Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 152 ]  [ Total: 152 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Free Family-Oriented Nudist Personals
 Free Family-Oriented Nudist Personals - Singles
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Free Family-Oriented Nudist Personals - Couples Topic Next Topic: Posting at this level will not be approved! [Read]
Page: of 6

MNcowboy

Posted - 07/09/2008 :  10:59:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi folks
single gay man here, soon to be adoptive father. Hoping to find similar minded folks. Too many people thing gay folks have some sort of ulterior motive when it comes to nudity, that's just wrong. I am open to getting to know anyone who is respectful and shares the same values, and of course especially other dads as parents can use all the support they can get! I don't know why this page links conservative and family oriented. Why are conservatives family oriented by default and others excluded by default? That's just wrong too.
feel free to get in touch, I'm a quality trustworthy person

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 07/10/2008 :  11:06:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MNcowboy

I don't know why this page links conservative and family oriented. Why are conservatives family oriented by default and others excluded by default? That's just wrong too.

We use the description 'conservative', for lack of a better term, to indicate those that prefer a more traditional, always family friendly nudist atmosphere. This should be understood to be in contrast to 'adult-oriented' or 'lifestyle' type persons, who would prefer an adult atmosphere when possible.

A conservative person, in this context, always prefers an environment with no sexual expression evident, regardless of their sexual orientation.

MNcowboy

Posted - 07/10/2008 :  8:09:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok just making sure thanks

rick81s

Posted - 08/22/2008 :  09:15:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
---English below---
Bonjour,

Je suis un naturiste de 27 ans et j'aimerais trouver une fille qui voudrait m'accompagner dans divers centres naturistes qui n'acceptent pas les personnes seules. Je suis tres sympa, ouvert et respectueux. Je suis celibataire, mais ce n'est pas dans un but affectif (quoique je ne ferme pas la porte non plus, bien sûr!). Au Québec (incl. Montréal), Nouveau-Brunswick, Ontario, Nouvelle-Ecosse.

Au plaisir de discuter. :-)
---Francais ci-dessus---
Hello,

I am a 27 year-old naturist and I would like to find a girl interested to go with me into some naturist camps that do not accept singles. I am really kind, open and respectfull. I am single, but the goal of this message is not for love or anything sexual (even if i don't say no totally to that, of course!). In Quebec (including Montreal), New-Brunswick, Ontario, Nova Scotia.

Hope we will talk soon. :-)

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2008 :  1:22:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm a single male nudist, 61, 5 foot 10, 165 pounds, don't smoke or drink, am a Caucasian. I live in the East Bay Area in California.

I'm looking for a woman who would like companionship when going to a nudist resort, beach, spa, etc. If a relationship results, that would be nice, too.

That government governs best, which governs least - Thomas Jefferson

Edited by - Warmskin on 11/02/2008 2:21:58 PM

elad
Forum Member

Posted - 11/03/2008 :  11:02:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I am a recently widowed male, 56 years old. I don't know any other nudist/naturist that I can talk with. I am not interested in a "relationship" but would like to be in contact with others. I have just found that I love to be nude as much as possible and am looking forward to this becoming an important part of my life. I am looking forward to visiting some resorts and beaches. I am lucky that I can be nude at home inside and outside. I'd enjoy making some other nudist friends here. PM me anytime.

Thanks

Edited by - elad on 11/04/2008 12:03:21 AM

AdamInFL
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2008 :  8:17:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit AdamInFL's Homepage  Send AdamInFL a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi everybody, I'm Adam, 38 years old, in SW Florida. I'm just trying to meet friends (or that special woman!) to visit with at campgrounds here in FL. I've been to most, but plan on tenting at the rest over the next month or two. I say "campgrounds" because every resort is at least a 2-3 hour drive for me, and I want to inexpensively maximize my time there! I was a member of Cypress Cove when I lived in Lakeland, so I would visit almost every day after work, but didn't really get to know anybody, I'd just read by the pool :(

Thanks!
Adam

There are 10 kind of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

SILVRsurfer

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  5:58:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a 31 year old guy who enjoys going to the orient land trust and the hot spring on the colorado river. I live in Denver and would like to know if there are any females around who also enjoy going to these places or places like them? I would really like to get to know you so get in touch....

Edited by - Admin to remove photo. Sorry, but we do not allow photos where your genitals are more prominent than your face, nor pictures of buttocks or other body parts.

jonnie721

Posted - 02/27/2009 :  10:22:04 AM  Show Profile  Send jonnie721 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello, you can yahoo me at nonaubusiness
Talk to you later
jonnie

MassNudistFun

Posted - 03/19/2009 :  3:31:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone. I am a 32 yr old, straight male from the RI/MA area. I am interested in meeting women, couples, or families in the local area to attend nudist resorts, campgrounds, events, or just general socializing. I consider myself mature, outgoing, respectful, discreet, and fun. Please feel free to email me.

BL Robertson

Posted - 03/26/2009 :  4:41:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MassNudistFun

Hi everyone. I am a 32 yr old, straight male from the RI/MA area. I am interested in meeting women, couples, or families in the local area to attend nudist resorts, campgrounds, events, or just general socializing. I consider myself mature, outgoing, respectful, discreet, and fun. Please feel free to email me.

We are starting a new Nudist camp, family type, and we are interested in singles and family. We now have most of the paths cleared and floors being made for bath house. We will have pool, cabins, vollyball court and more as we can build. Now we are interested in people who are interested in this life style and willing to help or at least come by and see what we are doing. We are 35 miles Soputheast of El Paso, Texas Texas I 10 at Ft. Hancock, Texas. email me for directions or if you wish to talk on phone email me your number and I will call you just as soon as I get the message. BL pigeoncity@aol.com

andywgy

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  04:47:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hi single guy going to be touring in RV late september in California from SF to Phoenix AZ.
Over from the UK looking for like minded female companion to join. Will be stopping at any recommended nudist campgrounds on the way. Can you recommend any? If you would like to join me get in contact

curiousboy

Posted - 07/21/2009 :  03:50:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I live in Antioch Illinois and is looking for a single or couple to introduce me to nudism and help me get comfortable with myself. so if you live near me msg me and maybe we can meet each other.

PowerNuke

Posted - 09/10/2009 :  01:17:53 AM  Show Profile  Send PowerNuke a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello! My name is David. I'm 48, single, straight and dating. I would like to find a lady in the DFW area that would like to meet a nudist and (at some point) go to nude resorts, cruises, and B&Bs together. It's hard to find someone today. REALLY hard to find someone that enjoys a clothes free environment. If you'd like to chat, please say hello. Email: VanillaManOne@yahoo.com

n/a
deleted

Posted - 09/10/2009 :  1:39:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello my name is tony and and my girlfrend just left me so i am trying to start a new lifestyle the nudist lifetstyle that is but i am new to the nudist lifestyle and was wondering if any single female or a nudist family can get my feet wet in the subject . a little about me . i am slim fit , i have a six pack in case u get thirsty lol. if u can or if u know another female that could help i would greatly appreciate it thank you. email me at papihere@aol.com

tony

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: Free Family-Oriented Nudist Personals - Couples Topic Next Topic: Posting at this level will not be approved! [Read]  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved