Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 158 ]  [ Total: 158 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

solarstone

Posted - 02/26/2007 :  4:28:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit solarstone's Homepage  Send solarstone an AOL message  Click to see solarstone's MSN Messenger address  Send solarstone a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Alia,
Please feel welcome as an asian but as a nudist as well.
I'm an asian nudist. You have all our support.
(Nivhans).

n.s

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2007 :  5:22:09 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi....old member...have not posted in a while...nice to see you all!

S-BOP

Posted - 03/01/2007 :  4:38:14 PM  Show Profile  Send S-BOP a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone! My name is Scott, I live in Vermont with my Fiance. I'm very new to this, and very much interested. I have never really thought of becoming a nudist, until recently. My interest was sparked while searching for a resort for our honeymoon. I was looking at various travel sites, and stumbled across one that offered clothing-optional resorts. I figured why not, I've looked at every other kind of resort. What I found were some of the most beautiful resorts, with fantastic reviews, tons of activities, dining options. The list goes on. It just looked so relaxing.

I discussed this with my Fiance, and to my suprise was not greeted with a flat out "NO WAY"! There were however, some signs of apprehension on her part. We've discussed ideas on how to "Practice" the lifestyle before commiting to honeymoon plans. Any Tips for nubies starting out?

I have explored this forum, as well as countless other sites, to gain more insite on the Lifestyle itself. What I have found are some very friendly people eager to answer questions from others, or just carry on a great conversation. I look forward to being actively involved in this forum, and getting advice, from you.

doctorboy

Posted - 03/02/2007 :  04:40:08 AM  Show Profile  Send doctorboy an AOL message  Click to see doctorboy's MSN Messenger address  Send doctorboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello everybody,i ave juss joined this forum and everybody sounds so great.i am not a nudist yet,but i wanan be.i cant be here:(cause of social rules.
i am 22 years old medical student and from turkey.(i gues i am the only memeber from turkey)
hope u have fun here,
cheers to all

Dr.A.S.

KnudeKnave

Posted - 03/11/2007 :  12:30:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,all! Been lurking around here for pert near a year and thought it about time to say howdy from NW NJ USA! Goodland CC is where we hang our hats.

pete

Big G

Posted - 03/11/2007 :  8:20:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Big G a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone! I found this message board not too long ago. I've been a home nudist for a few years now. I've been to Baker's Beach and College Beach near Trinidad, CA quite a few times and I'm looking forward to going back this summer. Unfortunatly those are the closest places to where I live (Cottonwood, CA) to be nude. I used to go to Clear Creek, in Redding, but it became less of a nudists hangout and more of a gay sex kinda place...

steveinalaska

Posted - 03/12/2007 :  03:27:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello from Fairbanks,Alaska! It is currently -10F (-15C) at 11:30pm on a Sunday night. I returned to my hometown about 11 years ago after living in the midwest for about 25 years(Illinois), where I was involved with the nudist/naturist lifestyle for almost all the time I was outside. I would really like to hear from other Alaskans in this lifestyle.

rpulsifer

Posted - 03/23/2007 :  8:34:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, all -
I'm Rick, and my wife is Darlene. I've been a (sometime) practicing nudist for oh, maybe 35 years. My wife is new to this, though. We just spent a couple of great days at - -, where she really seemed to get into it. Now, we're talking about having a week-long California adult only vacation. Can't wait!
Anyway, just cruised on into this, and it sounded cool. Hope to see all the posts!

Marco
Forum Member

Posted - 03/26/2007 :  1:54:20 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Marco's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi Folks, Good to hear from you.

Cheers

Mark

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 03/26/2007 3:52:06 PM

jake4545
Forum Member

Posted - 03/26/2007 :  7:33:05 PM  Show Profile  Send jake4545 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello from n00b from upstate New York.

Joey Dismas

Posted - 03/27/2007 :  11:29:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, everybody. I'm new here, and with a tendency to overthink everything. In the list of life's pleasures I, nudity and figuring out things' meanings and implications are close to the top. Bit of a bore for other people, I'm sure.

I'm in my late fifties, and I started running around the house naked when I was four or five. My folks owned a pretty, fifty-acre woodlot a few miles out of town, and I started exploring it nude when I was old enough to bike three or four miles.

I went to a couple of rock festivals in early adulthood, and took off my clothes there. One of them was Goose Lake in Michigan. Sunday was supposed to be "Naked Day." We left early Sunday, for other reasons, but I would guess that, if Naked Day wasn't generally unobserved, it was scary and embarassing.

My first wife was an avid nudist, and we lived for a while in the old farm house at my family's woods, but youth and all that nibbled that marriage to death.

I kept my hankering for social nudity a secret from my current wife for a couple of years (we've been together 28). She isn't a nudist, not disapproving, but jealous of her time, as anyone has a right to be. We have belonged to two nudist clubs, one landed and one unlanded, and seeing them through her eyes has been enlightening. We didn't make lasting friendships in either venue, and our clothed friends' are tolerant enough to accept, even approve of, my nudism, but have their own agendas.

I believe that there is no reason to object to the sight of genitals, or to protect children from that sight. On the other hand, I would suspect something sinister of someone who suddenly appeared publicly nude outside of nudist venues. I believe that nudism is a corrective for unhealthy attitudes in modern culture, and I believe that it is important, so it presents me with dilemmas which I have yet to solve.

Joey Dismas

darren26

Posted - 03/27/2007 :  5:01:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone i just joined this site aswell. i have been a nudist for about 7 years now. i love being a nudist i find it is a clean and beautiful way to live. i look forward to meeting and making new nudist friends here

ricknu

Posted - 03/28/2007 :  09:33:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello , my name is rick, im latin nudist living on the southeast of Spain, im very happy for participated with you in your forum.I love the nudism naturism !!!

Take care and best regard for you.

Rick

[/URL]

Edited by - ricknu on 03/28/2007 5:29:41 PM

USAnudist

Posted - 03/28/2007 :  11:56:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit USAnudist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My name is Dan and I've been skinny-dipping since 1958. I visited my first club in 1978 and joined AANR in 1993. I lived at Lake Como from '94-'98 and am now a member of Cypress Cove.

I have been active in nudism on the Internet since '91, starting my first nudist website, Tropical Resort, about the nudist parks in Pasco County, FL. I went on to start the Nudism Webring in '96 and the Nudist Matchmaker in '97. I am now webmaster for http://usanudist.com, which takes all the information collected since my first website merged into a blog with regular updates of items of interest to nudists. I have hosted or been webmaster for many other nudist sites.

I was a counselor for the FANR youth camps for five years and in '98, won the AANR Rick Athearn Photography Award for a series of camp pictures that were published in the AANR Bulletin. I have also been a professional photographer since the 60's.

I was active in the FANR Board of Directors for a couple of years in the late 90's as computer consultant, and am currently an active member and webmaster for Cypress Cove Singles. I just started a new section for closet, solitary, or isolated nudists to enter basic contact information in order to find others of a like mind at http://usanudist.com/nudenet/

I don't really feel new here. I was here a couple of years ago and lost track and dropped out for a while. It's nice to be back.

Dan

http://usanudist.com
http://tropicalphoto.us

merchantmarine

Posted - 03/28/2007 :  7:23:12 PM  Show Profile  Send merchantmarine a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone just thought I would introduce my self and give you a little history about my self. I am 21 and currently deloyed to the Persain Gulf on a ship, so I am appolgizing now if it takes some time to get back to you or if I am not that active.

I have been a nudist for over ten years now with my family (mom, dad, and two older sisters). It all started when I was ten and my family was on vacation in Spain. Us kids were bugging our parents so much that we wanted to go to the beach that they finally took us to the closest one just to shut us up. Well as luck would have it the closest beach happened to be a nude beach. When we finally got there it was a shock to my entire family. Before that day I had never seen my mother or sisters naked or a naked female for that matter nor could I remember really seeing my father naked. I just remember stairing at a all the naked people walking around the beach and playing in the ocean without a care in the world. I then looked at my parents, who looked at each other and then started to remove their clothing. I only being ten I just followed my parents example and took off all my clothes. As soon as I was naked, I started to look around again and saw a bunch of naked kids playing in the surf, so went to join them. When i was tired and came back to my parents there were my two sisters also naked laying out getting a tan. It was a very rememberable vacation.

When we returned back to the states we went about our normal business again, clothed. After a month or two in the middle of the summer when you could fry and egg on the sidewalk and my house did not have AC. So I just remembered how cooling it was to be naked on the beach that one day. So i stripped out of my clothes and was playing with legos in the living room when my mother came in from the next room after she finished doing her daily workout. She saw me naked there on the floor and just looked at me asking we what I was doing. I just replied I was play with my legos. She strugged her shoulders and walked into her room so she could shower. When she returned from her room she too was naked and asked if I wanted any lunch. We spent the rest of the day naked around the house. Finally when my father came home from work she saw my mother and I naked so he too joined us. My sisters were a little hesitant when they returned back home that night. They did not go nude right away but they did sleep naked that night because the next morning my family enjoyed our first nude breakfast together.

I am hope to keep in contact with people on this site and may be meet a few in person. Since I finished with HS I moved out to Long Island, NY for work and school. I would like to meet other nudist out there to hang out with since my family is back in Colorado and I going get to see them a few times a year. Feel free to e-mail me at militarynudist@yahoo.com

Stay Nake

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 2.05 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved