Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 170 ]  [ Total: 170 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 why dont we chat nudely on webcam......
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: private nudity? Topic Next Topic: Genital piercings exhibitionism?
Page: of 2

kewlragz

Posted - 10/17/2008 :  04:57:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think we can chat nude on yahoo or msn messenger thats a good practise to go nude for the first timers and we can promote the nudism very well what u say Folks...?

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2008 :  4:25:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's much more important what nudists say than how they look.

thornapplebison
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2008 :  12:51:53 AM  Show Profile  Send thornapplebison a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nudism and photography don't mix, at all. Nudism + photography = exploitation in almost every case.

traisjames
Forum Member

Posted - 10/26/2008 :  3:16:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit traisjames's Homepage  Click to see traisjames's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yea..I almost got bit by that. A guy on here sent me an IM and almost imdeitly asked to do a webcam chat and was throwing up red flag after red flag

From the guy with his eye on the sky

kukku

Posted - 11/02/2008 :  9:38:03 PM  Show Profile  Click to see kukku's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kewlragz

i think we can chat nude on yahoo or msn messenger thats a good practise to go nude for the first timers and we can promote the nudism very well what u say Folks...?

I do totally agree with this comment, and I would love to have some communities to do so, coz it's very difficult to do in my country. So why don't we create a chat room for the nudist like us to communicate in naked wherever it is. May be in Yahoo or elsewhere, just only us It would be awesome chat room... Waiting for hearing from you guys......

Love To Be Naked...

srabadan

Posted - 11/08/2008 :  7:28:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been wondering about this too. A friend of mine uses a site called stickam, nothing to do with nudism but the concept is great. I thought something like this would be great for those who want to do video chat nude.

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2008 :  11:52:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nycboy19

i am really into this actully
i am need to know how to act and well i never really seen anyone naked
besides like a few gfs
but like i want to know how to chat with people while being undressed
if anyone wants to, PM me

Chatting nude or clothed, you should still be respectful. Nudists aren't always nude. It's more of a mindset IMHO.
Teva

blackrebel
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2008 :  3:47:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit blackrebel's Homepage  Send blackrebel an AOL message  Send blackrebel a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
with so many pervs on line, nudists are easy targets for these sickies to , well, you know.

i get uneasy with people who solicit for nude web cam chats. sounds like Craigslist

No shame

HannahB
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2008 :  10:12:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit HannahB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kewlragz

An open invitation to have a total stranger take nude images of me?? Wow, you don't see that on the internet very often!

Seneca
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2008 :  11:29:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've done nude web cam chats many times in the past. But ONLY with nudist friends I've met in person, or those who have been vouched for by others I have met. It is the only way I know of to weed out the pervs, freaks and sickos.

Seneca

Life is a journey, not a guided tour. You have to decide which route to follow.

naturist_andamans

Posted - 06/22/2009 :  04:21:35 AM  Show Profile  Send naturist_andamans a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
wonder if any naturist in india does webcam chat... coz i keep getting invite from all kinda sickos. if any members wanna chat on webcam plz lemme know and i would b delighted

Rydag

Posted - 06/22/2009 :  08:34:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't see why you want to be on cam. I like to be nude because I enjoy it not because I want to be seen. The only reason I am seen nude is because I cannot get away from people most of the time. We can chat all day without being on display. People just asking for trouble in my opinion

iowanudist
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2009 :  07:37:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit iowanudist's Homepage  Send iowanudist an AOL message  Send iowanudist a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My gf and I sometimes will chat with good friends nude on webcam but we mostly only do it with our nudist friends who are a couple.

We don't widely webcam naked with people expecially if they are single because we are a couple and only want to chat with other couples who are also true nudists.

http://iowanudists.com

seallin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2009 :  1:13:17 PM  Show Profile  Send seallin an AOL message  Send seallin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My fiancee and I also sometimes webcam chat with certain people. Mostly just friends that we actually know that knows about our nudist ways. Mainly the point for us is we just like to goof off on webcam and we also enjoy being naked. So for people we know that we can do that with, we do. It's not like a showing off thing. It's just webcam chatting like normal. But we're naked. That's all.

desertnude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2009 :  1:53:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit desertnude's Homepage  Send desertnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am always nude when online, that includes when I chat with my webcam, I only have my face and upper torso in the shot, I can still be nude and not excite or offend anyone. It is not a case of wanting to be seen, just doing what I want to do while being nude. If someone gets sexual by "wanting to see more" I block them!

Michael

moontrain
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  2:55:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would love to have a listing of people with web cams. My wife and I are always looking for new friends who enjoy doing what we love.I think talking face to face is better then email.Just because you are a nudist does not mean you have to chat nude.

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: private nudity? Topic Next Topic: Genital piercings exhibitionism?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.11 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved