Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 466 ]  [ Total: 466 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism and The Law
 Media Watch! Pending anti-nudity ordinances etc.
 Trouble at Blacks Beach SD
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Pasco County redefines laws re: sexual businesses Topic Next Topic: NAC Action Alert - OHIO Senate Bill 245  

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 09/05/2007 :  10:19:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just saw on another web site how on Sept 1 a ranger issued the order to cover up to the entire beach. According to what I read at approx 7 PM after cruising up and down the beach he came over the loud speaker saying he had an written complaint about the nudity. Apparently he is aware of the Cahill policy. Funny thing is he drove over some volleyball equipt and got stuck he even got help getting unstuck from some of them nudists. Thing is this took place about 20 minutes or so before he came back saying he had a written complaint funny huh? I wonder how he got that written complaint while he was off down the beach. Loyd from the Blacks Beach Bares is working on a request for information on this.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

Edited by - NudeAl on 09/05/2007 10:38:03 PM

Previous Topic: Pasco County redefines laws re: sexual businesses Topic Next Topic: NAC Action Alert - OHIO Senate Bill 245  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.11 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved