Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 512 ]  [ Total: 512 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Cruises
 Nude Naturist Cruises - Departures & Destinations
 NUDE CRUISES PASSAGE! - grinandbareitcharters.com
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Windjammers Redux? Topic Next Topic: A good reason NOT to cruise
Page: of 2

nude cruises

Posted - 01/14/2008 :  12:52:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit nude cruises's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My wife and I are nudists in the Tampa Bay area and are avid boaters. We offer nude all day charters!! We visit Passage Key which is mostly a large sand bar at low tide, and is only accessible by boat. On an average day the area can have upwards of 80 boats, all nudist! We spoil you with gourmet appetizers a hot lunch and you can't forget the sweets. We also cover the drinks, a variety of sodas and water for a great price! Alcoholic beverages are allowed but have to be brought by guest. Check us out for a great time!!
2013 is going to be a Great Year!

www.grinandbareitcharters.com

Edited by - nude cruises on 03/21/2013 3:32:40 PM

newlynude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2008 :  08:37:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If anyone has taken one of these nude cruises, please give a review. I am interested in going. Thanks

barely-here

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  2:58:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Me, my wife and six friends went on this charter. We had a great time. They served lunch (food was great), we got off the boat mingled with other nudist and had a few drinks. The boat is roomy with a working head,and a/c. Over all it was well worth it.
ENJOY!!

pc1961
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  3:13:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not to be cynical but...

The review from barely-here would carry more weight with me if it had come from a forum regular rather than someone who registered today.

barely-here

Posted - 01/30/2008 :  3:57:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Nude Cruises we had such a good time we are gathering up a group for July 4th I will be in touch to make reservations!

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2008 :  1:12:12 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pc1961

Not to be cynical but...

The review from barely-here would carry more weight with me if it had come from a forum regular rather than someone who registered today.

Maybe. But that's how I got started here. I read a thread or post that I felt I wanted to comment on, and joined. Can't even remember what my first post was, it was 5 years ago. I haven't shut up since.

barely-here

Posted - 07/16/2008 :  4:10:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Nude Cruises

The 4th Was GREAT. The fireworks and food were unforgetable. We will do it again real soon.
Everyone says hello!!

cenfldh
Forum Member

Posted - 07/30/2008 :  4:49:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The August 2008 edition of AANR's The Bulletin has a feature story about Rusty & Vanessa and Grin & Bare It Charters on page 7, including a couple photos. For any who were concerned about the legitamacy of the operation, perhaps this will stoke your confidence.

It looks great to me! We'd love to take one of the trips! Unfortunately for us, I work weekends when they're offered. Plus, we would have to try to tag along on a charter that would be open to others to share expenses.

Rusty & Vanessa, you guys might want to upload that AANR article to your website. Maybe we'll be cruising with you someday.

nuderebel
Forum Member

Posted - 07/31/2008 :  12:17:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I read the article too..........nice.......
If I lived near Tampa, I would definately try them out. Maybe we'll get down there one day..........

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2009 :  12:38:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey if you dont bang your own drum, no one else will

Live love and have fun

bleucht

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  1:31:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We're booked with Rusty/Vanessa June 27th.....cant wait...B

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2010 :  09:23:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll have to keep this in mind the next time we are in the Tampa area. My wife and I have been there a couple of times so far...wish I had known about this before.

keyboard
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2010 :  7:27:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My boyfriend and I went on a Bare Necessities Cruise back in October to Key West's Fantasy Fest and other ports. We loved it. We went with a group from Sunny Rest Resort in Palmerton, PA. In February 2011, Sunny Rest is taking another group on a Bare Necessities Cruise to the Caribbean, best of the french island cruise . If you're interested and it's your first time cruising with Bare Necessities, just mention you heard about through Sunny Rest, and they'll give you proceeds from their raffle. Their website is www.cruisenude.com
or visit the Sunny Rest website www.sunnyrest.com

nude cruises

Posted - 08/10/2011 :  07:00:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit nude cruises's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey (keyboard) nice ad placement on a unrelated post>

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 08/13/2011 :  9:03:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is this charter still operating?
we are interested?

nude cruises

Posted - 08/14/2011 :  07:44:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit nude cruises's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by david nichols

is this charter still operating?
we are interested?

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Windjammers Redux? Topic Next Topic: A good reason NOT to cruise  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved