Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 390 ]  [ Total: 390 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2013 :  08:26:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JimmieMac51

....It's hard to find the oppertunity to drive naked when the temps run in the 10's, 20's, 30's and even the 40's. There is a glimmer of hope now that this weeks winter blast is melting away...I saw the weeks weather and I did see 60 for one day.

Jimmie

Why, just turn the heating on in the car

Cony

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2013 :  09:42:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Even though I worked my butt off ... it was a great day yesterday. Went on an annual desert trip and took the motorhome. Hey ... can't leave ALL the comforts of home ... at home!

The motorhome was pretty dirty and dusty. The temps were gonna be in the low 70's and I usually clean the inside naked but always have to slip on shorts each time I exit the coach when it's parked in front of the house. So ... I opted to take it to the club and rent a spot for the day and clean it there. What a great idea.

I slipped on my mesh shorts and a t shirt and flip flops and once inside the coach ... I took it all off and drove to the club naked. Had to slip the shorts on to check in but once again slipped them off as I got in and drove through the gates.

After I was done and had spent over 5 hrs at the club cleaning the inside and all the storage cabinets on the outside ... I disconnected and drove home, naked, to a coin car wash were I wore my mesh shorts and flip flops to clean the outside. Would have been great to be able to wash it naked!

I need to pull the motorhome out of storage more often. It's a kick to drive around naked in it.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2013 :  12:15:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cony

quote:

....It's hard to find the oppertunity to drive naked when the temps run in the 10's, 20's, 30's and even the 40's. There is a glimmer of hope now that this weeks winter blast is melting away...I saw the weeks weather and I did see 60 for one day.

Jimmie

Cony

At night that's not a bad idea. But in the day, being shirtless does tend to get a few too many looks, when it's so cold outside.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2013 :  05:47:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

quote:
Originally posted by cony

quote:

Jimmie

Cony

At night that's not a bad idea. But in the day, being shirtless does tend to get a few too many looks, when it's so cold outside.

It will be nice today, couple of more weeks and I'll be back to touring the country side. But around here you will attract to much attention without a shirt with snow on the ground.

Tim

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2013 :  04:29:50 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Tried to get in some naked driving yesterday,by the time the car was close to being warm enough,I was 10 miles from my destination. So I got in some semi-nude driving by taking my sweat pants off for a while.

The problem, CONY, is getting the cabin warm enough to enjoy nudity. I guess my circulation isn't as good as it used to be, I'm not as tolerant to the cold as I was.

Looking forward to the warming trend this weekend, upper 50's to 68, maybe some naked driving from St Charles (if I get to go to the Tartan Festival Friday). I'll be wearing my kilt so it'll be alot easier to free myself from the bondage of clothing!!!

Jimmie

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 04/09/2013 :  5:52:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fireprof most of the people have left the circle,and the big tent is down now.less than a week left before all is gone for the summer.I helped the couple that had the sail boat take it to lake meede for the summer.havent had the chance to sail yet but may visit them in august.he moved their 5th weel and I towed the sail boat.got to see some country that I havent seen before take care and hope to meet up with you guys next winter old buzzard

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/10/2013 :  01:41:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Buzz,
Sorry we never made it out there. Things will change quite a bit after next June. The Prof retires then and our calendar will open up a lot more than it is now.

Hope to see ya soon.

FP

Pelican58
Forum Member

Posted - 04/19/2013 :  3:53:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I drove a semi throughout the midwest for a couple of years. I use to drive nude fairly often during the day and almost all the time at night, especially in the summer. 10pm to 10am was the best, especially with the windows open and the cool of the evening blowing about my cab. Its kind of easy in a large truck because I was above everyone and could duck into the sleeper to throw some quick clothes on when I stopped. Almost locked myself out one time. Stopped to take a quick bathroom break on the side of a lonely road late at night. Not even thinking about it, by habit, I locked the drivers door when I jumped out. When I realized what I had done, I reeeally hoped the passenger door was open, which it rarely, but fortunately, was. Shweeew! Always love getting out of my clothes whenever possible.

"20 years from now, you will regret the things you did not do, rather than those you did do..." M. Twain

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 04/19/2013 :  6:02:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You guys sure seem to enjoy your naked driving:) For a woman its a little more difficult to do, obviously. At least during the day light hours. When I get off a late shift at the hospital I always slip my bottoms off in the car for the drive home..I usually in some form of 'scrubs" Since I rarely wear underwear, Im at least driving "half naked":)

When we take the Motor home on road trips the family is naked in the back, my husband is driving usually with a pair of shorts close by. Since the Coach is so high off the ground no one can really see in.

I can't say I have the opportunity to drive completely naked too often. Like I said we women can't just be shirtless like you men..(don't get me started on the double standard of that:)

Jenn

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 04/19/2013 :  9:09:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm am on my way back home from Florida. Today I drove as far as South Carolina with just a long T-shirt on. It keeps me covered fom onlookers. Tomorrow the same. I put shorts on when I stop for gas.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/19/2013 :  10:17:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Last July I drove naked from New Smyrna Beach FL to nearly Columbia SC before I had to slip some shorts on to get some gas. We also got something to eat then it was Angie's turn to drive. I crawled in the back seat of the van got naked, took a nap and stayed that way till we got home.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 04/19/2013 10:20:43 PM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/19/2013 :  11:05:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just got in some naked driving yesterday. Spent the day at Black's Beach in San Diego. Drove there naked and then was able to strip in the parking lot and get in the truck and drive home.

Lots of traffic so the ride home was slow and long but being naked made it all the better. Looking to go again this next week and the weather is so much more conducive to naked driving. It's about time ... I had had it with the cold weather!

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2013 :  9:13:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good for you Jenn.sorry that the laws are sometimes stupid.hang in there and think positive.maby some day things will be equal.take care old buzzard

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2013 :  12:24:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got in quite a bit of naked driving today. Drove to Olive Dell Nudist Ranch, naked, and partook in the Annual 5K run.

When it was time for us to leave, we took showers and my wife got dressed. Our next event was one where she wanted to wear more than shorts and a t shirt, like me.

I remained naked and drove to our next event. After that event was over ... we got in the car and I stripped in the parking lot and drove naked through a Drive Thru, then all the way home. Got to get out of the truck nude and unload.

Action packed day with lots of naked driving.

FOR THE WOMEN: I understand not being able to drive completely naked but my wife will, on occasion, and when she does, she wears a button up shirt, sometimes mine, and leaves it unbuttoned until she needs to just close it if the need arises. When it's clear, she just opens it and still enjoys a naked ride. I don't think you HAVE to be completely naked to drive "naked."

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2013 :  3:04:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Driving around in Southern ca, it all depends where I'm at. During the day in populated areas not likely i will go topless. Depends where I'm headed and/or what I left the house wearing. If I'm going somewhere where I'm going to get naked as soon as I get there, ie: nudist club, beach, friend's house.. I will usually wear minimal clothes when leaving home, such as a sundress where I can be at least sort of "free" and unrestricted. I almost always try to take off jeans or shorts in the car..I just find both uncomfortable while sitting in general.

I actually saw a young woman driving topless the other day on the 605 fwy here in southern ca in the middle of the day. I gathered by here age and looks it was probably a "dare" as opposed to a nudist just being "free" but you never know.

Jenn

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.6 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved