Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 127 ]  [ Total: 127 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

smoothwoody

Posted - 09/12/2008 :  10:03:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ardnut

Hi. I'm Bob from southern New Hampshire. I'm 45 and have been an at home naturist for a while. I'm just now trying to muster up the nerve to take it outside the home.

Hi,
Welcome to the forum. I too for many years wanted to go to a nude site. I just did it last weekend at a place called the Ledges in Vermont. This could be a good spot for u to try. You can read my account of it on first time as a nudist forum.
Woody

woody

mike7407

Posted - 09/16/2008 :  11:14:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I am new and just wanted to say hi!

daily0321
Forum Member

Posted - 09/17/2008 :  10:30:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Im interested in nudism, Im from toronto, Cud i have some advice about nudism and practicing nudism at home + sleeping

daily0321
Forum Member

Posted - 09/17/2008 :  11:36:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cud i have some advice on increasing or improving my nudism at home since im a newbie

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2008 :  11:20:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by daily0321

Cud i have some advice on increasing or improving my nudism at home since im a newbie

Welcome,
Just take some time reading, you will most likely find some advice that will work for your situation. If not, give some more info about your self that we can give advice for. All we can advise now is stay naked more.

Diger

tylerD
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2008 :  5:14:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey im new around here..male.27, athletic,new to nudisim this summer.. always loved bein naked and wanted to try out gunnison. finally did a few times this summer and im hooked. i couldnt get there enough. next year im goin all the time tho. im easy goin and laid back. feel free to say hi

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2008 :  5:20:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome tylerD...

You missed a good day at Gunnison yesterday... there will be more before this year is done.

tylerD
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2008 :  12:32:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes i hope we get more nice days.. anyone know when its normally to cool to go/ when season kinda ends?

newandshy

Posted - 09/21/2008 :  6:29:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just want to say hi and any words of advice would be appreciated. I have lots of questions and I am insecure with what is OK and what is considered rude. Also I am a single male and not gay so I am not sure what to expect from the locals. Thanks for understanding and your thoughts.

dancer

need2bebigger

Posted - 09/21/2008 :  7:58:17 PM  Show Profile  Send need2bebigger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey i'm new here & new to the whole nude thing. would like to go to a resort but not sure

gioott2007

Posted - 09/22/2008 :  02:11:29 AM  Show Profile  Send gioott2007 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I just started to have my first few naturist experience. I started in a moment of boredom and frustration with my life. I wanted to try something new and make some changes so I went to a naturist resort. I had a great time and enjoied particularly the sense of freedom I had never felt before. To make the story short I got hoked up. Sinc ethen i have been going regularly to few places when I can. Now though i have the problem that all my friends are not into naturism and I don't know how to meet peoples with similar interests. don't get me wrong I met some people at the resorts or beaches but somehow evryone went for himself. This is the reson why I joined here. I know it is a long shot but I am still hopefull to find few people to share this experience with me.

I am from california bay area.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 09/22/2008 :  1:03:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find the friends here you were looking for. We have a diverse group, with something for everybody.

Why not post something about your experiences in the appropriate forums? This thread doesn't have room for much more than simple introductions.

need2bebigger

Posted - 09/22/2008 :  1:52:22 PM  Show Profile  Send need2bebigger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
do i look ok naked? or does it really matter? Just one of the many questions I have before i try nudism.

tylerD
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2008 :  4:57:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by need2bebigger

do i look ok naked? or does it really matter? Just one of the many questions I have before i try nudism.

this summer was the first time i got the courage to do it.always told myself i have to try it once in my life. i asked a close girl friend of mine that i was comfy with.. if shed mind goin with me, and that she could stay clothed or not, it was up to her. i just didnt wanna go alone. once i got there..layed out with shorts on for awhile i got more comfy. i also really realized that no one else really cares what i do or not.. which made me more comfy. eventualy i took off my short and layed out naked. i loved it right away. and the longer i was naked the more comfy and more i loved it. now im hoooked. and cant wait to go all the time

tylerD
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2008 :  4:58:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by need2bebigger

and... i also like and think i look pretty ok naked..so that helps wiht not worryin about other people also

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved