Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 169 ]  [ Total: 169 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 Announcements
 Nudist resort or club special events announcements
 Travelites Passover Seder April 19, 2008
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Travelites Passover Seder - April 19, 2008 Topic Next Topic: Columbus Ohio Nude Swims February 2 and 16  

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2008 :  12:50:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Calling all nudists, Jewish or otherwise, to Travelites' clothing optional Passover Seder.

I will be doing all of the cooking; it will be authentic.

We need to know by mid-March so that we can purchase all the food ahead of time for this event to be held southeast of Columbia, SC in rural Richland County.

We have lots of RV space and tenting space. There are hotels less than 10 miles away.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Moderator on 01/14/2008 1:07:27 PM

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2008 :  4:59:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wish we could join you Cheri. A long way from the UK

lodmar

Posted - 01/26/2008 :  12:04:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi
we are going to be there would love to jion you
thanks
lodmar

lodmar

nudenewbie
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2008 :  7:35:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What a great idea! Too bad I'm too far away to participate---wish there were something like that here on the west coast.

Dave (brand new member, who is very impressed with this whole site!)

crenshawjm
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2008 :  8:08:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wish Karen & I could be there, But i am in the National Guard and i have to be a summer camp then, even though in Indiana it is not summer in April. :( But maybe next year, if we don't deploy.

Have a Great Day :)
Mike & Karen

PRS

Posted - 01/26/2008 :  9:57:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not Jewish, but my household still celebrates the passover. I sure wish we could join you, sounds like fun!!

BTW, many Christians keep Sabbath, passover, etc. Not just Jewish persons.

Life-long nudist.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2008 :  12:02:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PRS

I'm not Jewish, but my household still celebrates the passover. I sure wish we could join you, sounds like fun!!

BTW, many Christians keep Sabbath, passover, etc. Not just Jewish persons.

Life-long nudist.

Yes, there are probably a number of non-Jewish people celebrating Passover (capital "P"). If you truly celebrate Passover, do you discard all leavened products from the house? (just curious here)

I've been a few non-Jewish Seders and found them to be not true Seders or even Kosher for Passover. They used ham bones rather than a lamb shank bone or a turkey/chicken neck bone on the Seder plate among other things that were not appropriate. Matzah made specifically for Passover is to be used as well as other foods, generally with no grain products including corn (corn oil is in many foods including most ice cream). That's one reason I'm doing most of the cooking.

It's a lot of work and I enjoy sharing special events with friends.
Cheri

-
-

dohdeelicious

Posted - 03/03/2008 :  2:11:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What a great idea! We're not far from you - in the Upstate - but will be celebrating Passover with my family up North this year [as every year]. Hope you get a great turnout, Cheri. Hope to catch up with you at some point.

~dohdee & Bruce

Talk does not cook rice. ~Chinese Proverb

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2008 :  4:11:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lodmar

hi
we are going to be there would love to jion you
thanks
lodmar

lodmar

I need to know when you will be arriving to the Columbia, SC and if you need tenting or RVing at our property. There are several motels less than 10 miles from us. Will you be bringing a dish for the Seder or donating $?

Please email me at cheridonna@prodigy.net with your names.

The first dozen who RSVP in the affirmative will be receiving commemorative aprons for the 2008 Travelites' Passover Seder.
Cheri

-
-

Previous Topic: Travelites Passover Seder - April 19, 2008 Topic Next Topic: Columbus Ohio Nude Swims February 2 and 16  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved