Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 169 ]  [ Total: 169 ]  [ Newest Member: chicagonudist ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 It Came from the Desert....!
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Places that is good for the first timers? Topic Next Topic: nude beaches  

WyldspringNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2008 :  2:05:48 PM  Show Profile  Send WyldspringNudist an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Four weeks and much effort we have finally gotten our new "Airstreem" trailer out from the Desert... My father in law and I were nude hiking in the desert a month or so ago and we found an abanded trailer. After smothehing out an arryo, building a plywood bridge to cross a Hole and litterly digging the thing out of the ground we have ourself a new trailer. Oh happy day! Maybe some more camping is in the future.

wmichcouple
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2008 :  5:27:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do you have any pictures of it?

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  12:50:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why am I picturing the trailer from "The Hills Have Eyes"? :)

WyldspringNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  02:29:51 AM  Show Profile  Send WyldspringNudist an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Blink....Blink.... I guess finding a trailer thet has been abanded for 14-years is a little bit creepy... And these hills Might have eyes. Humm, I will see about getting a picture but its just your basic aluminum trailer.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  1:49:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh I got it. But I take it you HAVE seen the movie before, right?

WyldspringNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  3:52:32 PM  Show Profile  Send WyldspringNudist an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know the basic plot of the thing but no, I have not seem that particular movie.

CalTom
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2008 :  10:31:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love the title. It implies a 1950's science fiction movie complete with the usual cast of teenagers on raging hormones, a stressed out military colonel and the usual dispensable extras of Army grunts who are eaten, zapped and otherwise obliterated by Aliens who have absolutely no respect for our "superior" terrestrial technology.

Famous stereotypical quote from Colonel Stress, the helpless Pentagon designate in the battle against Alien aggression: "Tanks, bazookas, rockets; nothing stops them!"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_Came_from_Outer_Space

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2008 :  11:41:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha - -!

Wyld, it's a movie about a family who is driving a camper/trailer on vacation and gets stranded in the desert near a former nuclear testing ground where the people are genetically mutated.

Previous Topic: Places that is good for the first timers? Topic Next Topic: nude beaches  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved