Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 173 ]  [ Total: 173 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

musart
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2007 :  07:17:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning, everyone. I have been a member for about 5 minutes. Nice to be among new friends.

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2007 :  11:54:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Bluezootnude and musart. Enjoy the forum and participate in the various topics. Its a great site.
Tuffers

wmichcouple
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2007 :  7:23:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everybody, My wife and I live in West Michigan. Last week we finally visited our first nude beach. We were vacationing in Toronto Canada and went to Hanlans Point Beach. My wife up to the point of getting to the beach kept telling me shes not taking anything off. Well we found a nice spot to lay out our towels. Before I even had my towel laid out off comes my wifes top. She said she couldnt believe how relaxed she felt.It was nothing like she was expecting. Now we cant wait to go to another beach or try a resort. Anybody in Michigan have any advice to where to go please post or email us. Thanks!!

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2007 :  3:41:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great to hear wmichcouplethat your first experience was so fulfilling and welcome to our wonderful site. Sue and & I wish you many years of nudism

Mike & Sue Tuffers

wrlenterprise

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  5:56:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone,
I live in Alberta Canada and am new to the org.
Just got back from trip to the south of France. Great beaches and resorts. Hope to be able to share my experiences and gain from others to better enjoy nudist lifestyle.
WL

ike-a

Posted - 08/31/2007 :  12:11:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings,

My wife & I live in Missouri & are exploring nudism. Our only experience so far has been Apollo Beach, which we enjoyed. This weekend we're making our first trip to the closest AANR affiliated club we could find. We're planning a visit to Apollo Beach & Cypress Cove in Oct. My wife is somewhat apprehensive on our up-coming visit to a club, probably due to being around more people.

Dan

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2007 :  6:03:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ike-a, I've always wanted to hear from Ozark Ike! Hello (I am an old Miseryan). For your better half: Anonimity increases as the crowd increases.

Best Wishes, Jim

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 09/01/2007 :  04:27:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi ike-a and welcome. I agree with Jim wholeheartedly. Also you experience such welcoming friendly people at clubs if ours is anything to go by that you both will feel at ease immediately. Go and enjoy.

Tuffers

ike-a

Posted - 09/02/2007 :  5:14:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Jim & Tuffers. Scheduling issues put us going on Sat and it was a good, positive experience for my wife. She is eager to return.

Dan

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2007 :  5:32:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great to hear of your positive experience. There shouldn't be any looking back now,just enjoy nudism for all its beneits Godd luck Dan and you dear wife.

Tuffers

ian t

Posted - 09/04/2007 :  02:36:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there everybody. my name is Ian from the UK just trying to find my way around the site.

Ian

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 09/04/2007 1:02:20 PM

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2007 :  2:54:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Ian. Mrs Tuffers and I are also from UK. Enjoy the site, it's a good one with great people and interesting topics.

Tuffers

snappy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2007 :  12:51:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everybody, I am totally new to this whole idea of being a naturist. I enjoy being nude. I have only been able to do it around the house,only when I am alone. My wife is not much on being nude does not care for it. I must say this is a very good site. I am still learning my way around and enjoy reading some of the comments.

nudepirate

Posted - 09/08/2007 :  9:47:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit nudepirate's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi folks, i am also brand spankin new to this forum. i spend part time in reno to work and the rest of the time i live in florida and sail around on my trimaran. been a nudi all my adult life...glad to meet with other nudis...........

nudist856
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2007 :  05:26:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone. My name is Tom, and my wife and I just joined AANR, even though we have never been to a naturist resort or gathering of any sort. We enjoy being nude at home most of the time and have been flirting with the idea of moving it outside our home to a resort. Hopeully, through this site, we will gather the courage.

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 3.41 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved