Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 161 ]  [ Total: 161 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Hey, is there a club or nudist resort in ...?
 Alaska
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Kentucky Topic Next Topic: Lake Hartwell Georgia / South Carolina?
Page: of 2

beths1957

Posted - 05/04/2008 :  1:12:10 PM  Show Profile  Send beths1957 an AOL message  Send beths1957 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am a nudist doing a temporary nursing job in Fairbanks, Alaska. I know there are no resorts here, but possibly a non landed group? Just interested in social nudism.

Crazycajun

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 05/04/2008 5:29:39 PM

AJ0127
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2008 :  2:20:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You may want to check out this thread from elsewhere on this site: http://www.nudist-resorts.org/talk/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1824

Good luck.

Junkyard

Posted - 05/09/2008 :  10:04:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I lived in Alaska for nine years and constantly tried to find any kind of nudist group with no luck. Your best bet is to find an isolated area where there aren't a lot of people and do your own thing. Don't do it alone though because you probably will be more isolated than you think and most areas cell phones don't work.

Also, if you are nude in Alaska the mosquitos will love you.

nude2
Forum Member

Posted - 05/09/2008 :  11:42:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You might try google for nudist B&B in Alaska. I noticed there is one in Anchorage and Skaway. I know it is out of the way from Fairbanks, but may be they can direct to a location in your area. Good luck

AKnudie

Posted - 05/27/2008 :  8:31:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The most viable option I've found in AK is to go to a remote local by onesself or with others that are 'cool' with the idea of au naturale.

Something I fully intend to do next winter is make a trip to Tolovana hot springs (yes, I said in the winter - -40 and naked #:-0 )

http://fairbanks-alaska.com/tolovana-hot-springs.htm

Anybody interested in putting togather a group?

I wonder if Chena resort would go for a "clothing optional day"?

dap718

Posted - 01/28/2009 :  10:23:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nasty cold summers lately have made for enjoyable outside nudity a real drag. I get a chance every time I go south and have my wife go with is great , but being able to enjoy it with more fellow Alaskans would be great. I know we all live far from each other but would be fun to have a get together once awhile with like minded people

sorena

Posted - 10/18/2012 :  01:31:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i am looking for the same. i don't need to be outside right now anyway. but a few people getting together would be great.

luvdiving

Posted - 11/09/2014 :  07:16:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In Anchorage, we found a nudist group on meetup dot com that was active all year long.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2018 :  12:47:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wonder if anything has changed much up here? Like others have said 'there seems to be few places to enjoy our life style'! I like to get out and do some nude hiking and camping when ever possible. Have some friends that also enjoy the nude life style and spend time with them when possible. I have found a couple places to do some camping but they do seem to be limited. I would like to set up a nude ATV trip, day riding camping and such, but will have to see what the weather does for us. While sunny, warm weather is nice, I also have no problem hiking nude in the rain. Do not have to worry about wet cloths!

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2019 :  2:37:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wondering if the nudist life style has left Alaska! While there are few venues up here, it also seems that those of us that do enjoy the nudist life style are getting fewer and fewer.
I am looking forward to this coming summer and getting out more. Last year, had some challenges that I hope do not present themselves this year!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2019 :  9:34:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We leave for our Alaska Cruise late this month. So looking forward to it and enjoying the first couple of days at sea, sitting naked out on our balcony!

I checked but there are no excursions to nude beaches or resorts on the itinerary! LOL

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

calgarymark
Forum Member

Posted - 04/08/2019 :  11:54:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

We leave for our Alaska Cruise late this month. So looking forward to it and enjoying the first couple of days at sea, sitting naked out on our balcony!

I checked but there are no excursions to nude beaches or resorts on the itinerary! LOL

FP, If your cruise takes you to Glacier Bay, you might be able to break the ice and create the first one

CalgaryMark
Growing old is mandatory, Growing up is optional. Laughing at yourself is therapeutic.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/09/2019 :  08:04:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cal Mark,

I'd attempt it if we were touring on our own but we will be on guided tours for this trip. I'm always game for trying to be naked everywhere we visit. Probably limited to the balcony of our stateroom this trip! On the other hand, my wife has trouble with being cold so easily nowadays. She'll flash me all the time when she's all bundled up and remind me that she's naked under her clothes but naked in Alaska, I don't think I could get her to do that!

Be fun to start a nudist beach on Glacier Bay! Don't imagine it'll get used that much! :DDDD

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 04/09/2019 :  09:52:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have a couple of places that are kind of out of the way, that we camp at. We get out the lawn chairs and sit back to enjoy the sun, fresh air and just being nude. While there I can take short hikes and we even get in some target practice.
FP, enjoy your trip! As you are coming North, we will be leaving on April 13 for our bi-annual trip to the 'lower 48'!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/09/2019 :  8:28:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nude in AK,

You have a nice trip down here, as well! We're pretty stoked about visiting Alaska. Be great to take a trip up there with a local as a guide but we'll take what we can get for now.

Where abouts are you visiting down here?

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 04/10/2019 :  01:15:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The furthest south will be to see my sister in Lincoln, then back up through Idaho to visit my wife's sister. Hope to be back home the week of 20 May!
I hope that you all have good weather and a great trip!

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Kentucky Topic Next Topic: Lake Hartwell Georgia / South Carolina?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.39 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved