Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 497 ]  [ Total: 497 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 What to do with my G/F ???
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: What can i do as a mother to stop an erection? Topic Next Topic: Erections
Page: of 2

WayOfLife

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  12:40:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all !! I have come to this forum to get answers from fellow nudists outside of my family.

My question has been troubling for quite some time.

Im a younger male (18) and still in high school. My girlfriend is the same age and she is a nudist as well. My parents have always tought me to be free-living and embrace the wonderful nudist lifestyle, and I do ! However, I have come across some problems that I dont know how to handle. We hang out at my house a lot and watch movies, swim, exercise etc. But when we cuddle on the couch I seem to get erect and I dont know what to do. I know that it is 100 percent natural, but it seems like it is almost too sexual for a public setting. Should I just get up and walk away when it happens ? Or just lay there with her and hope it goes away, haha ?

She doesnt mind at all. When it happens in my bedroom, we will usually just have sex... But when it is in the living room on the couch, I dont know what to do.

Can anyone help ??

My parents have told me that it is natural and I shouldnt feel weird about it. And they also say that I should NOT get up and walk off or anything like that because it is normal for someone my age.

What do you guys think ??

Edited by - WayOfLife on 02/19/2008 3:43:14 PM

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  8:57:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The obvious answer is ... move to the bedroom. But wait ... my Bogus Post Detector seems to be going off. Is anyone else's?

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  9:13:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Doc,
At least they weren't all playing Naked Twister.

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  9:14:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NaturistDoc

The obvious answer is ... move to the bedroom. But wait ... my Bogus Post Detector seems to be going off. Is anyone else's?

I'll second that!!!!!

CAPTAIN_JAMES
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2008 :  12:11:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know about around here but on another message board I visit, (politics) we call them TROLLS.

blackrebel
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2008 :  12:22:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit blackrebel's Homepage  Send blackrebel an AOL message  Send blackrebel a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

<beeeeeeeeep ... beeeeeeeeep ... beeeeeeeeep ... >
Damn ... mine just went off too.

No shame

WayOfLife

Posted - 02/20/2008 :  02:08:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the help guys...

You people on here are so caught up in bullshit that you dont know what to do with yourselves.

I've lived in a nudist community for 18 years ( since birth ) .. My parents are soo open minded that I seek other opinions sometimes.

I just recently found THIS site.. Ive been going to others in the past..

but after reading most topics on here, I cant imagine how a lot of you consider yourself Ttue Natural Nudists..

Im not a "troll" .. I'm not making this up..

I have a genuine problem and yall try to make a fool out of me.

I get around 4 erections out of nowhere EVERYDAY. I cant help them. I guess it's because im young ( thats what my parents say ).

I ask a question and I get a bunch of posts that just make fun of me..

Thanks guys.. REAL MATURE

prism2525
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2008 :  03:03:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well I can't really help cos I was brought up in a total different society and whilst I embrace nudism I do not, however, accept the idea of sex prior to marriage. This is beside the point however.

I think it's natural WayOfLife, although I'm no doctor. I used to get erections when seeing sci-fiction films with absolutely nothing sexual about them. Perhaps it was just because I used to think "would it feel good being like that?" I mean mutants and other humanoid sci-fiction characters. This somehow used to put me in an excited state and I'd get an erection even though it was NOT sexual nor I had any sexual thoughts.

Still get another opinion imo. :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"If God had intended mankind to run around naked, surely we'd have been born that way!"

oh, wait.... :D

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2008 :  1:49:29 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Don't worry about it dude. From puberty through my teens, I would get them anywhere, anytime. Just sitting for a long time in church and standing up would cause the situation. Just like in the morning. The sudden demand on circulation from rest to activity, being awakened, any stimulus whatsoever, would be enough. Not a dirty or itimate thought involved. Just laying face up in the hot sun, and probably moreso from the "touch" of the wind on my body will still do it at 51, almost 52. It is natural, and nothing to be embarassed about. I can understand not wanting to be noticed. Cuz you're just out there, and people are pretty childish. I'm impressed that you seem very mature about it.

From your perspective, I'm probably "old." But not I'm not so old as to forget the things of my younger years. I'm not slowing down in that respect a bit and I understand. I'm sure some folks think you're just looking for attention, but I take your question and concern seriously. So in answer to your question about: "But when it is in the living room on the couch, I dont know what to do." My best advice is: Don't worry about it. Do nothing. You're not at a club or beach, so for God's sake, don't be embarrassed at home!

ETrainer
Forum Member

Posted - 09/16/2008 :  09:37:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WayOfLife,

Since the beginning of the year how has situation been going in regards to your concern. Did any advice from this thread assist you at all? Give us a little update on what been going on the past 7 months or so.

IMO, i would say it is completely normal to react that way when in such close proximity with someone you really care for and find attractive. It should not be any big deal to have an erection in that situation.

Be safe! Be bare!

Edited by - ETrainer on 09/16/2008 09:38:10 AM

cabowayne

Posted - 10/15/2008 :  11:25:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I agree Doc!

dragon
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  12:01:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit dragon's Homepage  Send dragon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I say be comfortable. Your parents know and you should not be embrassed in your own house. Everyone else is fine with it and so should you. It's natural.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  10:43:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maple Leaf

That may have been a bit un-called for.

It seems like a troll to me, and others. I'm sorry if I offended, but my humor is a bit off beat.

"The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home."
James Madison

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2009 :  09:21:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Warmskin,
I've done the same thing but after being here for a while I have seen some very good discussions started by trolls. It's one thing to have a little fun exposing them but to bash anyone sends the wrong image even if it's meant as humor.

Another board I was on had a very persistent troll that was intent on bashing the nudist lifestyle. However after seeing all the nice and patient responses he received, was converted, and he’s now a nudist living fulltime in a resort in FL.

Diger

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2009 :  9:58:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

Warmskin,
I've done the same thing but after being here for a while I have seen some very good discussions started by trolls. It's one thing to have a little fun exposing them but to bash anyone sends the wrong image even if it's meant as humor.

Another board I was on had a very persistent troll that was intent on bashing the nudist lifestyle. However after seeing all the nice and patient responses he received, was converted, and he’s now a nudist living fulltime in a resort in FL.

Diger

You know, Digers, I never thought of that. I see the light, now. Thank you for that information. I did notice that the fellow did come back for the second time, which some "trolls" never do. I guess most of them just leave one message and take off, never to be seen again.

I am deeply appreciative of that insight, and will remember exactly what you said.

Thank you!!!

"The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home."
James Madison

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 09/17/2010 :  3:58:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You described your nudist lifestyle and your relationship with your GF, and then you asked a question that makes no sense at all.
It is not bashing at all to question your intent for being on the site. Duh.
Be real, and do not insult us. Your question was far more ridiculous than any response I have seen to it thus far. Respect goes both ways.

Being Naked and Being Real

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: What can i do as a mother to stop an erection? Topic Next Topic: Erections  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved