Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 362 ]  [ Total: 362 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Do Nudists Have Sex?
 Talk about nudism and sex
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Any rules/etiquette for nude beaches??? Topic
Page: of 10

NudeLori
Forum Member

Posted - 10/27/2006 :  6:05:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Honestly, I don't get offended what people say about my body. If people see me nude and just see me, thats great. If people compliment my body or say I am sexy, thats great too. Its a kind thing to say, I don't take it any other way :)

CoolNude72
Forum Member

Posted - 10/27/2006 :  10:43:57 PM  Show Profile  Send CoolNude72 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
When I am around other nudists, they see me as a fellow nudist, in a nonsexual way. When I am seen clothed, I am seen as the Pillsbury Dough Boy (especially by my co-workers). Just don't poke me in my stomach.

Ray

macbuzz
Forum Member

Posted - 10/30/2006 :  09:42:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nudity is such a simple, delightful experience. You take off your clothes and your nude. However, in that simple act so many other layers can be implied; sensuality, freedom, exhibitionism, acceptance, or voyeurism. At its simplest, it is cool, comfortable and uniquely freeing but there are also feelings of unconstraint, spontaneity and openness to be discovered. The simple act of walking on a beach becomes a mind journey with the wet sand crunching under your feet and absolute exhilaration in being completely unencumbered. The farther away you are from putting on clothes the farther away your cares and worries seem to be. There is almost bravado in not caring if a fellow nudist sees you naked, in fact your happy if they do. There is a need to explore and wander in your new state, to try it on, see how it fits and make it your own. When you read about nudism the typical reason for participating are: no more soggy suits or scratchy sand in your suit, it equalizes the classes of life, teaches you acceptance of body types, etc. To me, this just scratches the surface; it is the obvious and does little to touch the soul. The feelings engendered while nude are far more important because they begin to change the way you look at life. Things that make positive changes in your life are things you need to pay attention to and being on a nude on a beach or other places makes for very positive changes. With the act of taking of my clothes I shed my worries and problems and for those few hours I feel relieved and free. No more stress or cares as the breeze and sun washed all those feelings away. I feel more like a human being among other humans, conversations are easier and pleasant, people are friendly and it is fun to simply talk and share. Nudity therefore is a dichotomy. On the one hand the etiquette of nudism says don’t gawk or stare but our social side wants to talk, have fun, make friends all within this amazing environment of freedom. To socialize nude is fun and exciting and part of that fun is soaking up the environment of seeing and being with nude people. One of the most exciting and beautiful moments in my life was the first time I was among a group of nude people. Is it just me but I think everyone looks far better nude than clothed. I love to see the nuances of people’s bodies and I find it a great gift that others are sharing their naked bodies with me. I sure hope I never become so comfortable or mature in nudism that these kinds of feelings disappear. Otherwise, it’s just taking your clothes off.

tgg
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2006 :  03:47:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit tgg's Homepage  Send tgg an ICQ Message  Click to see tgg's MSN Messenger address  Send tgg a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I will admit that there had been times in my early years into nudism when I had thought about giving up the lifestyle because a couple of nudist men had invited me back to their places to hit on me. Prior to that, I thought that all nudists were asexual, or not interested in sex.

With that said, I have never had a nudist remark about my body or the size of my lunchbox (even though on my own admittance I'm not much to look at without clothes).

To me, sex is a largely overrated activity. It's gone beyond something that you only talked about with your lover or a counsellour behind closed doors to becoming a sporting and political activity on the public and popular media with no-holds barred.

Whilst it is mostly a good thing to most people, for me it has largely cheapened the activity that I find it rather boring.

'Fear wraps our bodies in clothing, love allows us to stand naked' - Neale Donald Walsch (Conversations With God 1)

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2006 :  09:20:58 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
jingleadam1979,

Just a friendly reminder. This forum isn't a sex site or a dating site. Our mission is not to make dates or intimate liaisons. It’s a place to make friends, and to discuss issues of nudism and how other issues may relate to nudism.

Riftalope
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2006 :  7:34:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Riftalope an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Often people miss that the same feeling of "thrill" in getting naked with others is the same kind of thrill of hopeful anticipation you get entering a big party or event. Those are also venues where you can hope to get lucky at.

HG8Harrier
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2006 :  8:26:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit HG8Harrier's Homepage  Send HG8Harrier an AOL message  Send HG8Harrier a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Was David Sedaris correct in his book, Naked, when he said that most nudists, despite their nudity, are uncomfortable discussing biological functions or body parts in public? I mean, it's certainly not the truth here... but my limited experience with others has not sufficiently disproved Sedaris' comment.

blue

Posted - 12/25/2006 :  01:31:24 AM  Show Profile  Click to see blue's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I agree with Lori.
If someone checking my body and liking it, it is fine with me. Same way with or withour cloth..:)

nudeeest

Posted - 12/27/2006 :  11:20:56 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeeest a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
can sex in nature be looked at as a nudist activity? after all, sex is natural isn't it? and we are already naked, being nudist and all. when i said sex, i meant sex between partners and not just with anyone, just to clear things out.

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 12/27/2006 :  1:30:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Al fresco sex is great, I can highly recommend it, I just wouldn't expect you or anyone to do it on a beach in full view of everyone though, the watch word here is 'discretion' but if you want people to see you having sex then you're a 'dogger' and if you've never heard of that term, do a search.

Pete Knight

NakedAmbition
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2006 :  10:52:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, nudism should be thought of, and primarily promoted as, a family-friendly activity (heck, there are little kids running around the camps, after all). But, one may be doing a disservice to nudism by saying that every single nuance and undercurrent of the activity is absolutely G-rated and synonymous with attending a church picnic or an afternoon baseball game with your folks. Check out Macbuzz's entry seven or eight posts above mine for his excellent, illuminating take on this issue.

Make no mistake, I'm certainly not saying nudism should embrace X-rated, or even R-rated, activities, only that SOME of nudism's attractions gently drift over into more adult areas. To give a specific example: A healthy, well-adjusted guy who respects women will go to a textile beach mainly for all the correct, socially acceptable reasons (to enjoy the sunshine, to swim, to stretch out and enjoy a good book while being soothed by the sounds of the surf and the sea gulls, etc.), but will certainly not feel bad about the feeling of delight he gets when seeing the occasional pretty woman walk by. But somehow, some nudists are militantly against the notion of that fellow embracing that same occasional feeling of essentially innocent PG-rated delight at the human scenery when going to a NON-textile beach, resort, or camp. It's silly.

Longtime nudists who feel protective of the activity are right to point out that nudist beaches, resorts, and camps aren't any MORE about sex than non-nudist beaches, resorts, and camps. But they sound, well... flaky when they try to say that they're LESS about sex than those places. Because if they ARE less about sex than textile venues, one is essentially saying that a different species of human being is frequenting the nudist destinations we all enjoy. And then we wonder why many young people are slow to trying the nudist experience. I can hear the college kids now: "Yeah, it sounds cool, but I don't know... I hear that if you go to one of those places, the nudist people start training you to stop looking at women, and you can't make the tiniest joke or comment unless it's totally innocent. Sounds kinda weird."

Look, it's really not that hard a line to walk. We should all promote nudism as essentially wholesome and family friendly, but do so with a little humor, playfulness, and with an appreciation of what real humans beings are like. Otherwise, we're all going to look to others like the Vulcans on "Star Trek": emotionless, always serious, and above all those "silly delights of the flesh". And do we really want to be seen that way? And, more importantly, do we want nudism to be seen that way?

AussieMatt
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2006 :  6:13:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Three cheers to nakedambition for some sanity and realism.
However, I am beginning to think there are plenty of ideologues in nudism: people who hold ideals so strongly they don't allow themselves to see the wonderful, enriching and sometimes troubling nuances of life.
This appears to be why we get attempts to sever discussions with comments like sociology has proven erections are symbols of aggression, as if sociology is a physical science, and the one about female nipples in now way being sexual organs.
And then there's people saying a social situation where some couples may kiss or canoodle a "swinger atmosphere".
This is all very odd and quite frankly it's freaking me out.
If i was prone to generalising from limited samples or experiences, I could quite easily think nudists are a most irrational bunch.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2006 :  6:40:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For the record-- I have NO PROBLEM with a couple in a social nude situation kissing,toughing, hugging, or anything of that nature. However I do not care to see a woman stroking a mans penis,or a man rubbing a womans vagina, or anyone having ANY other type of blatent sexual activity at mine or any other nudist venue. My husband and I are far from prude and have raised our daughters with a healthy attitude about sex. That being said, I agree that there are many nudists that try too hard to say that nudity has nothing to do with sex. That statement is of course false. Personnally, as Im sure most of you agree, sex is most enjoyable while naked! Furhermore, If any normal person sees an attractive naked body, a sexual thought or to may enter your head. In fact, there have been a few instances, while at a nudist resort, a VERY attractive naked woman might walk by my husband and I. Moments later we take a short "break back to our room" There is the difference right there. Its what you do or how you deal with your sexuality in a nudist environment. There is a time and place for everything. And declaring an open market for sex...because it is "natural human desire..blah..blah..blah" will turn all of our nudist resorts into orgies and "free for alls". I like sex as much as the next person..but is that what we all really want?? I dont think it is. That would lead to nudism becoming strictly an ADULT activity. I certainly do not care for my 12 year old to be laying on her lounge chair and look over to see a woman playing with her mans raging hard on...NATURAL OR NOT. Again there are plenty of voyeur and swinger resorts for people to attend where they can have sex all over the resort,no baounderies or rules. FAMILY nudist clubs ARE NOT THOSE PLACES.

Jenn

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2006 :  7:29:39 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have to jump in here too.

A lot of great points have been made recently. Especially, I think, the idea that we are what we are. We’re not a different species of human than those with clothes. (Didn’t plan that rhyme.) I tend to agree that organized naturism seems to be violently opposed to any display of affection other than holding hands and a kiss on the cheek. Maybe a hug. Of course, holding other parts and erotic contact is in poor taste, whether or not you’re clothed.

The whole issue, and the reason I think people are so concerned about it is a matter of image. You know, there will always be people looking to discredit us and the practice of nudism/naturism with the least provocation. We just want to give them as little ammunition as possible. But I do think that it is beyond asinine that a person should be looked down upon or scolded for showing harmless affection to his/her loved one. To me the guide would be to not get anymore carried away than one would in say, a restaurant.

As to the issue of seeing a pretty girl, of course a guy who likes girls will enjoy the scenery. It’s senseless to deny it. And vise versa or whatever versa. No more so than enjoying the sight of an attractive person on the street or in the mall. Who doesn’t like seeing attractive people? But it just isn’t polite to stare anywhere, in any situation.

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 12/28/2006 7:34:39 PM

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2006 :  7:57:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im sure we could come up with some sort of list as to what is and isnt in poor taste. I think those of us with even a shred of common sense know what is and isnt appropriate..and where and where its not appropriate. A kiss, even a passionate kiss is fine, hugging is fine, hell a playfull smack on the butt is fine! Should my husband be playing with my nipples while we are in the pool and young children are around? NO..(I bring this up because a couple was doing this very thing in a busy summer day with many young children swimming right by them) Did our club management scold them or kick them out? No they did not. They simply pulled them aside and explained to the "newbies" that ours was a family club and they should take that sort of behavior back to the privacy of their campsite/RV. In my opinion most men and women have the basic sense to know how and how NOT to act in a given situation. What might be appropriate away from the main area of a nudist resort(off the beaten path) might not be appropriate in the middle of the pool area. And then again what might be approprate in a secluded area, might really be something you should take to the privacy of your room or trailer. I dont think I can explain myself any clearer without giving specific examples of the levels of behavior and where I think it is appropriate. Which I will, if further clarification is asked of me.

Jennifer

Page: of 10 Previous Topic: Any rules/etiquette for nude beaches??? Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved