Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 171 ]  [ Total: 171 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

rabr26

Posted - 08/03/2008 :  9:07:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello everyone.myself and my wife are new here as well as new to nudisiam.havnt yet ventured to a resort or anything but planing to soon.we live in alabama

NorthEastUSA
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2008 :  9:38:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit NorthEastUSA's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone My wife and I are new to the board. Just wanted to say hello.
We are both 34 years old. We have been to nude beaches but have not yet tried a club/resort. We hope to try one soon.

SFbayGuy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/04/2008 :  12:58:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi new members! Looking forward to your contributions on the discussion boards.

paganguy

Posted - 08/05/2008 :  4:50:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi again all, well as I have said before me and my wonderful wife are new to all this and well we got up the nerve and went to the camp here in Alabama we had a wonderful time. The owners was nice and so was everyone else, I think they was shocked that we had it planed on staying the night it being our first time. We started with the tour clothed of course and met some of the people and then went to our camp site. It was so hot that it didn't take us long to decide to disrobe I would say within 30 to 40 minutes maybe less. Of course no one was around but a few people did come up after a bit to meet and greet and then we got up the nerve to go take a shower and meet even more people. All in all this was by far the best thing we have ever done. we had such a great time that we stayed another night and are already looking forward to going back.

rabr26, so you live in alabama be sure to check out the camp here. I am sure you will have a wonderful time and everyone will do their best to make you feel welcome as they did us. I made a joke with my wife after the fist night I asked her "So does this make us nudist?" she answered smiling "Yes it does"

Thanks a lot everyone for the great advice!!!

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2008 :  05:02:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congratulations Paganguy and your wife and are glad you enjoyed your visit. Welcome to the nudist community.

Mike & Sue

smoothandnude

Posted - 08/06/2008 :  5:59:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello to all i am new here also
hoping to find more nudist in oklahoma to hang out with

shawn

inudist
Forum Member

Posted - 08/09/2008 :  09:46:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit inudist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone! I just registered on this site, but have been a nudist for many years. I consider myself more of a secret or closet nudist as I have not shared my love of nudism with many people. I hope to engage more in this forum soon.

inudist

acoustixman
Forum Member

Posted - 08/09/2008 :  1:08:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello friends and fellow clothing-loathing people!

It is nice to find a forum equal to one's interests.

In general, while not at my office, I might be found in the nude at home, on my mountain bike, or on a foot trail somewhere near my home in Boulder City, NV. One can be naked outdoors here just about year-round, though you still need to be pretty hardy in the winter. Personally I have fairly thin blood and will kinda take some time off from outdoor nakedness in the winter. Oh well, nobody's perfect.

Good to be here!

Seeking my role in opening the eyes of the world to the simple harmless pleasure of being naked in our great outdoors.

yipping

Posted - 08/09/2008 :  1:37:10 PM  Show Profile  Send yipping a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I'm a guy from Oklahoma that spends as much time nude as possible. I'm mostly a home nudist since there are very few places in Oklahoma for nudists.

I hope to me other nudists in my area or any where.

JokerCPoC
Forum Member

Posted - 08/09/2008 :  2:03:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure what to say, I'm new here and to Nudism, Single and Disabled(48yr old), So far It's just in My house as outside where I live would not be a good idea as It's a family mobile home park and I don't think they'd like Nudity, Inside My house(I own It) they won't care about It. For now I'll just say Hi. Oh and I'm almost as Big as one of the athletes in the Olympics, He's heavier than I am at 399, I'm near 367 according to the scale here.

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 08/11/2008 :  8:15:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings everyone... just a quick hello. I am new to the nudist/naturist lifestyle despite many years of interest. Began visiting Gunnison Beach last year and again this summer and love it. I am struggling with how to pursue this new avocation as my spouse does not share the interest. I am looking forward to conversations with other members of the Community.

TracyFun

Posted - 08/12/2008 :  09:30:14 AM  Show Profile  Send TracyFun an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi all, I am Tracy, 24, I live in Delaware. I don't know if I am excatly a nudist, but I have always been very intrigued about getting more into it. I love being nude around the house, I've never been shy about skinny dipping, etc. I am comfortable with my body, so getting into a nudist lifestyle is probably for me. I am hoping to lear more about on here.

Also, i am trying to make an avatar, but it just won't upload, anyone know how to do it? I am attaching my photo, so everyone can ttache a face to my words

Tracy

Download Attachment: 0562.jpg
64.29 KB

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 08/12/2008 :  11:29:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Tracy...

Welcome. I am new too and still trying to figure all of this out. There seems to be a lot of help from other members of the community if you need it. By the way, we're almost neighbors as I live in southwest New Jersey.

t_w

Posted - 08/12/2008 :  4:44:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, me and my wife are new to this site and are looking forward to chatting with like minded people about the joys of naturisum.
We have been looking for a site like this but most of the sites i have found are either really seedy or want to charge us to join.

Edited by - t_w on 08/12/2008 4:47:55 PM

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 08/13/2008 :  04:58:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome TW and your wife to the site. Nice to see another UK member here.

Mike & Sue

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.45 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved