Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 188 ]  [ Total: 188 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Clubs / Cultures and Groups
 Groups With Property - Landed Clubs
 Turlte Lake Visit last weekend
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Sunshower and Broken Arrow, 2 ends of the spectrum Topic Next Topic: Glen Eden in Nudist Travel Guide  

acouple005
Forum Member

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  2:00:34 PM  Show Profile  Send acouple005 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello all

We just got back from a qucik visit of Turtle Lake Resort in Michigan. It was a great trip, as always the worst part was getting dressed and leaving.

Overall, the resort gets a high scores from us, and we have been to a number of resorts and camp grounds. The people were very friendly and the grounds and facilities were clean. Turtle Lake is huge and that may be one negative. We felt like it was too big because we could never find people to interact with. However, the event calendar kept us clued into the major activities. The size just seemed to take away from the communal aspect we enjoy about nudism.

We only stayed Saturday - Sunday, but it was a well needed break from the world. The four hour drive was a little long from Columbus Ohio so we may go to another resort in August by plane (maybe Florida or California).

We have been to Sunshower, Paradise Gardens, Pine Tree Associates, - -, and several non-landed functions in Ohio. Anybody have any suggestions for a nice resort in Cali? Or any comments on the resorts we have been to?

Edited by - Moderator on 07/02/2007 7:31:34 PM

farlyxxx

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  2:35:11 PM  Show Profile  Send farlyxxx a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
thank you for your input,it is well appreciated...

TheOmne
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  04:17:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit TheOmne's Homepage  Send TheOmne an AOL message  Click to see TheOmne's MSN Messenger address  Send TheOmne a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My wife and I LOVE Turtle Lake. We were actually there that weekend, did we meet? We are in our late twenties and we have a 14 month old daughter who LOVED the pool! Our pic is over there <---- recognize us?

We did not attend the dance, had to get the baby to bed and the um... charged atmosphere is not what we are there for. Drop us a line.

Brad

acouple005
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2007 :  6:53:19 PM  Show Profile  Send acouple005 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the mix up, but the second comment we made regarding "charged atmosphere" was supposed to be in response to a different post. There was a question about - - and the difference between it and other resorts that we have been to. Somehow I screwed up and put that post under the commment about Turtle Lake. Turtle Lake is a very family oriented club and does not have the atmosphere that - - seem to have when my wife and I went.

Previous Topic: Sunshower and Broken Arrow, 2 ends of the spectrum Topic Next Topic: Glen Eden in Nudist Travel Guide  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.14 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved