Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 433 ]  [ Total: 433 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Do Nudists Have Sex?
 So are there any overtly sexual places?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Fun stuff for a party!!! Topic Next Topic: Mid-Winter Naturist Festival @ Sunsport Gardens
Page: of 2

SirGodiva
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2008 :  6:08:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd be interested in regular nudism as well, and will be attending Sunny Rest in Palmerton soon. However, I'd also be interested in a nudist resort that actually is designed for overt sexuality. If not, are there at least events at certain times of the year where people walk around and have sex?

boomdriver
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2008 :  7:52:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
??????????? !

I'm sure I think I said what I probably meant, but maybe not.

SirGodiva
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2008 :  8:00:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by boomdriver

??????????? !

I'm sure I think I said what I probably meant, but maybe not.

Well you know, it seems like most of these nudist places discourage overt sexuality. That's fine by me but I'd also like to see a place that encouraged overt sexuality. I think allowing overt sexuality would be a good idea, you can enjoy it more innocently that way.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2008 :  8:12:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First...I'll answer your question but with some serious reservations.

Places like Hedonism and Desire Resorts advertise and have been discussed on various forums to allow overt sexual activity. Though they are clothing optional, I don't think they can be considered "nudist/naturist" venues.

It will undoubtedly be argued that they are in fact nudist/naturist venues but not by the guidelines of the various organizations, groups and prominent naturists that have dedicated their lives to promoting wholesome, family naturism/nudism.

Your profile states you are 18 years of age. I suspect that is why many of your posts are gear around the sexuality of naturism as you see it. In your intial post, here on this site, you stated you were thinking about becoming a nudist. I wonder if you are thinking about becoming a nudist/naturist for the wrong reasons.

Maybe you should read a bit more about what this lifestyle is, what it stands for and what we are trying to get mainstream society to understand what we are NOT about.

FP

SirGodiva
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2008 :  8:24:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I understand the mainstream nudist philosophy and I like that as well. I have 4 sisters, 3 older, 1 younger and we've always been nude around each other from a very young age and we still are totally comfortable with it if we happen to be nude when we see each other. I've always been totally comfortable with nudity but not because I had to convince myself that it wasn't sexual.

It seems like a lot of nudists I've been reading on this forum feel very strongly about it being non-sexual, as if that's their only justification for being ok with nudity. I don't think that's safe and I also think it's disingenuous. A lot of the time, surprisingly, you will be attracted to other naked people. When my sisters and I began to reach puberty we started to realise we were capable of sexual desire as well, but it was ok that we were sometimes aroused by each other. People are aroused by other naked people, it doesn't matter how long you've been exposed to it, we have the instinct to be aroused when we see things suggestive of fertility. There simply isn't anything wrong with the way the body functions.

It feels too dishonest to have to go to a place and say that I'm not going to be aroused by naked women of all ages just because we also happen to be doing other activities. The truth is I will be aroused by them and presumably some of them will be aroused by me and the only way to truly be innocent is to not care.

If you'd like to make the distinction between places that allow overt sexuality and places that meet your nudist philosophy, I'm not particularly interested, you are free to do so. However, I would still like some information about the other places.

However at other times I will not happen to be in the mood to have sex with random people and so traditional nudist camps will be good for that.

kangaroo
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2008 :  11:33:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have read several of your posts and my troll-detector is beeping loudly. I'm usually one of the last people to call someone a troll, but you say many trollish things. Such as:

- are there at least events at certain times of the year where people walk around and have sex?
- I think allowing overt sexuality would be a good idea
- at other times I will not happen to be in the mood to have sex with random people
- When my sisters and I began to reach puberty we started to realise we were capable of sexual desire as well, but it was ok that we were sometimes aroused by each other
- You put on clothes to answer the door? I don't.
- Isn't it a bit ridiculous to suggest that people shouldn't be aroused while walking around naked?
- I only like to rub mud on my face, and then sing Swannee River.

If this is your true personality, then you probably won't feel welcome here. Don't feel bad though, there are probably other forums out there that cater to whatever thing you're into.

SirGodiva
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2008 :  11:37:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That word troll again, what does it mean in this context? Also, what's wrong with any of those things? I'm not sure why you're making any observations about my personality, but what makes you say I wont be welcome?

Edited by - SirGodiva on 05/06/2008 11:39:41 PM

FlCpl4NewdFun
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2008 :  11:52:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He's making it too easy....a savvy troll would be much more subtle with the intent of sticking around for a while. Once incestuous arousal gets thrown around we may as well take off our detective hats and call it a day.

SirGodiva
Forum Member

Posted - 05/07/2008 :  12:06:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FlCpl4NewdFun

He's making it too easy....a savvy troll would be much more subtle with the intent of sticking around for a while. Once incestuous arousal gets thrown around we may as well take off our detective hats and call it a day.

I intend to stick around for a long while, why should I be subtle about my intentions? Please stop being so vague and express what you mean clearly so that I might ameliorate your concerns.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/07/2008 :  12:06:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Amen...Dick Tracy!!

SirGodiva
Forum Member

Posted - 05/07/2008 :  12:38:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

quote:

Amen...Dick Tracy!!

Why bother to say this if you don't express to me what your meaning is? If the definition of a troll is someone who says things apart from the general topic then I'd say you're it. Was your first reply to this thread entirely disingenuous that you said that while being suspicious that I might fall under the category of some loaded abstraction you've created for yourself? I would never be so disrespectful as to refrain from expressing my full meaning on any subject matter where it was relevant. Describe in full detail why you think I am a 'troll' and I can easily tell you why I am not. Before you tell me what about the things I've said would give you that suspicion however, I have no capacity to express clearly whatever it is that confused you.

ART_NAKED
Forum Member

Posted - 05/07/2008 :  02:51:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit ART_NAKED's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow

That was interesting.

He had some good comments

Being the age of 18 (if he is18) there was sex on my mind most of the time. We cannot omit the things we do not like all the time – it just would not be a community then.

I can tell you sirGodiva that I do not know of such a place.

Artnaked

Got Nudes?
Oil paintings by
www.jamestaylorstudio.com

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 05/07/2008 :  9:25:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I remind you of the slogan, "Lewd it and lose it." Nude beaches could be closed down if inappropriate sex is practiced there. As for nudist clubs (i.e. Sunny Rest) inappropriate sexual acts could get you expelled from there. Plus the nudist club would notify other nudist clubs, so that you wouldn't be admitted to any nudist club.

Naturally, Catbird

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 05/08/2008 :  11:10:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Let's put the troll thing to rest, so you guys can continue the original discussion if desired.

SirGodiva, by now you may have read the wikipedia entry on Internet Trolls. If not, please read it now.

A more detailed description regarding trollish behavior as regards this site can be found here.

You are posting on one of the most respected authority sites on nudism and clothing optional culture. We enjoy over 4 million visitors a year, each of whom are seeking answers to every kind of question about nudism.

The topic you've begun here is technically within our subject matter. However, in relation to nudism, it is always a sensitive subject. Most nudists do not want to be identified with a sexual agenda, which some bring to this subject.

It seems very many of your posts eventually gravitate to your male appendage. Yes, men have concerns regarding an unwanted erection. This usually disappears entirely after their very first honest nudist experience. But to center on erections as a constant theme of your posts will risk your membership in this forum. Others reading your posts may come to the conclusion that these nudists are all about erections and/or swinging. This is why we restrict those posters that present an unbalanced message, or discuss our more sensitive subjects with less than absolute maturity and discretion.

There. I've spent enough time on this. You get the point. If you must discuss your male appendage's behavior add to the existing topics on erections. DO NOT begin new topics on the subject, many are sick of the repetition.

Ranger191
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2008 :  3:58:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ranger191's Homepage  Send Ranger191 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
THANK YOU Admin!

Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 05/09/2008 :  07:08:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also extend a big thank you, Admin. Perhaps we will see the end of it once and for all

Tuffers

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Fun stuff for a party!!! Topic Next Topic: Mid-Winter Naturist Festival @ Sunsport Gardens  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved