will be moving to daytona in oct looking for a place to be free any suggestions?

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2012 :  11:04:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Kevin,

Sunny Sands is the closest nude resort and Apollo is the closest Nude Beach.

Diger

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved