Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 485 ]  [ Total: 485 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Nudism and Erections
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: question for circumcised nudists here Topic Next Topic: Frequent Uncontrolable Erections Medical Condition
Page: of 3

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2008 :  5:57:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yo, Carole, I am quite silly, and I enjoy each moment of it. It makes up for not being able to nude in the winter. Secret Cove is in the 30s this week. Any takers for nude recreation there? Carole? Any erections on that beach this season can be overlooked and fully accepted.

It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself.
Thomas Jefferson

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/31/2008 :  6:35:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Secret Cove is in the 30s this week. Any takers for nude recreation there? Carole?

Brrrr! I'll bet it's gorgeous. A winter wonderland. It was 75-ish here today and not a cloud to be seen .. I got outside for a little solar therapy.

Have a wonderful and safe New Year's, Warmskin :)

If you don't like my profile picture, then use whiteout on your monitor.

Kay

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  10:09:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just wanted to put my 2 cents in. I have been a nudist for many yrs. I have seen many men with erections at the nudist camps as well as at nude beaches. I laugh to myself when it happens. The look on the guys face is worth a 1000 pics. I like it when a guy talks with me,and I can see it getting up,and he has no control....LOL

n/a
deleted

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  10:25:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No one ever is concerned if I'm not

I think that's a good attitude to have. I also think that, like penis size and some other things, men are far more concerned about it than women are. Personally, I could care less.

But it is good for making jokes about in internet forums ... lol

If you don't like my profile picture, then use whiteout on your monitor.

Hawk
Forum Member

Posted - 01/20/2009 :  10:20:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hawk's Homepage  Send Hawk a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

Yeah, and if a woman's nipples get erect they should hide those too.

People that smile a lot makes me wonder.

Its amazing that topics like this get so much attention. We say we are open with nudity...

Hawk

jim15936

Posted - 03/16/2009 :  10:03:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kay

I just wanted to put my 2 cents in. I have been a nudist for many yrs. I have seen many men with erections at the nudist camps as well as at nude beaches. I laugh to myself when it happens. The look on the guys face is worth a 1000 pics. I like it when a guy talks with me,and I can see it getting up,and he has no control....LOL

What a great attitude, Kay. If every girl had your spirit, the world would go nude. ;-)

You remind me of an old girlfriend, Susan. Tall Irish girl with incredible figure and a wondrously wacky sense of humor. We were seated at Trader Vic's one of the most famous restaurants in NYC and the waiter took our order. Her sister ordered a pena colada. She asked for a "penis colada." It broke up the place and the waiter nearly fell over laughing.

msmykonos
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2009 :  4:10:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've never been to a resort only beaches. I've seen erections and I don't mind if it's hard, poking up, straight out or hanging down, to the side whatever. As far as I'm concerned it's a penis..

I would think it would look weirder if a guy had to walk around with a towel in front of him because of an erection. that would be more embarrassing. What's he supposed to do? hang a towel from it... lol

McNigel
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2009 :  07:47:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kay

I have seen many men with erections at the nudist camps as well as at nude beaches. I laugh to myself when it happens. The look on the guys face is worth a 1000 pics. I like it when a guy talks with me,and I can see it getting up,and he has no control....LOL

This really does seem to be a serious worry for a lot of men, so shouldn't be dismissed.

Almost all men discover that it isn't an issue. It just doesn't happen and you seem to know that it's not going to. Very quickly you discover that being part of a group of naked people is nothing to get excited about and seems very natural. It's anybody with clothes on that looks strange and slightly menacing.

You do see the occasional idiot walking around deliberately showing off as much of an erection as they think they can get away with, but that's not big or clever.

The only real danger is if you get isolated from the herd. Talking to an individual women can start to feel worryingly intimate, as Kay observed.
(Not that it's ever happened to me )

rocketman

Posted - 08/10/2009 :  10:29:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Three situations I have encountereed:

1. A small boy 8-9 years old, had an erection while playing with some older girls. NOT AN ISSUE FOR ANY OF THOSE INVOLVED.

2. A gentleman fell asleep in a lounge chair at a crowded pool and had an erection. NOBODY PAID ANY ATTENTION EXCEPT HIS WIFE, WHO TOSSED A TOWEL OVER HIS PENIS.

3. A women was applying sunscreen to her partner, and while applying to his penis, he had an erection. THE PEOPLE INVOLVED AND THOSE NEARBY LAUGHED AND WENT ON TO ENJOY THE DAY.

I don't think the majority of nudists are insulted, offended, or put off by an innocent erection.

freecospirit
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2009 :  10:53:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with rocketman it does happen and most people either ignore it or laugh. It is only offensive if the guy in question tries to show it off or worse. It happened to me once a long time ago and I just lay on my front for a few moments while it went down.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/05/2012 :  10:07:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first ever nude beach trip I had the moment of being erect at about the first 30 minutes after undressing. I was a teen then by that I mean like 17 I was lucky enough that a family was also sunbathing not far from me, the mother had chose to enjoy a walk on the beach, walks by sees me laying out trying to hide my erection. She approached me said hello, is it your first time here etc, she then told me you dont need to hide it, erections are natural no big thing. For me not sure what was more scary that she was nude talking to me while I was nude or that I was laying there with a full on erection right in front of this pretty lady.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/07/2012 :  10:51:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What I want to know is in all this talk about erections it is all regarding an erect penis, nipples also become erect why do we not care about erect nipples, can we not view erect penises in the same way its just a normal body response to stimuli be it air,emotions etc. We do not look at a women with erect nipples differently why should we see an erect penis on a man any different?

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 04/07/2012 :  3:14:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with renobiker on this. Erect nipples, or "Titty hard ons" as a former female acquaintance used to call them, should belong in the same category.

The category should be "no problem." Complaining about male (or female) anatomy is prejudicial and offensive.

Edited by - Bob Knows on 04/11/2012 10:11:31 AM

nudiststory
Forum Member

Posted - 04/10/2012 :  5:30:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit nudiststory's Homepage  Reply with Quote
this has never happened to me...ever! nor in my experience have I seen it happening to guys at the European nudist camps I have been to. Maybe it's different here on the 'old' continent!

http://www.nudiststory.com - Ebook about youth nudism in Europe

hang loose
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2012 :  2:31:04 PM  Show Profile  Click to see hang loose's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
personally i think there should be a place where adult males can get together in a friendli atmosphere and look at and comment on each others erections without shame and embassesment. after all we all get them it is natural and some if not all of us are curious about other guys bodies i know i am

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: question for circumcised nudists here Topic Next Topic: Frequent Uncontrolable Erections Medical Condition  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved