Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 140 ]  [ Total: 140 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

Paulbe

Posted - 01/05/2008 :  1:15:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Paulbe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello, I'm Paul from Antwerp, Belgium . I'm new to this board and I hope to find some information about nude beaches in Europe.

Maybe a bid late but a Happy New Year to all of you . Paul

Sahil

Posted - 01/05/2008 :  2:45:24 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Sahil's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I am Sahil , 39 Female , married, I am new on this site, wanted to have friend ship, can e mail me at sahil_dat@hotmail.com

imveryopen

Posted - 01/05/2008 :  11:31:17 PM  Show Profile  Send imveryopen an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey im from VA and new i am ope to anything :) feel free to talk

jsyjms

Posted - 01/07/2008 :  7:18:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ben here from Canada. New to the nudist experience. I will be in Florida March 2008 for the whole month exploring the nudist ways. Any advise for me ... feel free. Wanna meet for coffee ... sounds good.

ETrainer
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2008 :  11:42:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone. I have been interested in nudism for several years, but it is is seemingly difficult to get into, living in Michigan. How can I get more involved?

ElliotandReni

Posted - 01/10/2008 :  12:37:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Reni and I in New Jersey enjoy nude beaches ..nudity in general, not sure we are nudists..I feel we are clothing optionalists..our first experience was Ille de Levant ..in 1961...so we have been going to nude places for a long time.

Marsand Venus
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2008 :  12:49:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
We're new to the forum. Only experienced private nudity so far but we're about to pluck up the courage and go to our first nude beach. We'll post the details later. Hope to contribute more to the forum in the future.
Mark and Natasha

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2008 :  1:54:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ETrainer, www.nudistparksusa.net is free and easy to use to locate nudist venues and considerable info about the venues. Apparently this site includes "R" and "X" rated venues so be careful! Perhaps you can double check the venues at www.aanr.com.

Best Wishes, Jim

thecims

Posted - 01/11/2008 :  11:28:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit thecims's Homepage  Send thecims a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Everyone, Well a little about us. We are a married couple with 2 sons. We would like to find a family club and meet other families who enjoy being nude like us. I grew up as a nudist. When I meet my wife she was shy about it and now she does not have any problems with it. We are raising our kids the same way as nudist. We have a hard time finding people or groups to hang out with.

Mark and Shannon

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 01/12/2008 09:08:32 AM

Chris Topher

Posted - 01/12/2008 :  6:59:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I'm Chris, relatively new to the nudist scene. I live in Northwest Indiana and have been going to an area resort. I'm alone in my new exploration. My wife is not interested, but lets me go myself. Are there any others in the area that might be interested in hanging out?

Chris

keth1988
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2008 :  5:20:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi i always enjoyed being nude. i was very happy to find this site. its very useful. i think i am genuinley a naturist now. in the house i am mostly nude, sometimes a sleevless t shirt if cold. i enjoy going to nudist beaches an can sit and read for hours on end. in the summer wen traveling to beach i'll wear a vest and shorts and then when i get to the beach i leave my shorts in car and just put a towel round me until im in the nude section.

best thing is skinny dipping. happy nude times

keith

Charsweetiee

Posted - 01/15/2008 :  12:54:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Charsweetiee a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,
My name is Renee and I joined the site today. I am very new to Nudism and I hope to learn lots here and if possible meet some of you good folks. I currently reside in NC.

Kisses, R.

indycherrycreek

Posted - 01/15/2008 :  7:24:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all. We are a married couple interested in nudism. Is there any good literature out there to gather more information.

Thanks for your time.

chriwayn

Posted - 01/15/2008 :  8:09:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, my name is Wayne from Idaho. I am also new to here.

youbetcha
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2008 :  12:09:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone. I am just did my first google search today to see if I was that odd for prefering to be nude as often as possible. I'm glad to find I'm not alone.

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.45 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved