Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 212 ]  [ Total: 213 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

sun_sime

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  5:21:32 PM  Show Profile  Click to see sun_sime's MSN Messenger address  Send sun_sime a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hiya,
just joined and wanted to say hello! Looks like a great naturist forum. Look forward to getting to know you all!
Sime.

michaelmark

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  9:33:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone, im a big time nudist, all the time. michaelmark@cox.net

Darmananda

Posted - 05/27/2007 :  7:39:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Darmananda a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, I'm Gokool. Just came to the US after living in Europe for a while. Before that I lived in Thailand, Nepal, and Burma. I was born in Burma.

I'm new to the whole nudism thing and also new to America.

Want to know nudist friends and perhaps visit them if invited.

Right now in St. Louis and just graduated. I don't know where I'll be next but I will still be in the US. So please contact me if you are nudist and don't mind helping out a guy who is nudist curious and has no nudist friends.

I'm male 24 by the way.

Just looking for nudist friend who I can get to know and perhaps visit. I'm right now in MO and LA but will be relocating when I get a new job. But will be in the US.

I'm 24, Asian Male. If you're a nudist (or nudists) (or nudist family) and live near nudist areas (or not) please let me know. I would like to experience something like that. Right now I don't know any nudists. :(

It will be nice to become friends and get to know in real life in time. Right now you can just contact me on this site. We can exchange emails later if want and also ask for my picture so that you know I'm not a poser.

Thanks,

Gokool

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 05/28/2007 10:48:00 AM

jmsignor

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  12:11:33 AM  Show Profile  Send jmsignor a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am new to this whole nudist thing and would like to learn more about it. I am in Orlando, Fl. please drop me a line

obx2plz

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  3:17:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, also new to this site.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 05/30/2007 5:58:16 PM

naturallyspeaking
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  05:44:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit naturallyspeaking's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'd like to introduce myself-- I'm new to this forum and it seems like a good place to explore the subject. I do believe that non-sexual nudity can be natural if in the right environment. It can even be artistically done by those skilled in creating art. But it does take maturity and discipline to enjoy this lifestyle. I'm not a true nudist per se, but a private naturist, and think it is breaking societies rules. However, if a group of people agree to be natural for the fun of it and a different experience...
But I don't think children should be included in adult nudity.
I don't live near the beach and have never been to a nude beach, but would like to go for the experience-- I'll give a play by play report from the field about my impressions and feelings when I do...
I think there are some spiritual connotations to nudity-- if we approach it with the right intentions, I think it could be good therapy, i.e., overcoming body-shame, building self-confidence, overcoming self-consciousness, etc...
It's difficult to hide who you are from society when you are physically exposed--
Anyway, these are some thoughts...
naturally speaking

nudehndymn
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  08:31:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi. I'm a male nudist living in the Palm Springs, Ca area. I'm sixty, have been a nudist for thirty plus years, and raised two daughters in the nudist environment. My wife is fifty six and we usually head out to the desert to look for hot springs although today we'll go to Glen Eden, haven't been there in a couple years.

rdahljr

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  08:33:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to introduce myself.

American living in Germany

Robert

donk

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  12:34:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,
I'm from south carolina, and i visted my first nude beach about 2 months ago in jamacia. i've been hooked.
plan to check out several resorts here in sc and in ga very soom

donk

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  12:42:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello, i'm don i live in south carolina.
i had my first nude beach experence 2 months ago in jamacia, i loved it.
hope to visit several resorts in sc and ga very soon.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  6:08:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by donk

hello, i'm don i live in south carolina.
i had my first nude beach experence 2 months ago in jamacia, i loved it.
hope to visit several resorts in sc and ga very soon.

Don, Welcome to these boards. You won't find the real resorts in the Carolinas that you have in Jamaica. They're more nudist parks and clubs here, nonlanded such as mine and landed such as Carolina Foothills in the upstate and Cedar Creek just west of Columbia as well as Whispering Pines near Myrtle Beach.
Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

TUMBLEWEED

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  6:51:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello...My name is Jay; but I prefer to be called "TW" or just "Weed". I live in the sunny and hot southwest U.S. I have been a "no clothes" aficionado for many years...still not sure if I am a nudist, a naturist, or some other no-clothing practitioner . Nevertheless I reject clothing whenever / wherever possible.

I look forward to "meeting" people on this site with whom I can relate and from whom I may learn more re my proclivities.

"WEED"

beisbul

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  10:22:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi- I am Rob, and new to the forum. My wife and I enjoy the clothing optional beaches in the Portland, Or area. We are contemplating a trip to Club Orient in the spring. Thanks

Edited by - Moderator on 06/06/2007 09:43:31 AM

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  03:42:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome TW & beisbul from the UK to this great naturist forum. Enjoy.

Tuffers

McKaw

Posted - 06/10/2007 :  04:33:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello All

I'm McKaw, 44 Married, Asian Couple.
We would like to explore nudity in the public
so please bare with us. May ask strange questions

Thanks

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.47 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved