Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 517 ]  [ Total: 517 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Announcements
 New nudist-friendly destinations, resorts and B&Bs
 Nude in the Guatemalan Jungle
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Naturist B&B in London UK Topic Next Topic: Starting a Narturist resort in North Austin TX  

Guatemala Naturally

Posted - 08/10/2007 :  4:33:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Guatemala Naturally's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Guatemala Naturally will soon open on the Rio Dulce in Guatemala. Hotel, Pool and tours to exotic destinations. Jungle river tours, Sailing, and visits to some of the many Mayan Ruins. This will be the first nudist operation of it's kind in this Country. If you are looking for something different on your next nude vacation, this is it.

Guatemala Naturally

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2007 :  7:53:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A website would be helpful.

Guatemala Naturally

Posted - 08/11/2007 :  11:05:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Guatemala Naturally's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes Doc, It will be helpful when it is launched.
But as we all know, timing is everything. I just wanted to give the group a bit of an advance notice. Perhaps you will visit us one day.

Guatemala Naturally

CMx2
Forum Member

Posted - 08/12/2007 :  3:20:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I visited Guatemala a few years ago. I've got to say its the biggest secret travel destination that I'm aware of.

I've always been fascinated by the Mayan ruins there. I'm also a bit of a volcano geek so thats another draw. On top of that, the landscape was unrivaled by anything I've seen to date.

I look forward to more information when this gets up and running.

Ranger191
Forum Member

Posted - 08/12/2007 :  9:35:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ranger191's Homepage  Send Ranger191 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ya know, this may be a stupid question, but...

I live near a very fertle mosquito generating pond and they REALLY seem to love me. Unfortunately. How are the mosquito's in Guatemala?

Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

Guatemala Naturally

Posted - 08/13/2007 :  4:13:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Guatemala Naturally's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cougar,
There is so much wild life here that the other animals and insects that feed on mosquitos keep the population under control. Like you I am a mosquito magnet but I am rarly bitten here. I am sitting on my porch right now (nude) and I haven't seen one yet. If I did this at my home in Florida I would need to cover my self with repellent.

Guatemala Naturally

cchris0411

Posted - 09/06/2007 :  8:57:29 PM  Show Profile  Send cchris0411 an AOL message  Send cchris0411 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have to say that I am very excited, we are currently sailing our way down to the Rio via Mexico.. We got hung up during the hurricane and the warnings of other Hurricanes.
Will this new resort/hotel have a marina, docking etc, how far up the Rio Dulce is it... More info please. THis is great news.
Let me know if you need any help to finish, one half is a construction worker and the other half a nurse.
Chris

What is around that next corner?

Guatemala Naturally

Posted - 09/08/2007 :  11:18:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Guatemala Naturally's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good to hear from you, and hope the rest of your trip is more comfortable. Felix only brought us rain and very little wind. As you probably know the Rio Dulce is one of the best places to hide from storms. Give me a call when you get here, my name is Alan and everybody knows me, so just ask around. Also, don't ask around about a nudist resort. It is a well kept secret on the river and will hopefully remain that way until I am ready to open the doors for business.My number here is 50675724. If calling long distance and to the biginning, 011-502.
You will find most of the marinas near the town of Fronteras, about 20 miles up river. You can't miss it as there is a large bridge that crosses the river at that point. DThe water in front of my place is too shallow for large boats. So, just dockage for small power boats.
And yes, I can always use a helping hand.
Alan

Guatemala Naturally

zarnill
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2009 :  2:05:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.guatemalanaturally.com/

I don't really understand the contents of the trip very well based on the site or the costs.. But here it is. Does look beautiful. Also wonder about safety there.

ranjef

Posted - 06/10/2009 :  3:56:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What has happened with this resort? Is is still in operation? My fiance and I are going to Guatemala for our honeymoon in Sept and would like to visit if it is in business

lisadam

Posted - 07/05/2009 :  8:35:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit lisadam's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello does anyone know if this resort is still in operation?

LaLibertinaResort

Posted - 11/12/2009 :  11:08:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit LaLibertinaResort's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Check out New Resort opens in 2010

Booking now

LaLibertinaResort.com

Edited by - LaLibertinaResort on 11/12/2009 11:17:40 AM

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 11/13/2009 :  08:49:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fix the link, please.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 11/13/2009 :  4:52:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On second thought, don't bother. Their website is easy enough to find with Google. La Libertina seems an attractive enough place, but when I started reading about the "Fri/Sat Erotica Parties" and the "24/7 private play room", I began to lose interest. Too bad, but it seems to be yet another resort catering to Swingers. You'd think we had plenty of those already. I guess it's fine if that's what you want, but I believe I'll give this one a miss. The most entertaining (to me) parts of the website are the numerous misspellings. In one place they even managed to misspell, in large letters, the name of the resort! And although it's phonetically correct, or nearly so, someone really should tell them it's not spelled "menage a twa"!

Previous Topic: Naturist B&B in London UK Topic Next Topic: Starting a Narturist resort in North Austin TX  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved