Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 420 ]  [ Total: 420 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Nudism From a Man's Viewpoint
 nudity and size
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Why and when did you first shave? Topic Next Topic: Must you be circumcised to be a proper nudist?
Page: of 4

FlCpl4NewdFun
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2008 :  2:09:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is it just me, or is anyone else a little suspect of this post? I think nudist-teen may have finally outed himself.

Of course I could be wrong, but some of the other posts from our teen friend here don't seem to blend into an overall mosaic.

4.5 - 5.5 when flaccid? Either that bad-boy is a monster when in its full glory or the quintessential definition of a "shower not a grower" Anybody who's been to a nude beach clearly knows a member of that size is certainly not the norm. In fact, I think it would have the opposite effect of actually attracting attention.

Now that I think about it, worrying about the size of Mr. Limpy, he may just be a teen after all!

Little Fellow
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2008 :  3:29:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is the reason I became a naturist!
I had no body confidence and hated the thought of anyone seeing my smaller penis. When I googled body confidence the results showed many naturist websites and I saw all of the different sized, "todgers" to "whoppers" and it made me realise if those people have small packages and can be naked around all of the people, I want their confidence and I want to be naturist like them.

traisjames
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2008 :  9:32:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit traisjames's Homepage  Click to see traisjames's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Maybe a little. I think its because I grew up under a rock, but I did skip over all those stages. I was never rebellious, I never was interested in sex (still not), I have never cared about the size of my penis (just the fact that its annoying). I do have a deep voice, in 6th grade my choir teacher had never heard an 8th grader so deep.
My personal hang up (I think thats the right phase) with nudity is not body parts or sex itself, its the hygiene issue...which counts for 50% of why I don't sleep in the nude, but thats for a different thread.

From the guy with his eye on the sky

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2008 :  08:19:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FlCpl4NewdFun

Is it just me, or is anyone else a little suspect of this post? I think nudist-teen may have finally outed himself.

Of course I could be wrong, but some of the other posts from our teen friend here don't seem to blend into an overall mosaic.

4.5 - 5.5 when flaccid? Either that bad-boy is a monster when in its full glory or the quintessential definition of a "shower not a grower" Anybody who's been to a nude beach clearly knows a member of that size is certainly not the norm. In fact, I think it would have the opposite effect of actually attracting attention.

Now that I think about it, worrying about the size of Mr. Limpy, he may just be a teen after all!

My thoughts entirely. Have we a troll? We will see!!

nudist-teen
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2008 :  09:58:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FlCpl4NewdFun give me some respect ok.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2008 :  2:46:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Come on Guys give him a break, he's 100% teen you know they can't measure anything. OH wait, that's all men. LOL

Diger

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2008 :  3:04:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Among nudists, you are accepted regardless of your body and regardless of the dimensions of anything on your body.

Just enjoy the invigoration of feeling the sun and breeze on your bare skin.

Naturally, Catbird

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2008 :  10:57:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Once I got older (into my 20's), I've had no problems with confidence, or lack of it. I'll never forget one time at a party, I got naked as I always did, and one of the girls made a comment to me, something like "it's not like you have much to show off". I told her I could really care less and that's not what it was all about. Pretty funny that about a year later, that same girl came on to me at another party (I was naked again).

Edited by - Moderator on 04/14/2008 12:26:18 PM

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2008 :  1:23:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Little Fellow

This is the reason I became a naturist!
I had no body confidence and hated the thought of anyone seeing my smaller penis. When I googled body confidence the results showed many naturist websites and I saw all of the different sized, "todgers" to "whoppers" and it made me realise if those people have small packages and can be naked around all of the people, I want their confidence and I want to be naturist like them.

Bingo. Less than half the reason I want to go to a nude beach is so that I can be this comfortable outside of the confines of these 4 walls. The bigger part of the reason is that I want to "get over myself".

I used to be terrified of locker rooms. I still am to some degree. I was what you'd call a "late-bloomer". It was about child-sized until I was about 14. When I was in the 6th grade (age 12), our class went to camp for a week. My classmates laughed at me and proceeded to spread the news to all of the girls. To this day, I'll only go to the gym to go swimming, and that's because I can wear my suit in the shower until the last minute, and then I make a quick trip to the locker and hastily get dressed. That was the sole reason I never got into sports in junior high and high school, and is probably the reason I have a weight issue today.

It's time for that to stop.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/14/2008 :  2:21:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, young man, I'm 61, have 4 grown children, and STILL would have to stretch it VERY tight to "measure up" to many others. But. you know what? I DON'T GIVE A RIP! And neither will you when you're 61.

Enjoy the air on your body and all will be well.

Hiking the Cascades "naturally"!

boomdriver
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2008 :  6:24:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was somewhat suspect myself about some of the posts mentioned. If nudist-teen did everything he has claimed, he would know he has nothing to worry about concerning size. He also must learn that it's a non-issue in a true nudist setting. I found out myself on our first trip to a nude beach that not only was I not the smallest (hard for me to believe), but NO ONE CARED. My advice is to actually go to a beach or club, and maybe stop watching videos!

I'm sure I think I said what I probably meant, but maybe not.

agde
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2008 :  1:25:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When it comes to body esthetics, as we photographers can tell you, there are so many elements, angles, lighting, and proportional interactions that come into play that fixating on any one part is pretty pointless. When it comes to attracting a mate, body esthetics are just one element of an even more complex set of affinities -- how one moves, speaks, thinks, responds, etc. Which person-type do you think your ideal mate would be more attracted to -- John Holmes, John Lennon, John Kennedy? Love life, pursue your passions, eat well, stay fit, sway with the music, laugh easily, care about each person you meet -- there are just so many things on the charm and personal appeal list before size. Whether its noses, breasts or penises, questions like nudist-teen's and experiences like Little Fellow and Phydeau exemplify why we should be so active and committed to promoting naturist values early in everybody's life.

Edited by - agde on 04/15/2008 1:27:10 PM

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/21/2008 :  10:04:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you, "boomdriver", for attempting to say what I thought you tried to say, clarifying what I wanted to say. You DID, didn't you? (Can I steal your little saying?)

Really, you said it ALL very well.

Hiking the Cascades "naturally"!

boomdriver
Forum Member

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  6:25:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
northwest-
You have permission to use my sig any time you want! I'd enjoy hiking the Cascades with you, but it's a LONG walk from my place to yours!

nudist-teen -
I hope you don't take what I said as a personal attack. It's just that you list going to nude beaches as your hobby, so surely you should have been able to answer your own question. Just keep going and enjoy yourself.

I'm sure I think I said what I probably meant, but maybe not.

Nude_Terag
Forum Member

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  10:28:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nudist-teen
im about 4.5-5.5 inches when non errect. is that small.
--------------------------------------------------
(I had a bit of trouble with a quoting system, if there is one)

I know that previously it was stated that nudism isnt about size, but im a bit self concious and i feel as though i need an answer to this. While this makes me feel a bit embarrassed, i'm only 3.5 inches non erect. I was always told that 3.5 was an average size. Is mine small? Brutal Honesty, because i've always been a bit self-conscious about it, but i'd rather think its small then think its a good size and find out its not when i go to a nude beach or something of the sort (i have never been naked in front of anyone else)

Edited by - Nude_Terag on 04/23/2008 10:35:05 PM

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Why and when did you first shave? Topic Next Topic: Must you be circumcised to be a proper nudist?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.44 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved