Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 203 ]  [ Total: 203 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 nude dance clubs
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Photography Topic Next Topic: Syracuse NY Nudist  

jcmt4
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  7:50:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Edited by - jcmt4 on 09/25/2007 05:05:28 AM

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  11:40:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jcmt4

aside from naturist/nudist clubs:are there any naked/nude discos in united kingdom?

Yes, Starkers in London is the only one I know of, although Eureka have regular disco's and appear hugely popular.

www.starkersclub.co.uk

http://www.eureka-naturist-club.co.uk

I can offer no recommendations as I have no first hand experience of either of these establishments.

Pete Knight

naturallyspeaking
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2007 :  05:02:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit naturallyspeaking's Homepage  Reply with Quote
nudist dancing-- now that's gotta be a first... The naked bars offer nudity as sexuality-- It would take a unique kind of bar to offer naked waitresses and bartenders as a non-sexual environment... I think it could be done, it's just a matter of inent and marketability. Hollywood can sell an idea or an illusion... A naked dance bar would be a hard-sell, but not impossible in my opinion, but then again, I'm not an expert.

b4dger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2007 :  09:13:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whats wrong with nudist dancing??????. Not a thing. Peter gives the two places in the UK that has nude dance nights, Starkers and Eureka.

I have no personnal experience of Starkers only what I have read in the press and on the UK forums to which I am a member. To date I have not read anything adverse about Starkers. It is legal and from what I gather quite well attended.

Regarding Eureka. On this one I can comment on personnaly. My wife and I have visited Eureka a few times over the years for there party nights. I must admit that it has been a few years since our last visit and things may have changed. When we last visited you had to take your own alcohol as they did not have a licence but as it is a bit off the beaten track you need a car to get there and with the drink drive laws here in the UK its better not to risk having a drink and driving. What the club does provide is great coffee and tea plus soft drinks and a selection of both hot and cold snacks.
During the evening, beside the dancing the sauna is on so you can go and get warmed up before you start the dancing. We have had some wonderful evenings there over the years but since we have moved it is a bit too far to travel with all of our other committments such as granchildren.
The dress code is at times a little bizzare with the ladies. You will find some are fully nude prior to the start of the party then they go off and return wearing stockings and suspender belt or a basque but never any knickers. The evening goes on to the early hours of the morning and it is in the last few hours that we have seen one or two erections when the music has slowed its pace and couples have got a little closer. I t has happened to me more than once but a quick nip to the showers certainly solves the problem.
Eureka party nights are not for children its adults only.

Narurallyspeaking, for someone who has not progressed past his own front door naked you have a lot of unfounded opinions. I suggest when you have fully experienced social nudity for about 40 years you will find that a lot of what you say has no foundation.

Spread the word.. nude is best. Bob..

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2008 :  2:22:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When we have our monthly partys during the winter months there is alway nude dancing!!!

October Columbus Day All Italien Food

November Thanksgiving Great Food

December Christmas Happy Holidays

January Happy New Year Anything goes

February Presidents Day Cherry Pie

March St. Patty's Day Lots of cheer

April Happy Easter Hunting for Eggs

Hopefully by May we are able to get out and enjoy the Spring.

Cookie

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2010 :  11:05:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote

At one of the Phi Nu parties that was held at a swim club with exercise machines, there was also a room where some dancing took place. It was all rather modest slowdance mumbers.

Previous Topic: Photography Topic Next Topic: Syracuse NY Nudist  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.13 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved