Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 481 ]  [ Total: 481 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Nudist Fashion - Apparel and Body Jewelry
 Piercing, body jewelry, etc.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic
Page: of 27

BillNbon

Posted - 07/16/2003 :  11:56:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by stucker111

What is everyone's opinion on body piercing? Belly button and nipple rings have been around for some time, but of late it seems that the piercings have become ever more extreme, i.e., clit and labia rings, penis rings (OUCH), etc. Also, how about those little rigs that some guys wear around their penis and scrotum to make them (for the lack of a better term) stick out more?

Nude when possible, clothed when practical.

I think piercing etc has become a me too thing (yawn). I wonder if maybe sometimes we feel we lack certain qualities and try to make up for it with tatoos and piercings. Not against it and some of it looks good.

Bill

Cinderela
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2003 :  04:36:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"But I'm afraid the mouth of the south has been awoken. LOL"
-Panhandler

What does that mean? ? ?

*chuckle*

panhandler
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2003 :  10:50:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cinderela that is a comment my wife makes about her self. When at the club I tend to sit in one spot or play water volley. She hardly every sits down and visits with everyone. She is very opinionated. So when she gets started on something look out. LOL

Panhandler

NUDKIWI
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2003 :  4:51:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Piercing mmmmm cant say that id ever think of doing that dont like pain.Shaving? done it a couple of times must admit it does feel quite good but im too lazy so it always grows back and besides what if the razor slipped i havent got that much to spare down there.Nah i think ill just stay the way i am hairy and undecorated,but happy.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2003 :  8:18:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most body painting professionals stay above the waist. I've spoken with two of the best...one who resides in FL and the other New Orleans. They both do it for their living and they are both nudists.

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Cinderela
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2003 :  06:41:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmm interesting panhandler, I'll stay out of her way :)
Let's just agree to disagree, some people like body painting and jewelry and others don't. Let the ones who don't have their own opinions and lets let the ones who do have their jewelry and piercings. I think I said that nicely now let's all have a big bowl of strawberries.

*chuckle*

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2003 :  10:30:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i like body jewelry,waist chains,toe rings,other rings. piercings depend on the person and how extensive. body painting. mardi gras famous for face painting and body painting. just have to use the right stuff so it doesnt itch when you have it on and washes off easily. its a lot like tattoes. personally i like small ones, but everyone must follow their own drummer

eva-germany
Forum Member

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  6:10:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit eva-germany's Homepage  Reply with Quote
For American woman it is normal to shave the legs, armpits and down under.
You seldom see shaved armpits in europe and if younger (<30) woman shave their vaginal region, it is considered sexy and a turn on.
It looks girlish in European eyes.
Nearly no woman above 50 would shave.

Tattoos started out as rebellious or done by sailors centuries ago, same with male earrings.
20 years ago a male with an earring was a weirdo, today no one cares.

And why not look at some ones genitals, when you look at other body parts?
We all have them, 50% of mankind have the same genitals as you.
So what?
To avoid looking in a special area of the body is much more obvious than just taking in the whole person with a glance.

sky clad if possible

eva-germany
Forum Member

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  7:32:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit eva-germany's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As I understand a forum, it is about sharing different views, information and so on.
If someone cannot accept other peoples opinion, than they should read the bill of rights.
Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

sky clad if possible

bfg123456798
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2003 :  01:14:00 AM  Show Profile  Send bfg123456798 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by panhandler

Because my husband is Panhandler and as i came by the computor I was reading some of the posts and took the key board and had to respond.

Mrs. Panhandler

Gotcha. Sorry, was merely curious. And I'm glad you like this forum, we like having ya!

Stay naked and have fun!

-Sarah

Bare Butts are Cool!
Being naked is just being barefoot all over

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 08/08/2003 :  2:10:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We've added a sponsor!

Pierced Body has their line of 50% off bell button rings now available from Nudist-Resorts.Org. Once you get to the website, you'll also find nipple guards, tongue rings and bars, etc, if you're into that sort of thing!

Please support Nudist-Resorts.Org by spending a few minutes shopping here. They make nice gifts.
http://www.nudist-resorts.org/body-piercing-jewelry.htm

bfg123456798
Forum Member

Posted - 08/08/2003 :  9:29:48 PM  Show Profile  Send bfg123456798 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bfg123456798

quote:
Originally posted by panhandler

Because my husband is Panhandler and as i came by the computor I was reading some of the posts and took the key board and had to respond.

Mrs. Panhandler

Gotcha. Sorry, was merely curious. And I'm glad you like this forum, we like having ya!

Stay naked and have fun!

-Sarah

Bare Butts are Cool!

lol, now i feel real bad (and hypocritical). my email addresses are two old ones that a friend gave to me because i didnt know how to set up my own but i didn't know his name was still associated with them, so i guess every email i've sent has had the name randy at the top. so now i have people asking me the very same thing i asked you, mrs. panhandler. i feel very foolish

Stay naked and have fun!

-Sarah

Bare Butts are Cool!

panhandler
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2003 :  6:23:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sarah she said it ok no big deal.

panhandler

NekkidKelly

Posted - 08/10/2003 :  11:12:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i asked my mom once if i could get my nipple pierced. she said it would be ok but a little weird and i dont know if im oging to do it yet. i dont think id want to pierce my labia or anything like that. i think nipple or tongue is where i draw the line. right now my bellybutton, ears in 2 places and left nostril are pierced. one thing i dont really get is eyebrow rings. i dont think they look good at all and its such a weird part to pierce.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/16/2003 :  8:45:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kelly,Something to remember when you get your tongue or eyebrow pierced... when you go searching for a job or interview for college, is it appropriate, what impression do you want to make?

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Page: of 27 Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved