Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 208 ]  [ Total: 208 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Hey, is there a club or nudist resort in ...?
 Philadelphia, PA
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Has anyone heard of Cambium? Topic Next Topic: Looking for nudistplaces in Thailand and Malaysia
Page: of 5

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 06/13/2009 :  03:17:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm driving to AC Sunday. Maybe I can join you folks. Let me know.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/isisdc/2560300492/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 06/18/2009 :  7:42:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Had a brief but pleasant visit on Sunday by Bob on his way to NJ from Baltimore, and JoAnn (Revampd), who lives nearby. It was nice to see you both again. Bob, sorry to hear you didn't make it to Gunnison Beach on Tuesday... this lousy weather just won't quit.

Still trying to arrange some type of get-together with others in the Philadelphia area... Sunday was a step in the right direction. As I've said before... suggestions are welcome.

Revampd
Forum Member

Posted - 07/27/2009 :  09:21:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Revampd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Philly friends,

I've been asked to post the following information. It has to do with an event in MD, not too far from us in the Philly area... about 90 mins. Check it out.

THE FUN CONTINUES 8/15

11:00 am - 4:00 pm

We're taking over a local Summer Camp for the day! $30 entry fee per adult
CASH AT THE GATE
per the host gets you...

MORE! Skinny Dipping
SHATTER THE ATTENDANCE RECORD!
and crowd the pool at 3pm with 200 People!

Olympic-sized Swimming Pool
Diving Pool
Gym and Beach Volleyball
Softball
Indoor/Outdoor Soccer
Basketball
Hiking Trails
Delicious BBQ INCLUDED!
All Nude if you wish, all day!

----------------------------------------------------------

THE MARNA group is actively considering overnight events beginning in the Summer of 2010 and theres no better place in the Baltimore area than Ramblewood, a longtime Summer Camp that's adopted a clothes optional policy. Its an awesome place, and the August 15th event will be like no other we've done. They're charging $30 for a day at camp! You can be dressed or go nude, your choice. See the website. If you wish to volunteer to drive people from your neighborhood or campus, get in touch with us right away, via email marnaswimsinmd@yahoo.com or phoning Walt.

2564 Silver Road
Darlington, MD 21034

Their Rule:
Since Ramblewood is privately owned and in a secluded area we extend the option to go natural for those groups who may choose to. Being a clothing-optional camp sets Ramblewood apart from other places that do not offer this very unique and freeing opportunity. You can go swimming nude, hike or sunbathe au natural, and enjoy the freedom of our liberated 200 acres. Just remember to bring lots of sunblock!

Featuring...
FULL BBQ Lunch!
Olympic-sized swimming pool - three feet to five feet
Diving pool - eight feet in depth
Indoor and Outdoor Basketball courts
Fishing
Rowing and Canoeing
Soccer
Riflery
Archery
Volleyball
Roller Hockey
Tennis Courts
Swingsets
Beach Volleyball
Ropes Course
Tennis Courts
Softball

"How does one become a butterfly?" she asked pensively.
"You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar."

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 07/27/2009 :  10:09:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've checked their web site. This sure seems to be a great place. MARNA is a non-landed club. They rent places to have events. If folks don't show up they can go broke quick. They were able to get Ramblewood based on the turnout for the Skinny-dip (about 100). Hope to see LOTS of people there(and good weather).
Unlike the skinny-dip location Ramblewood advertises that they book nudist groups. www.Ramblewood.com

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/isisdc/2560300492/

Edited by - Balto Bob on 07/29/2009 10:21:24 AM

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/28/2009 :  12:43:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am looking at scheduling a house partyfor 8/29 in the pHILLY FAR NORTHERN SUBURBS. iF YOU ARE INTERESTED CHECK THE pHI nU WEBSITE.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 08/12/2009 :  11:47:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just a reminder about the MARNA event at www.ramblewood.com on Sat from 11AM to 4PM, details above. They are hoping to do more events here including overnight events but they need folks to show up. JoAnn (Revamped) and I will be there, hope to see some others from the forum.

Edited due to BOB caint spell.
Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/

Edited by - Balto Bob on 08/12/2009 11:49:52 AM

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  8:24:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by balataf

I am looking at scheduling a house partyfor 8/29 in the pHILLY FAR NORTHERN SUBURBS. iF YOU ARE INTERESTED CHECK THE pHI nU WEBSITE.

John (Balataf)...

Sorry for not responding to your post sooner... it has been an unusually busy summer for me and I have hardly been on this site at all.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to your party this weekend. I hope all goes well and, if you hold an event in the future, I will make every effort to be there.

Regards.

Jerseysomething

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  10:41:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The Phi Nu Party is continuing as scheduled. See Yahoo Group "Philly Nudes" for details. I can't seem to post on the old Phi Nu website. I will not be on the internet again until after the Party.

bnut25

Posted - 08/30/2009 :  12:19:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am new and just joined the site and have been interested in nudism for fairly long time now. Getting together with other members from around Philly would be cool, however it would be my first time.

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2009 :  12:32:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, my Phi Nu Party was held. Thanks from my Wife and myself to those who came, and we all had a fine time.
My property features a quarter-acre secluded zone inside a dense wall of shrubbery, and two secluded porches. But it was mostly held indoors due to humidity and mosquitos. There will be more get-togethers in the future, and I am aiming for January next.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 09/06/2009 :  09:59:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Looks like the bike ride is on for Philly (tonight). www.phillynakedbikeride.org

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Edited by - Balto Bob on 09/06/2009 10:00:50 AM

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  04:47:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Well, my Phi Nu Party was held. Thanks from my Wife and myself to those who came, and we all had a fine time.

Doggone, Bob, I would have been there, but the airline would not let me board with no clothes on.

"The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home."
James Madison

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  08:38:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Looks like the ride went well. Based on a small piece in the Philly Inquire, most weren't compleatly nude but, no arrests. I couldn't get the link to work but, check out http://news.google.com/ (naked bike)

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Edited by - Balto Bob on 09/07/2009 09:22:21 AM

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  08:43:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

quote:

Doggone, Bob, I would have been there, but the airline would not let me board with no clothes on.

"The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home."
James Madison

UMMMM.. I think you quoted the wrong post. While some complain that the DC ride isn't nude. I think having the photo ops in front of the US Capital and the White House are worth it. Trust me 90% of the people that see us, think we're nude. Most of us are wearing little more than a condom anyway.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

bnut25

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  10:57:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to cycle a lot. Riding nude would be something new to try, but getting arrested for it isn't something on the list of new things.

Edited by - bnut25 on 09/07/2009 10:58:11 PM

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: Has anyone heard of Cambium? Topic Next Topic: Looking for nudistplaces in Thailand and Malaysia  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved