Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 142 ]  [ Total: 142 ]  [ Newest Member: chicagonudist ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2020 :  08:58:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

I drove naked to Vermont and back this past weekend. About 8 hours each way. Had to put clothes on a couple of times to fill up gas, get something to eat, take a ferry boat across a lake, etc. But otherwise I was naked the majority of the trip.

hahaha... those stops for fuel and food are nice to be able to stand and walk around a bit on the long haul driving trips but it is a pain to have to slip on clothes to do so.

We take back roads to visit our friends in AZ. We can make the trip without a stop for fuel and the Prof fills a small cooler with drinks, snacks and some times sandwiches. I've had to stop a few times in our travels there or back home to water a bush.

One time, we passed couples on motorcycles parked on the side of the road. I drove another few minutes and then pulled off and got out. No sooner than I started, I could hear the roar of the bikes coming down the road. The bush I was watering was pretty sparse so it was either stand there and be seen or run for cover of the car... I stood my ground!

What happened was not what I figured would. The honked, waved and a few of the women clapped and I got some thumbs up. I think more people , than we think, wish they had the guts to drive naked or have done it and just don't tell anyone about it.

Long haul drives in our motorhome are a thing of the past. When I'm driving the motorcoach and towing our Jeep, I get tired after about 6 hours so I usually find us a place to chill for the night and start again the next morning. About 250-300 miles is about all I can do in the motorhome. In the car, I'm good to go for long hauls as long as I can be naked! Some of the tougher long hauls were with friends in the car that were not nudists and would have freaked.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2020 :  12:26:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got probably my last naked drive of the year in last week. We hit the 70s for a couple of days, and I had to run to Home Depot. So I walked out to my truck naked (went out my bedroom door because the kids were home), jumped in the truck, and drove to Home Depot. Don’t see any more warm temps this year but we could get surprised somewhere.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2020 :  09:36:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We just recently took the motorhome outta storage and spent a few nights at our club. My wife was helping our youngest grandchild with school and she arrived at the club a little later. I hopped into the motorhome and stripped and drove the 35 mins to our club. The parking area for RV's is about 150 ft from the office so I had to slip on my sheer shorts and flip flops. I went into the office to check in. A woman I'd never seen before started the check in process and she looks at me and says, "did you drive like that?" Another woman we see all the time chimed in and said, "he only dresses to check in. He drives naked!" The woman we know asked some time back if I drove naked and when I told her that I drove the motorhome and all our cars naked all the time, she thought it was cool.

Because it's just the Prof and I, we do eat out a lot. We're trying to patronize the local drive thru restaurants as much as we can stomach, during this pandemic. I either drive to a fast food place or place an order from restaurants with drive up pick up that bring it out to the car.

In most cases, I can drive thru and up without a stitch and sometimes wonder if these drive thru, drive up kids can see my shorts or shirt on the passenger seat. They never seem to say anything or act surprised so I would imagine they don't see anything, including me nakedness.

One of the things I've been able to do is drive some of the local 4x4 trails naked. The Prof will wear some clothes but is getting more comfortable with less and less. We take clothes for sure, just in case of a breakdown. We travel these trails on weekdays so there is almost no one out there when we go. Makes for some nice naked lunches as well.

It's getting cooler in the mornings and evenings so I'll most likely be wearing a shirt, flannel, or zip up sweatshirt to the drive thru places but nothing else.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2020 :  12:43:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What is interesting is that I talked with a retired LEO the other day about driving nude. His comment was 'there is no law against it'! It just makes it a little challenging and one tends to pay close attention to driving as so not to get pulled over.

HomeRules
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2020 :  9:57:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nude in AK

What is interesting is that I talked with a retired LEO the other day about driving nude. His comment was 'there is no law against it'! It just makes it a little challenging and one tends to pay close attention to driving as so not to get pulled over.

Depends on the state. In TX, you have to have footwear while driving, but indecency laws don't apply as the important stuff can't be seen from outside the vehicle. I love riding in trailers!

-*-*-*-
If clothing didn't exist, everyone would have a lot less worry about our appearance.
-*-*-*-

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2020 :  03:11:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I’m in law enforcement, but federal, so I don’t deal with local and state laws. However I ride in an LEO motorcycle club so I am friends with a lot of local and state cops. They too have told me it’s not against the law to be driving naked, however they could get you in other ways, like mischief for example. So it depends on the officer that “catches” you. And as others have stated, some states do require some type of footwear to operate a motor vehicle

itsbetterba
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2020 :  08:32:01 AM  Show Profile  Send itsbetterba an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm a barefooter and a member of several groups. The only state you have to wear foot wear is Alabama when driving a motorcycle. In Illinois if you are stopped driving naked you will get a ticket for indecent exposure.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2020 :  12:06:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is nothing 'indecent' about being nude!!!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2021 :  12:04:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did my first naked drive of 2021 yesterday. Temps were hovering around 60 degrees with lots of sunshine. Ran to the hardware store and stripped naked for the drive home

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2021 :  8:09:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Been able to drive naked more that last week. It's been cold and cloudy, sometimes rainy and just too much to put on and take off when driving around. I did drive our motorhome back to storage this morning and did so naked. The gate to the drop off area was open and there was the owner with a guy, his wife and two small kids bringing back their boat. I backed the motorhome into a spot and the woman kept looking my way so I had to wait until she concentrated more on her kids than me and then I got up and slipped on my shorts, t shirt and flip flops before I got out.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2021 :  10:52:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are pushing 60 days of below freezing temps here, so limited outside nude time and no driving yet! However, warmer temps will be here soon!!!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2021 :  7:05:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did some more nude driving today. Walked out nude to the car and drove to my mom’s house. Slipped on my clothes once I got there. Then on my way home I was able to get naked again until I got home and then walked from the car to the house while still naked.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2021 :  09:16:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Warmed up enough that my daily out and about uniform is back to shorts, a t shirt and flip flops. When I leave the house, I'm obviously naked and those things get thrown in the car. Yesterday evening, I went to a local drive thru and didn't even take anything to slip on. I grabbed my wallet, cell and sunglasses and got in my Jeep and headed out. It was such a nice evening, I call the Prof to tell her that I was going for a short drive. She replied, "take your time and have a fun drive!" Took a 12 mile winding road drive through some local hills where I could get out on a turn out and enjoy some nude time up in those hills. I was only gone about 45 mins but think I may just make that a regular thing!

Edited by - FireProf on 04/04/2021 09:17:33 AM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/10/2021 :  12:05:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds nice. We have been in Florida the last 2 weeks. We have the kids so it’s been hard, but we had to go a few places ourselves and I’ve seized the opportunity to drive naked a few times here.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/18/2021 :  05:26:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got in another nice naked drive last week. Even went through a McDonalds drive thru by placing my shorts over my lap

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved