Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 439 ]  [ Total: 439 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Society And Culture: Nudism Around The World
 Race Issues and Nudism
 Non white nudists.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Minority/ethnic nudism at clothing optional resort Topic Next Topic: prejudice within nudism
Page: of 3

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2007 :  12:38:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well there is Q but in my experiences as a nudist ethniticity is not a facter. I have turned many to the ways of naturalism, of all ethnic veriaties. I have met several people in various clubs etc. maybe it's were U go. But in my world as I explain to every one I meet I was not born with a pamper on, someone did that after, so.............. You can't assume all feel the same way, different cultures etc. feel diff. things. As far as I'm concerned fu ket Deal with it. I let all I meet know right off the bat so there are no Q's later. I call it the FREE TO BE ME CLUB! Wanna join then take it off!!!!!

Skinny Women are not Evil

Arielle

Posted - 07/03/2008 :  6:39:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Even though I live in the liberal, diverse San Francisco Bay Area, I as a Black woman, am alone in my nudisim.

Whenever I bring the subject up, to see where other people's heads are, I get the same reaction of people thinking that nudists are crazy, and they're all swingers.

I realize that this comes from puritan thinking and people equating being nude with sex.

I am a practicing home nudist, my home is clothing optional, as my 11-year old thinks going nude is "nasty". Don't know where she learned that 'cause she's definately not taught that at home. I would love to get together with other like minded individuals, especially people of color.

blackrebel
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2008 :  7:46:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit blackrebel's Homepage  Send blackrebel an AOL message  Send blackrebel a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
True, true. There are many nudists and not many who are black like some of us. It's hard for black nudist to find others due to the fact that many of US are not into doing things that are not 'black'. I get strange looks for playing hockey instead of basketball, being into flying planes and blasting Tchaikovsky instead of Fiddy Cent. Plus, the ongoing issue of being naked is only for showers and gettin' busy. Then again a lot of whites think that way too.

I think that maybe thread for minorities to find out who we are so that we can start a web site that will gain attention of others who can learn and see that being undressed is not wierd and for perverts. Maybe we can get a Yahoo group or get a dotcom for just that.

Any takers?

No shame

RodNStaff

Posted - 07/16/2008 :  9:49:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am definitely interested, game, and a taker! My ladyfriend and I (from the OH area) just enjoyed our 1st nude experience. . .being the only blacks in a nude camp. It was cool and the folk there warmly welcomed us and said they would love to have more people of color involved. I've heard blacks say 1) nudism is swinging (I'm not a swinger); 2)nudism is freaky (okay, I'm freaky with the right woman); 3)black people don't do nudism (percentage wise I guess that's true. . .for now). I'm sure there are white nudes who aren't receptive to blacks participating with them but we haven't experienced that during our 1st time. But we definitely are looking to "do nude" with our own BlackAfricanAmericanColoredPeopleOfColorNegro bruthas & sistahs. We're game for connecting. We're planning an August date for some friends who have expressed the desire to "do nude" and not for a swinging orgy thing either.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2008 :  10:34:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice to see a little more color on these boards. I invite all of you to try out a resort near you. There are some areas of the U.S. with more of a racial mix than others. One area I have seen more diversity at in in CA. For the lady in SF may I suggest a visit to Harbin hotspings near Calistoga? They have a C/O policy and it is truely a relaxed atmosphere might be just the ticket for a stress free weekend getaway.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2008 :  6:26:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RodNStaff

I am definitely interested, game, and a taker! My ladyfriend and I (from the OH area) just enjoyed our 1st nude experience. . .being the only blacks in a nude camp. It was cool and the folk there warmly welcomed us and said they would love to have more people of color involved. I've heard blacks say 1) nudism is swinging (I'm not a swinger); 2)nudism is freaky (okay, I'm freaky with the right woman); 3)black people don't do nudism (percentage wise I guess that's true. . .for now). I'm sure there are white nudes who aren't receptive to blacks participating with them but we haven't experienced that during our 1st time. But we definitely are looking to "do nude" with our own BlackAfricanAmericanColoredPeopleOfColorNegro bruthas & sistahs. We're game for connecting. We're planning an August date for some friends who have expressed the desire to "do nude" and not for a swinging orgy thing either.

RodNStaff, I just about rolled out of my chair when I saw the 60-character amalgum of all the terms guilt-ridden people use to describe skin color while pretending that they're not. That was fascinating. Maybe instead of a hyphenated term, we could introduce an even MORE confusing acronym to the English language: BAACPNB&S. LOL!!

And a subset forum actually sounds like a good idea. We see it all the time for age and gender (not that anyone else is excluded, of course). Why not?

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2008 :  8:38:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Arielle, My color is freckled. Or is that another skin cancer? Doctors say I have vast potential. I believe in the right of free association but would you consider an associate membership for a pale face?

Best Wishes, Jim

earlash1
Forum Member

Posted - 08/04/2008 :  3:12:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit earlash1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Another person of color who is interested here. I'm a regular home nudist but would like to have a social experience. I'm concerned about how I would be received at resorts.

Edited by - earlash1 on 08/04/2008 3:14:04 PM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/04/2008 :  6:55:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
earlash, You would be accepted at a nudist park, resort, club, beach...whatever. You profile doesn't reveal where you're located so we're unable to make recommendations.

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
http://pages.prodigy/cheridonna

n/a
deleted

Posted - 11/18/2008 :  11:59:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am one-half Hispanic. I'm not sure whether that makes me a person "of color" or not ... lol ... but I have never felt unaccepted in nude areas because of it. In fact, just as an aside, in society in general I have felt more non-acceptance being female than I have being Hispanic. I'm speaking of the business world primarily. I'm no longer in that world, so it's not much of an issue anymore, but it used to bother me quite a bit.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2008 :  4:22:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Whether non-whites are accepted is about the same thing as a any new nudist will be accepted as an equal. If resorts go out of their way to greet new nudists, then a non-white should do okay. Some nudist resorts have people who mostly get into cliques and are happy to stay within those cliques. If you want to mix in better, try getting into a volleyball game. Nothing like a little team spirit to promote one's social situation at a resort.

The same thing might be said in the military when you are in the same unit, and endure the hardships together. You become friends fairly easily there. Of course, nudist resorts don't give us hardships, but you can see the analogy, I hope. Get involved. You may not be a known entity, initially, but you will if you get into group activities, but eventually you will mix in better. This goes for all races and nationalities.

That government governs best, which governs least - Thomas Jefferson

Edited by - Warmskin on 11/18/2008 4:25:17 PM

xlove

Posted - 11/20/2008 :  04:21:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it is quite pleasent to be nude with my family even i am a muslim. but only just i have such thoughts not my family not the others. still i hope that time may change and my dream come true

m.ahmad

lazarus
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2009 :  1:41:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit lazarus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We get two or three non-whites at our club every year, even though we are just across the border from a city(Buffalo) with a large black population. Most of our non-whites are black, with a few native-american and the occaisional asian or indian. One of our most interesting times was when we had two Jainists show up and spend the day. They came during a Christmas in July party and the table was groaning under the weight of Turkey and all the trimmings. We managed to put together a strict vegetarian plate for them, although it took some doing (no dairy, eggs etc).
But they enjoyed themselves.
I have never seen anyone shunned because of colour or race. Every one is invited into games or to sit down with our members for conversation.

msmykonos
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  1:51:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im oriental, very pale white until I tan. i think the reason its mostly europeans is bc its been cultural for so long. Esp the Med area. I've lived a large portion of my life in France, where i began a nudist. I never thought anyone noticed i was oriental. I'm whiter then most whites, but less hairier. actually no body hair not even my arms, i knew that made me stand out but I didn't think it was my ethnicity.

kctan791024

Posted - 06/21/2009 :  1:44:35 PM  Show Profile  Send kctan791024 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi.. I am Sam here from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia... And I am a chinese... I not sure if I am being welcome in this forum or not, but I like to naked at home everyday and also, would like to explore more in nudist activity... Too bad in this country, it is not being allowed...Would appreciate can know more member in here, and hope had a chance can meet up with you all.. If you all plan to come to Malaysia beach, maybe I can be your guide also.. Thank you...

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Minority/ethnic nudism at clothing optional resort Topic Next Topic: prejudice within nudism  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved