Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 406 ]  [ Total: 406 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Humor and Entertainment
 Funny video, TV, performance, or unusual media
 Nude friendly funny videos (tasteful only) humor
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Best 2010 Super Bowl Ads (I Wear No Pants) Topic Next Topic: Nudists on Whats My Line? television show
Page: of 2

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 09/25/2008 :  11:07:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Rodney Carringtonīs- "Show Them To Me"

I hope no one feels this is in bad taste, but I couldn't resist.

[Not safe for work. Well, actually many office places would bust up with this one. Your mileage may vary.]

Got more? Add them here. You've got the idea, just keep it clean and harmless. Let's see how many good ones we can add before we have to delete one.

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2008 :  05:48:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Absolutely brilliant. Not in bad taste in my opinion, just very funny.

boomdriver
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2008 :  6:01:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have the DVD this was from. Rodney may not be a household name, but deserves to be! He doesn't sing the whole act, and the stand-up part is excellent. I'd recommend it!

I'm sure I think I said what I probably meant, but maybe not.

nudist0885
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  3:55:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Love it. Love it.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  5:47:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
This video clip is in bad taste, so I watched repeatedly to see if I would change my opinion. By the 12th time of viewing it, rolling on the floor with laughter, and very much enjoying it, I still thought it was bad.

Latest update: I watched this video with a bunch of friends, and we all were laughing hysterically at it, and we all thought it was in perfectly, wonderful bad taste.

It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself.
Thomas Jefferson

n/a
deleted

Posted - 01/03/2009 :  12:12:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm doing my patriotic duty!

If you don't like my profile picture, then use whiteout on your monitor.

nudeisbetter
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2009 :  7:04:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is just wrong and doesn't belong on a nudist site. Oh, here's the "studio version" with video, also quite funny: http://www.break.com/movies_nsfw/show-them-to-me.html :) :) :)

ToAsTeD
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2009 :  01:41:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

This video clip is in bad taste, so I watched repeatedly to see if I would change my opinion. By the 12th time of viewing it, rolling on the floor with laughter, and very much enjoying it, I still thought it was bad.

Latest update: I watched this video with a bunch of friends, and we all were laughing hysterically at it, and we all thought it was in perfectly, wonderful bad taste.

It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself.
Thomas Jefferson

Oh loosen up warmskin.. Rodney is a funny guy and this is a funny clip... what's wrong with a little "humor" once in awhile?

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2009 :  03:51:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ToAsTeD

quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

Thomas Jefferson

Oh loosen up warmskin.. Rodney is a funny guy and this is a funny clip... what's wrong with a little "humor" once in awhile?

Once you get to know me a little, you will recognize my cryptic humor style. If you were me, you'd be cryptical, too. If I am a nudist, how much of a prude does one think I am?
Your homework assignment is to re-read my posts and look for the hidden humor.

One additional thought -- I am wondering how his concert would play at a nudist resort. When he sings "Show them to me," would the women in the audience show them, if they were nude already? I know, I have too much time on my hands, and can thus think of these logical fantasies. Maybe the Greek philosophers got started this way.

"'Tis our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world."

George Washington

Edited by - Warmskin on 02/16/2009 04:05:39 AM

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2009 :  12:06:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just goes to show Warmskin that some folks dont "READ" posts , but just reply. Obviously toasted has never seen a comic.

Live love and have fun

Butt_Naked_Boy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/23/2009 :  11:34:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can think of a number of videos with good non-sexual nudity scenes, but most of them wouldn't fit the category of "funny video". The Invisible Kid (1988) would qualify I think. To quote the description at http://www.clothesfree.com/movies.html , "Nudity for comedy's sake as two naked boys try to hide from everyone at school as they are no longer invisible. Plus a girl's shower room with plenty of nudity."

nudeisbetter
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  11:14:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This thread never really got much attention, but it did get mine... so much so that my wife and I just saw Rodney Carrington (never heard of him before) in person at Foxwoods last weekend. Freakin' HILARIOUS!

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  7:33:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I really needed to see this clip! I don't need a stiumulus package for hope. I need to see this clip! Thanks! I'm sharing this with my textile friends.

To gain confidence I always heard: "Imagine the person sitting in his underwear." Funny, I had nothing on at all.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2009 :  11:07:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
This is a funny video, chaeck it out.

http://skinbook.ning.com/video/no-bathing-suits-allowed-in

Diger

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  3:14:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mildly amusing Bud Light commercial

www.youtube.com/watch?v=09sQJKFjXBs

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  3:46:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great Commercial, indeed. Thanks, NaturistDoc!

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Best 2010 Super Bowl Ads (I Wear No Pants) Topic Next Topic: Nudists on Whats My Line? television show  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved